Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow on her stories tonight - why are they all dressed liked they’re going clubbing in Ibiza for dinner and the baby is there too? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 5
That’s what she actually looks like in person apparently! Photoshops her pics
Yeah they’re from Cardiff (same place as me) and they don’t look like their pics at alllll. I’ve seen them on nights out and they’re rough as duck

Reactions: 4
I used to like taylah but she's turned into an anti mask loon.... Like everyone's entitled to their opinion but hers are bordering on extreme tbh!

I wonder where she has gone on holiday? Has she gone on her own?

Reactions: 2
Someone tell me how on earth is she able to afford a Bentley and that house she’s living in... She must have had to go through extreme lengths to get her to where she is now. No wonder she looks so rough and washed out now it’s all showing in her face. I remember watching a YouTube video and she was saying how she just drove to London and had like £100 and that was it . I dread to think what she had to do to get her where she is now!!!

Also i feel so sorry for her baby .. so she got her mixed race kid that she probably fetishized over ... if that’s even a word I don’t think it is lol.. because some may think it’s some sort of “trend” now to have a mixed race kid even if youre not even with the dad.. she’s seen the kardashians and Kylie Jenner .... and all she does is shove her camera in the poor things face 24/7 to keep herself relevant and for ‘content’ because she knows her looks are fading and she can’t keep doing that prostitution work anymore as she looks rough and no one would pay for her. There’s loads of sick people out there i think it’s wrong how she’s always posting her baby on the interest all the time . The baby doesn’t even have a choice if it’s on the internet or not .. Give it a rest and just enjoy being a mother .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.