Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robbolife

VIP Member
So according to her recent Insta story she is off to Thailand in 2 weeks - she also mentioned a little while ago that her and Dave are going on their own because they are oh so deserving of some time out. Ok that’s fine, but just 2 days ago she was whinging and posting stories about how she doesn’t seem to have a village around her to raise her kids? So who is looking after your kids while you and Dave are always on an adults only holiday to Thailand?

Is it…

your village perhaps….

God she is so insufferable and incredibly ungrateful.
That should say ‘going on an adults only holiday to Thailand’ not ‘always on an adults only holiday to Thailand’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

santababy

Chatty Member
Can anyone refresh my memory about what (potentially) went down with Jade and Erin.
The engagement from the group has definitely diminished and I feel sooner or later, we will get a cryptic post or clip of how Erin has lost friends over this or that, blah blah. I feel it’s quite a move from the group to step away from her and it certainly makes me think more highly of them.
I just had a look and the last post Jade liked was March 26th when they attended the epilepsy gala, the post after that was Lu being in hospital with the UTI

I feel like she did a story around the grief thing, I can’t find it. Someone else may be able to 😂

Pollie

VIP Member
Omg I really hope she’s doing this based on medical advice. My husband is epileptic and his medication is lifelong. The only time he’s been taken off it is in hospital for a week so they could test where the seizures were coming from. It’s like a dummy Erin, fuck me.
I mean not like a dummy 😂

• Haha

Sleepyapple

A quick google shows a range of playgroups for kids with disability. Surely this would help to show different activities and ways to engage and play.
As for not seeking mental health support, I find it hard to believe someone with the financial means can't get a telehealth psych appointment. Always a reason..
It is hard to get mental health support at the moment, even with financial means. I have the financial means for private support but have struggled to get a regular place with a psychologist during my difficult pregnancy. And waited months to get an appointment in the public system. That said, Erin’s situation is obviously very long term and she should be proactively seeking support, for her kids’ sake.

Can’t believe she said they would have stayed child free. That’s so sad.
I agree it’s sad. I do think it’s okay to have feelings like that to work through privately, with a therapist, but I don’t think it’s appropriate to voice on a hugely public platform. From what I understand about the impact her condition has had on her, Luella may not ever read those words, but Tom likely will (and I’m sure Luella will feel the impact of Erin’s attitude emotionally). I think about how much pressure that poor boy will feel to be “normal” and easy for his parents while growing up.
---
I actually don’t begrudge her for feeling that she would be child free if she could go back in time. It’s not an uncommon feeling amongst some parents and is such a stigmatised topic as evident in this thread by people being shocked at her comments. Even if in her case it’s a thinly veiled stab at not actually wanting Luella.

BUT

There’s a time and a place to have those conversations or share those thoughts and proclaiming it on your disabled daughter’s Instagram page is definitely NOT it. Read the room Erin.

Some people take ‘being raw and real’ waaaaayyyy too seriously JFC.
I totally agree. I think you’ve said it better than I have.

santababy

Chatty Member
I have a couple of thoughts..
she’s just advertised lepuree drinks and obviously attend the launch today (at the grounds)
But didn’t her bff Krumble release almost the same thing??

Alloftheteaplease

It was no sterile or sunshine around here I assure you…after Jade shared a photo of an aperol to her story.
Maisymouse captured it all perfectly here.
My god she is such an absolute bortch

sweetface2022

VIP Member
does anyone know how this started for Lu? She bangs on about everything was fine and it just happened. Is it possible they may have done something to poor Lu? Probably makes me sound like a POS but Erin has a lot of rage

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Could someone please screencap her post, for those of us blocked? I tried to view it on an anon Insta viewer but I guess she continued the caption in the comments and I couldn’t see it. Thanks.

influencerstalk

Maybe someone has told her to pull her head in as I think today is the first time in a long time she hasn’t posted a story …