Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
She would benefit from a SC. But that would actually mean doing something to help Lu and that’s not a possibility because how else will she play victim

Reactions: 2

idkabigar

I think the videos we see of Lu in the neurosuit are actually her weekly appointments. I'm not sure where we got the 'Lu doesn't do weekly appointments, only intensives' spiel...?
I could be wrong...but I'm thinking this is actually her weekly session.
I hope that's true! Its been a while since I looked at her account. Back then it was only intensives. If she's getting weekly now that's great.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I said this earlier in thread and got shot down. But Erin’s anger over everyday things terrifies me. She seems to think babies should sleep as per a manual. I wonder if in anger she accidentally shook her when she didn’t sleep. She also has said before she doubles the sleep meds….
All these things are 🚩🚩🚩

i remember seeing her on the today show and she said Lu would have 200 seizures a day. With her obsession over these tiny “spasms” I wonder if that was all over exaggerated. Lu seems to have progressed so much to me. Even the video w grandpa and the way she stood up and the video of her climbing that Erin was angry at. She is doing so well I think !
This is what I think too she is full of rage at such normal things and I remember her saying how things were so amazing until one day they weren’t. But I know that’s how things can develop it can just happen overnight. I hope for Lu’a sake this wasn’t the cause but Erin is a horrible horrible human and mother

uglyguccislides

Actually I think I found it! You reminded me
Erin posted this the same day Jade had posted a family photo saying she felt like their war was over and it was a good day
Hasn’t aged well given how full of sunshine and happiness Erin’s life has been lately 😂

No just No

Can someone refresh my memory as to why they took Lu off epilium in the first place?
Is it something that’s not meant for long term use?

Reactions: 1

robbolife

VIP Member
I don’t really see why she would have CCTV footage in the lounge though. Luella shouldn’t be left unattended at all unless sleeping no?

santababy

Chatty Member
So I just rewatched Erin’s story, is she saying she’s crying that whole time because she’s having a seziure?
Or they just don’t know why she’s crying?

saltee

I have a couple of thoughts..
she’s just advertised lepuree drinks and obviously attend the launch today (at the grounds)
But didn’t her bff Krumble release almost the same thing??
did see that and wonder how Keira would feel about that - but Keira follows the page too so maybe there’s no bad blood? 🤷🏻‍♀️

uglyguccislides

Yep running 6 out of 7 days and in only 2 weeks going from 6km to 18km run…
Madness
That’s also about a 2hour run and w driving and cool down etc that’s a lot of time needed to away from both kids who aren’t both in daycare.
16kms, day off, 18km - what the hell!? This is insane!! Why didn’t she start training months ago, or set a goal for later in the year!?