Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree the whole “tap to dress” thing she does on the baby everyday makes me feel uncomfortable. You just don’t know who is following your account especially when you post links to your only fans all the time 😰

Reactions: 5
How’s it a trend to have a mixed race kid? The kardashains have always shagged black blokes, I’ve never found white men attractive so I knew my kids would be mixed race. It’s hardly fetishised if people know full well they will be having mixed kids? Strange thing to say.

Reactions: 7
How’s it a trend to have a mixed race kid? The kardashains have always shagged black blokes, I’ve never found white men attractive so I knew my kids would be mixed race. It’s hardly fetishised if people know full well they will be having mixed kids? Strange thing to say.
It is a trend unfortunately I think, nothing personal to you...

I've literally preferred BAME men since I was about 13 and growing up in a majority white area.

None of the popular girls at my school liked black, Asian or mixed race guys and tbh a lot of them were borderline racist 😂

A few years ago when man crush monday was a thing on Instagram I'd see the same girls posting Anthony Joshua and Idris Elba and be like whaaaatttt?! 🤔🤔🤔

Interracial couples have 100% gained in popularity since Kim and Kanye got together, whether that's always been Erin's preference no one can say unless they knew her back in the day I guess!

Reactions: 17
Two black men doesn’t make it a fetish though. I can appreciate a nice looking white man but I’m not sexually attracted to him.

Reactions: 6
I personally wouldn't call it fetishizing, more just jumping on the bandwagon in a lot of influencers cases but each to their own I guess 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It is a trend unfortunately I think, nothing personal to you...

I've literally preferred BAME men since I was about 13 and growing up in a majority white area.

None of the popular girls at my school liked black, Asian or mixed race guys and tbh a lot of them were borderline racist 😂

A few years ago when man crush monday was a thing on Instagram I'd see the same girls posting Anthony Joshua and Idris Elba and be like whaaaatttt?! 🤔🤔🤔

Interracial couples have 100% gained in popularity since Kim and Kanye got together, whether that's always been Erin's preference no one can say unless they knew her back in the day I guess!
Yeah it’s a thing for sure! I know white women had mixed babies don’t like black people. There are unfortunately many stories I have heard from mixed adults about how racist their white parent was, it’s actually shocking.

Patrick is "working" out there apparently 🤣 though they didn't travel together
Oh not easy travelling with a baby on your own.

Reactions: 10
As a Black woman, with lots of Black male relatives, it is definitely a trend and SOME non Black women do fetishize Black men.
Usually the ones who listen to and are into a lot of things in the superficial Black culture, but hardly have any Black female friends. Only into the men. That's definitely Erin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As a Black woman, with lots of Black male relatives, it is definitely a trend and SOME non Black women do fetishize Black men.
Usually the ones who listen to and are into a lot of things in the superficial Black culture, but hardly have any Black female friends. Only into the men. That's definitely Erin.
Her best friends are all black?
🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her best friends are all black?
🤦🏽‍♀️
Lol, who? Lateysha? Literally her and a Black lady with a hijab are the only Black females I've seen her around. Otherwise, it's mostly Elz and Trilla and her group shots, Lateysha is the only woman of colour there. I'm not saying she should have Black friends, but you're naive if you think that because someone likes Black men and have a mixed race child that it's not fetishism.
There are women who desperately want a mixed race child, with green eyes and curly hair because they think it's pretty. Most women don't objectify a child in such a way. People that fetishize do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lateysha is mixed race
Therealliliana and khadijasbeauty are black

But all the others vanillatrilla, elz, liat, dilara, kim southall etc are definitely not black.

On that basis I wouldn't really say all her best friends are black

Then it shows you don’t know her clearly. She was best friends with Steff and all her family for years, her pics from when she was young she’s fully around black people 😂

Then it shows you don’t know her clearly. She was best friends with Steff and all her family for years, her pics from when she was young she’s fully around black people 😂
You obvs are a personal friend 😂

You are 100% correct I don't know her personally or what she was like when she was young lol....

me and the majority of other people on here can only comment on what she puts out online, I've followed her for 2-3 years now and only seen the people I named in my last post be mentioned as her friends

And actually that American girl madisunskyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not a personal friend I don’t like her, but to say she fetishise’s black men is just disgusting. Online and in person are two different things. I’ve only ever fancied black men and I always knew my children were going to be mixed race, you could say the same for me 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s just weird.

Yes babe online and in person are 2 different things but the purpose of this forum is to discuss influencers so people will comment on what they see ONLINE 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I don't think it's weird or disgusting to say she fetishizes Black men. That's what it looks like online. It is a very real thing to fetishize Black culture. Kylie Jenner does it any many more women like her. It's got very little to do with being with a Black male. I can name your several interracial couples where it's clear that it's only circumstance or love that has bought them together.
These women are rife for appropriating Black culture, but acknowledging none of the less glamorous and struggle parts of being Black.
And like I say, the men are adored, but the Black women are often not liked. I've seen it a thousand times growing up in London. Nothing new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes babe online and in person are 2 different things but the purpose of this forum is to discuss influencers so people will comment on what they see ONLINE 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t babes me you idiot 😂. Believe what you want but you are talking tit. Enjoy your day “babe” 🤢. And if you’re commenting on what you see ONLINE a white woman showing of her beautiful baby who happens to be mixed race and that’s a fetish to you, you have a very sick mind 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Don’t babes me you idiot 😂. Believe what you want but you are talking tit. Enjoy your day “babe” 🤢. And if you’re commenting on what you see ONLINE a white woman showing of her beautiful baby who happens to be mixed race and that’s a fetish to you, you have a very sick mind 🤷🏽‍♀️.
bleeping hell, Why've you got anger problems?! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can you read???

I personally wouldn't call it fetishizing, more just jumping on the bandwagon in a lot of influencers cases but each to their own I guess 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I said in a reply TO YOU 🤦‍♀️ that we can't say whether its a fetish for BLACK MEN (not her child :rolleyes: no one has said that) or not cos we don't know how Erin was in earlier life, but I can appreciate why people have the opinion that she's jumping on the interracial couple bandwagon..... I've also said Mila is cute in earlier posts????????????

Very very VERY sorry that my "talking tit" has hit such a raw nerve of yours lol 😂

Last time I checked this was a site where people gave their OPINION on people in the public eye?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s a thing for sure! I know white women had mixed babies don’t like black people. There are unfortunately many stories I have heard from mixed adults about how racist their white parent was, it’s actually shocking.
but controversial but they have mixed babies then don’t educate them on the black side- history or culture

but hey cute brown baby right

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.