Erin - Little.Lulu.Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes, and I hate to say this, but sometimes I wonder if she’s sitting on her hands with that because doing nothing will more than likely cause Lulu’s seizures to progress to the point of death. And something that could potentially prolong her life, meaning they are in the long haul caring for a disabled daughter, isn’t their prerogative… which tbh if it was their belief not to intervene, or to focus on a quality of life and making memories vs quantity of life, I wouldn’t judge them for that, but I am judging them when they’re playing Switzerland… like we just can’t make a decision! Can’t do it! Well then why are you sharing it on your page? It’s so weird and attention seeking
And if that is the decision they are making, it's not like they are trying hard to give her any quality of life or make any meaningful memories with her besides being pushed on a swing every other day.

Reactions: 11
Apart from the issue of surgery, which I think we all agree is the main problem here, I also am hugely irked by the fact that Erin seems to want to be an ‘influencer’ with all that entails (freebies, talking to stories about mundane things) but she’s building that platform of off her daughter who has a life limiting condition. If she were doing all the influencer stuff balanced with actually raising awareness of the condition, and not using Luella as a prop or something to complain about, then that would be one thing. But this, this feels yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is an awful human being. Before the golden child was born, I felt sorry for her but it seems his arrival has made her totally shut Lu out. I remember she used to take her places eg to her girls lunch and did seem to care but now she seems to spend no time with her except for staged Instagram cuddles.

Is Krystal employed to look after Lu? Why is there cleaning and doing dishes while Erin sloths around filming herself?!

Reactions: 12
E90D1E63-DAEA-49B3-9B59-069BBA6A26AE.png

She definitely reads here, a lot of “like his sister, his smile is everything “, today but then quickly followed by this “electrical storm”… I would never think to take a selfie and share it in this moment, having a child with intractable epilepsy myself… I don’t see how *this* raises awareness

And if that is the decision they are making, it's not like they are trying hard to give her any quality of life or make any meaningful memories with her besides being pushed on a swing every other day.
👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My god she’s so fucken prickly…. And how are people supposed to interpret what you’re saying when a whole bunch of them read what you wrote and all came to the same conclusion? Enough to warrant a thread where people express their discomfort at your public musings and postings about your vulnerable daughter?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Something she never got with Lu? What, unconditional love and joy in your baby? Because that's what the post and caption were about. How did Lu's seizures prevent her from having the beautiful baby bubble of love and joy with her newborn baby? It's fairly normal for first time mums to feel out of their depth and terrified with their new baby sometimes, that has nothing to do with Lu and her seizures.

This is what I mean about her account actually being really harmful. I was the epileptic child who had seizures from birth and I hate to think that my mum felt like Erin and didn't love me with that fierce intensity. When she has all these comments agreeing with her and validating her resentment of Luella it makes sick/disabled people question if our parents felt the same way when we were born. Is that the kind of "awareness" you're trying to raise Erin?

• Heart
I can’t not post to this thread any longer, but I also can’t post what I honestly want to say about Erin, there is absolutely nothing nice I have to say, every single comment I have read on here is valid, accurate and so bloody sad, this witch Erin does not have a caring or empathetic bone in her body to Luella and it’s so damn sad. She needs to be taken off her and given to a family who don’t think to her as a burden but a special gift. She needs the surget and thats all I can say, it upsets me and makes me so damn mad. 🥲

Reactions: 19
I cannot cope with Erin's selfishness. She said she used to find it hard watching other people post photos/video of their neurotypical kids BUT now she fills up Luella's page (which is named after her, and meant to be about awareness etc) with so much about Tom and how she is getting the experience she wanted as a Mum. She has given no thought for how many of her followers have a kid like Luella, or have epilepsy themselves, and struggle to see this narrative of her experience with a neurotypical kid being "so much better". It's disgusting and ableist and damaging. She really needs to change the name of the page "It's All About Erin" because it isn't about Luella anymore ☹.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I cannot cope with Erin's selfishness. She said she used to find it hard watching other people post photos/video of their neurotypical kids BUT now she fills up Luella's page (which is named after her, and meant to be about awareness etc) with so much about Tom and how she is getting the experience she wanted as a Mum. She has given no thought for how many of her followers have a kid like Luella, or have epilepsy themselves, and struggle to see this narrative of her experience with a neurotypical kid being "so much better". It's disgusting and ableist and damaging. She really needs to change the name of the page "It's All About Erin" because it isn't about Luella anymore ☹.
It's the Erin show of course .. stuff the kids hey

