Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I thought I remembered she said 4 days as well. Essentially 2 todays traveling, one day in Thailand for the wedding and one day in Singapore.

robbolife

VIP Member
It’s interesting that she still follows Rachael and Jade, or did last I checked. Like she is obviously aware of the situation surely? Even if no big confrontation or direct conversation took place she must at least realise she is on the outer.

Does anyone know exactly how she came to be in that group? I remember Jade detailing once how she knew everyone but I don’t recall the actual details.
Yea I saw that she still follows and I wondered why too!!

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I do think it was more of a stab at not wanting Luella as opposed to Tom. Again I don’t blame her or feel shocked at hearing that she feels that way, she just doesn’t need to share that on her so called advocacy Insta page dedicated to Luella. No doubt many who follow her who have high needs children saw it for what it was and were triggered by it.
You are so right!

influencerstalk

I
I saw that Erin made a point of mentioning it will just be a small family only celebration. No doubt because she's just lost half her friends. But you're right, I also haven't seen much of a friends group with Dave either.

Also wtf why would she start mentioning Tom as Luellas older brother. May as well just start paying for therapy now, honestly.
I wonder if they had other Godparents chosen like a couple she has now fallen out with. But strange if that was the case and Dave had no one to choose for Godfather.

santababy

Chatty Member
None of jessi and millies either. I haven't been looking but have they shared any of her fund-raising? Definitely some tension under the surface.

No doubt her and Jade's friendship is all but over after the aperol and sunshine comment 😅
No I don’t actually remember them sharing it either.. the last interactions were really when Lu was in hospital but it wasn’t validating her like everyone else

kmartplate

VIP Member
It’s interesting that she still follows Rachael and Jade, or did last I checked. Like she is obviously aware of the situation surely? Even if no big confrontation or direct conversation took place she must at least realise she is on the outer.

Does anyone know exactly how she came to be in that group? I remember Jade detailing once how she knew everyone but I don’t recall the actual details.