Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
97442B20-A74D-442F-9116-9826EB4CCC33.jpeg

It’s great they’ve been able to find a solution to shower Lu, it really is.
But does this mean all her stories last hospital visit were BS? She tried to say all the showers were kind of the built in/walled in showers and there was no where to even fit a shower chair. She said she’d checked the other bathrooms too and they were the same. Now she shows a fully open wet room, which we all suspected they would have had somewhere.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2070213
It’s great they’ve been able to find a solution to shower Lu, it really is.
But does this mean all her stories last hospital visit were BS? She tried to say all the showers were kind of the built in/walled in showers and there was no where to even fit a shower chair. She said she’d checked the other bathrooms too and they were the same. Now she shows a fully open wet room, which we all suspected they would have had somewhere.
Yep and we all knew that there was this type of shower chair available. No idea why she thought it had to have a bath ? Showering is much more hygienic and safer than lifting heavier non mobile children.

Reactions: 9
Why would you need to shower you sick child? I get in they were in there for longer but just let Lu rest and recover.
I honestly think she tries to find things to be unhappy about, so would insist on showering her knowing it may present an issue. I agree, let the kid rest. Give her a wipe down if you must.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe the bath was more for calming Lu than cleaning her 🤔
I initially wondered about that as well but then remembered that she said that Lu has been sedated so that wouldn’t have been an issue.

Honestly, the shower thing is so ridiculous. I’ve been in hospital a few times for more than a week and didn’t shower. It would have taken more energy than I had to take a shower or a bath. Sponge baths were more comfortable and worked just fine. On a small, sedated child it would be very easy and literally take no more than 10 minutes.

This is exactly the sort of thing that exposes how unreasonable she is. And if she thinks that Lu isn’t being negatively affected by her constant hostility she is mistaken. Children absorb that sort of unrelenting rancour and resentment like little sponges. Although I don’t think she would give AF, to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Something hasn’t been sitting right with me, and I’ve just realised it’s Erin’s language in relation to Lu. It’s all about Erin. Examples in her recent post
- My non-verbal and disabled child
- I sat there with her privates exposed
- 2 catheters in my daughter
- without my consent
I feel like she very rarely touches on what it must be like for Lulu. It’s all about Erin.
Obviously, she is the parent and she is the one writing the posts. But it seems to me like her focus is wrong. Sometimes, it’s like she doesn’t see Lu as an independent person, but as an extension of herself. Even though Lu has a disability, she is still an individual.
I truly hope Luella recovers quickly 💜💜

Reactions: 20
Something hasn’t been sitting right with me, and I’ve just realised it’s Erin’s language in relation to Lu. It’s all about Erin. Examples in her recent post
- My non-verbal and disabled child
- I sat there with her privates exposed
- 2 catheters in my daughter
- without my consent
I feel like she very rarely touches on what it must be like for Lulu. It’s all about Erin.
Obviously, she is the parent and she is the one writing the posts. But it seems to me like her focus is wrong. Sometimes, it’s like she doesn’t see Lu as an independent person, but as an extension of herself. Even though Lu has a disability, she is still an individual.
I truly hope Luella recovers quickly 💜💜
Coping mechanism I think. I really don’t think she can go there. It’s easier for her to make it about herself as then she has some element of control perhaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Coping mechanism I think. I really don’t think she can go there. It’s easier for her to make it about herself as then she has some element of control perhaps.
Yeah good point. I’m not sure if it’s helping or hindering her though tbh.

Reactions: 5
It's so awful seeing how sick Lu is, I really hope she feels better soon 😓
my opinions of erin’s behaviour aside, me too. and i seriously hope it’s not menginitis or something in her brain. Poor darling girl has been through so much and continues to, it’s terrible 😭 my heart hurts for her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah she is looking terrible, really concerning she's not recognising Erin and she's on oxygen. Wonder what's going on with her

Reactions: 2
I was quite surprised both Erin and Dave left her at the hospital after she posted what she looked like this morning. Poor darling girl, she looks so unwell. I hope she turns the corner soon

I was quite surprised both Erin and Dave left her at the hospital after she posted what she looked like this morning. Poor darling girl, she looks so unwell. I hope she turns the corner soon
Did she say that? I thought she said Dave stayed with Lu overnight and Erin was going in to switch with him?

my opinions of erin’s behaviour aside, me too. and i seriously hope it’s not menginitis or something in her brain. Poor darling girl has been through so much and continues to, it’s terrible 😭 my heart hurts for her
I don’t believe it’s meningitis, only because I
a) think Erin would have said by now
B) have had meningitis and it’s diagnosed straight away, they had the LP on Friday and would’ve known on Friday within the hour.
Meningitis can kill, so they would’ve started treatment quite quickly and kept the iv in for fluids ect..

so personally I think it’s a virus, it’s not good and I feel for Lu and hopefully she picks up soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe it’s meningitis, only because I
a) think Erin would have said by now
B) have had meningitis and it’s diagnosed straight away, they had the LP on Friday and would’ve known on Friday within the hour.
Meningitis can kill, so they would’ve started treatment quite quickly and kept the iv in for fluids ect..

so personally I think it’s a virus, it’s not good and I feel for Lu and hopefully she picks up soon ❤
I don't think it's meningitis, but her CRP 240 and white cells 27 makes me think that shes still has something bacterial going on. Either way she should really have an idea by now because it's been more than 48 hours for the results to come back

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think it's meningitis, but her CRP 240 and white cells 27 makes me think that shes still has something bacterial going on. Either way she should really have an idea by now because it's been more than 48 hours for the results to come back
1000% being a medically complex child they would’ve also rushed the results incase it was something sinister like that!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.