Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarytea

but controversial but they have mixed babies then don’t educate them on the black side- history or culture

but hey cute brown baby right
Yeah 100%. My best friend is mixed race and she grew up with what she described as a heck load of identity issues because her white mom refused to even acknowledge black culture. Her mom wouldn’t talk to her about her black side & put her through some nasty hair treatments to make her hair more ‘white’, it’s seriously fucked up.

It’s so true that there are so many white women that fetishise black men specifically to have cute biracial children but hate black women. it’s wild and the pure definition of a racial fetish. If you’re only dating someone because they’re black, your preference is racist, plain and simple.

I’m no way innocent in this topic tho, as pretty much half of my life i fetishised black men under the guise of ‘ bc i’m not attracted to white men’. I was that racist denier, i held rly fucked up beliefs & would be super pissed if anyone pointed it out to me. Took me years & still taking me ( as anti racism work is ongoing) to unpack my internal racism and doing so i realised all of the damage i had done. God, i really do cringe now when i think back to half the shit id say & believe in & my defensiveness 😅

I do believe Erin jumped on the “hype” of interracial relationships for clout tbh. All those white “1/8 of irish / 1/4 italian” influencers do. The ones who uber tan, have fake butts, lips and whatever other features they can emulate from black women especially.
They reduce black men to trophies. It’s fucked.

Side note: No one is saying white people can’t date interracially, more so its being self aware of the imbalance of power there is, your own privilege and understanding and unpacking racial preferences. I wholeheartedly understand that there are a lot of women that don’t feel attracted to certain groups of men but we do have to have a proper hard look at the what behind & why we are basing our attraction on skin colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Notsurereally

As a Black woman, with lots of Black male relatives, it is definitely a trend and SOME non Black women do fetishize Black men.
Usually the ones who listen to and are into a lot of things in the superficial Black culture, but hardly have any Black female friends. Only into the men. That's definitely Erin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

claire44

After watching that, the girl is pretty incredible. She gave birth without any pain relief and was making pregnancy look so easy throughout. Whatever you think of her, you can’t deny she done so well!!! I’m in shock

Reactions: 23

Notsurereally

I don't think it's weird or disgusting to say she fetishizes Black men. That's what it looks like online. It is a very real thing to fetishize Black culture. Kylie Jenner does it any many more women like her. It's got very little to do with being with a Black male. I can name your several interracial couples where it's clear that it's only circumstance or love that has bought them together.
These women are rife for appropriating Black culture, but acknowledging none of the less glamorous and struggle parts of being Black.
And like I say, the men are adored, but the Black women are often not liked. I've seen it a thousand times growing up in London. Nothing new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

BashB

I used to drive edin and lateysha around in london as a chauffeur they had a apartment in north london edmonton Area afew years ago 2015/2016. Full of shit that girl orgy partys drugs ect

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Notsurereally

Her best friends are all black?
🤦🏽‍♀️
Lol, who? Lateysha? Literally her and a Black lady with a hijab are the only Black females I've seen her around. Otherwise, it's mostly Elz and Trilla and her group shots, Lateysha is the only woman of colour there. I'm not saying she should have Black friends, but you're naive if you think that because someone likes Black men and have a mixed race child that it's not fetishism.
There are women who desperately want a mixed race child, with green eyes and curly hair because they think it's pretty. Most women don't objectify a child in such a way. People that fetishize do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Rebekahrose11

Is this the one who was friends with lateysha grace and was caught out doing or arranging porta potties in dubai? Something like that

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Clarity456

VIP Member
How’s it a trend to have a mixed race kid? The kardashains have always shagged black blokes, I’ve never found white men attractive so I knew my kids would be mixed race. It’s hardly fetishised if people know full well they will be having mixed kids? Strange thing to say.
It is a trend unfortunately I think, nothing personal to you...

I've literally preferred BAME men since I was about 13 and growing up in a majority white area.

None of the popular girls at my school liked black, Asian or mixed race guys and tbh a lot of them were borderline racist 😂

A few years ago when man crush monday was a thing on Instagram I'd see the same girls posting Anthony Joshua and Idris Elba and be like whaaaatttt?! 🤔🤔🤔

Interracial couples have 100% gained in popularity since Kim and Kanye got together, whether that's always been Erin's preference no one can say unless they knew her back in the day I guess!

Jennytea

VIP Member
Omg didn’t she rip one of Cardi B’s songs off and the whole song was her bouncing around shouting ‘fuck him and he buy me Gucci’ she’s soooooo embarrassing 😂😂

Wow I forgot how bad it actually was

• Haha
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
God makes it even more bizarre now her arguing with people in the comments that she's not pregnant....

username123!

Money laundering 🙊
The unscene agency has been dissolved.

Think this tells us a lot …

Unscene was struck off companies house 👀

Nearly every company he’s been affiliated with through companies house has been struck off the register. I think he’s probably got delusions of grandeur and she’s been sucked in thinking he’s a business man and he’s just a Del Boy who’s skint and mugging people off

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
She looks tired and thin and sad. It’s pretty pitiful.
If she did buy that apartment, what a silly investment. The littlest baby will have to share the tiny room with the eldest and there’s just enough room in there to swing a cat.
As for having an office, since when did taking pictures of yourself then uploading them from your phone require an office?

• Haha
Reactions: 16