Reactions: 8
For starters PUT THE BABY DOWN in a safe place and help Lu considering she's having a medical episode! How is this even a question? Does it suck having to choose? Of course it would but in what world does a babies sleep come before a toddler seizing?! Oh but how would she get sympathy if she wasn't asking these dumb ass questions making herself out to be a hero. I'm honestly at the point where I can't even hate follow. She literally makes me feel sick.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
For starters PUT THE BABY DOWN in a safe place and help Lu considering she's having a medical episode! How is this even a question? Does it suck having to choose? Of course it would but in what world does a babies sleep come before a toddler seizing?! Oh but how would she get sympathy if she wasn't asking these dumb ass questions making herself out to be a hero. I'm honestly at the point where I can't even hate follow. She literally makes me feel sick.
I don't even understand this, how on earth is a 4 months old nap more important than attending to a toddler seizing? It might come as shocking news to Erin, but having to split yourself between multiple children is something that sooo many mums have to do. Is it hard? Hell yes. But you just have to prioritise and do the best you can.

Attending to seizure > putting baby to sleep.

Have to go to a therapy appt? Baby sleeps in the car.
Have to eat and put dinner on the table? Baby goes in carrier/bouncer/cot. And if the baby doesn't sleep? Oh well. Put them to sleep once you're able to.

Reactions: 25
If you want to give 100% of your attention to a child, have one child. duck, even if you only have one child, they’re not getting constant one on one attention. That’s just life. Tom is the second child. Even if Lulu was “typical”, he wouldn’t be getting that level of attention.

There’s a reason social media is full of people making jokes with apologies to their subsequent children about not getting the same level of effort. It’s not a do-over of the first child, it’s always different. They just have to fit in.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Grrr she makes me so mad. She knew Luella had epilepsy when she decided to have another baby. And she was the one who decided to delay Luella's surgery, which had the potential to help Lu's seizures. Now she is all like it's all too hard.....no tit, what were you expecting Erin? And yet she still wants a third child?!

I can just see another push for her bloody Give A Little page coming soon asking for money to get Chrystal or other support to look after Luella 24/7. It is so gross, it's just rich Sydney wives giving to another rich Sydney wife.

• Heart
Grrr she makes me so mad. She knew Luella had epilepsy when she decided to have another baby. And she was the one who decided to delay Luella's surgery, which had the potential to help Lu's seizures. Now she is all like it's all too hard.....no tit, what were you expecting Erin? And yet she still wants a third child?!

I can just see another push for her bloody Give A Little page coming soon asking for money to get Chrystal or other support to look after Luella 24/7. It is so gross, it's just rich Sydney wives giving to another rich Sydney wife.
Came here to say exactly this!!!$

Reactions: 7
No offense Erin.. but the daycare waiting lists are massive everywhere.

it’s not just you

Right?? I’m so overwhelmed with everything…

let me write a question box for validation
Right 🙄🙄
Erin, you aren't being discriminated against. Join the wait list with hundreds of other parents. I had my daughter on 8 wait lists for an entire year before we got a place.

100%! Just screenshot to come here and say the same thing! I have all healthy children but also had to choose between toddlers and a newborn wanting me at the same time and yeah even though it’s a newborn like you said if they are SAFE in a basinet/cot then sometimes the toddlers needs come first!! ESPECIALLY if they are having a damn seizure!! That poor girl my heart breaks for her 😢

I don't even understand this, how on earth is a 4 months old nap more important than attending to a toddler seizing? It might come as shocking news to Erin, but having to split yourself between multiple children is something that sooo many mums have to do. Is it hard? Hell yes. But you just have to prioritise and do the best you can.

Attending to seizure > putting baby to sleep.

Have to go to a therapy appt? Baby sleeps in the car.
Have to eat and put dinner on the table? Baby goes in carrier/bouncer/cot. And if the baby doesn't sleep? Oh well. Put them to sleep once you're able to.
excatly. Sometimes the second/third/fourth etc children miss a nap or multiple naps! What does she think happens when people have newborns with kids that need to be picked dropped off/up from school!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
excatly. Sometimes the second/third/fourth etc children miss a nap or multiple naps! What does she think happens when people have newborns with kids that need to be picked dropped off/up from school!
I’ve just been leaving my six year old waiting out the front of the school in the cold, on their own for two hours while my newborn finishes sleeping. Am I doing it wrong? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.