Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
kinda loosing all respect for viking dippers now they blowing smoke up her hole 🤢 prob "sick" so has an excuse not to do WARR or someshite. like it was the v dippers show...not hers 🙄 how do ppl not see she is a c..nt

swimming! she's going to ruin swimming for us now. she's no more a regular swimmer than she is an 8! and then home to a microwave meal for 1. it's some life. it's a wonder her Kevin doesn't have the dinner ready. you know proper food. like adults eat.

Justme1985

She's just posted a photo of a tonic saying the next level exhaustion the last while. She must be having health troubles. Cos yesterday would have been prime Erin time with funky swimwear whooping and woohoooo going in the water.

I always thought Murphy's was her go to shop for sportwear (that isn't a shitpink freebie) or now that he's finished with her shes done and will only go somewhere the gear is on a pr deal?
such a moocher... and such a hat wa#&er in that €5 looking straw thing, she really doesnt have the face for a hat. here for the laughs this weekend! GGT better be throwing out the freebies so GB only has eyes for cool🤣🤣🤣

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Could it be that people are only starting to follow her cos word is getting out what us being said about her......people only following out of pure nosiness......

maire467

Any idea roughly how much that honeymoon cost? No expense spared by the looks of things.
looked like some cruise alright! must easily have been a couple thousand a peice but fair play to her, I'm seeing parts of Donegal I never seen before. I noticed she said they upgraded to some fancier restaurants and it looks like they made good use of it.

raphoerach

Gawd the poor brides face being stuck in the middle of those two total attention seekers #watchpeopledieinside #whyisthishappeningonmyweddingday
totally, and she's going to learn the hard way...Erin only cares about Erin. no one else

raphoerach

size down kids... size down....and i doubt her leggings ever slide down or are pulled down for that matter. teacher uniform...aye keep talking to yourself hun...🙄🙄🙄🙄 sure unless its a WEE cossie from shein u dont wear it . trying to pull in the gtt comish? she is full of shite. every legit sea swimmer in DL prob scunnered this dose jumping on it...

hahaha great minds see through this thirsty mess
prob trying to get new BA so doesnt havnt to pay for work clothes 🙄 unless she not getting a teacher wage. theres other teacher accounts out there that are stylish and have a bit of decorum and professional...give it up cool. ur far from any of those. hate to say it but stick with sized downed swimwear 🤮

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Credit where credits due, she did try to keep the page about Donegal for a wee while, but were back to making it all about me.
And I was more than disappointed to see one of our teachers promoting cheap alcohol. Setting a Great example for our children.
And she couldn't even do that job right sure the discount code expired about an hour after she posted it. 🤡
I missed this one, which alcohol was she promoting?

broken nail...with ring in shot... just a wee follow up after the "place holding" ring story the other day... no one cares cool... come back to us when u get an upgrade worth talking about. FYI Donegal gold is so rare kevins wage or her #instawage certainly wouldnt get a look in 🙈. that ring is generic but "made" in letterkenny 🙄

raphoerach

no one really cares what you wear. it all looks shite. but if who ever is getting her that trend could see their way to getting her a half way decent pair of shoes it might look a little less drab.
just a thought 👠👡👢

Raychel

Disgusted at Miss Donegal choosing a wedding venue owned by Cassidys the mica quarry family. Big kick in the teeth to Donegal mica homeowners.

Fakecaoimhe

Do this pair not realize that ppl know they spend all their time together, coffee and chats and drives 🥴 Rumor has it that Kevin has no time for Caoimhe. That would explain why he's never with her when CH in tow 🤮

raphoerach

its like she is addicted to her phone.cannot be healthy for a middle aged woman

you may well be right!!!!! she is prob loving all the attention shes so far gone in the fuked up insta world
totally agree. a complete attention wh*re. it must have killed not being able to post when she went offline before Christmas