Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have serious baby fever watching the video she posted 🥰. Mila is such a beautiful baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Notice how rough and different Erin looks in that YouTube link for the baby’s photo shoot 🤢😂 looks duck all like her pics. Haggard much and she ain’t even 30 yet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a picture of her on ig - she looked like Kim K
But yes you are right her YouTube wow so different

Reactions: 1
Yeah she looks amazing on her insta pics. Totally different to the real life on her you tube....

Reactions: 2
I must admit from what I’d seen of her I assumed I wouldn’t like her but I have warmed to her Over the past couple of months. She seems more relatable now!

Reactions: 8
I must admit from what I’d seen of her I assumed I wouldn’t like her but I have warmed to her Over the past couple of months. She seems more relatable now!
Yes, I agree. She seems more down to earth now. I think she's trying to leave her past behind her, but still wants to be an Insta girl.

Reactions: 7
Can’t cope with how gorgeous Mila is! She looks like such a happy content bub 🥰🥰

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice in her latest video she films her whole breast/nipple a few minutes in - looks accidental but surely she would have noticed when editing the video?!

• Haha
Did anyone notice in her latest video she films her whole breast/nipple a few minutes in - looks accidental but surely she would have noticed when editing the video?!
Just had to look on her YouTube to see what you meant and she probably kept it in there on purpose for the attention 😂 not even as if she’s breastfeeding either that’s later on

I don’t follow her but curious if her babies Dad is around?

I don’t follow her but curious if her babies Dad is around?
I saw her latest vlog. She lives with him, but he doesn't want to feature in her vlogs or her IG. He appears briefly holding the baby.
He did appear in her gender reveal vlog. Completely aloof, too cool for school type.

Reactions: 3
so in the past few days Taylah, followed by Lateysha and now Erin have started OnlyFans

Poor Mila :(

Why poor Mila?
Erm.....because she lives in a decent house, can afford a decent car and can make money through ad's....to me, it doesnt make sense to put her daughter through the "ya mums a slag" rigamarole even further than she already would be on the playground in a few years time by selling pics of her tits and fanny on the net?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
so in the past few days Taylah, followed by Lateysha and now Erin have started OnlyFans

Poor Mila :(
Tbh I’m surprised they weren’t already all on it. Taylahs posts look like they belong on only fans anyway 🤷‍♀️ guessing erins baby daddy isn’t as loaded as she makes out him to be

Reactions: 4
Erm.....because she lives in a decent house, can afford a decent car and can make money through ad's....to me, it doesnt make sense to put her daughter through the "ya mums a slag" rigamarole even further than she already would be on the playground in a few years time by selling pics of her tits and fanny on the net?
There’s already a very naked video of Erin and lateysha online from years ago that was circling round on world star. Not really new to them anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The baby shower was so amateur it’s just in a random corner of a club. No one wants to be there cringe. It’s quite sad really
It was in a place called Feya Cafe in Brompton Road, Knightsbridge (not in a club)

This is what she use to look like View attachment 136801

Without her insta filters ect she looks like this is person...

View attachment 136802
Oh wow at the before and after! She doesn't look like the same person at all. :/

I saw her latest vlog. She lives with him, but he doesn't want to feature in her vlogs or her IG. He appears briefly holding the baby.
He did appear in her gender reveal vlog. Completely aloof, too cool for school type.
I found it odd on the gender reveal she was blurring out him and his friends yet showed them in some clips. Decide if you want to show him or not. Also, see how he was just wearing shades!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.