Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a baby so someone tell me, taking a newborn out when it’s cold ??? the baby isn’t wearing a coat to her size even, it’s literally baggy

Reactions: 1
I don’t have a baby so someone tell me, taking a newborn out when it’s cold ??? the baby isn’t wearing a coat to her size even, it’s literally baggy
Erin needs to slow down and stay at home and rest. Always on the go! So many people have been in contact with that baby already. The fact the baby has little to zero immune system and she’s got every Tom dick and Harry hugging up an kissing her newborn. She needs to stop. Get off her phone and chillax. So ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I just find it shocking to see Erin out and about already isn’t she in pain? Surely it would be better to stay in for a bit

It’s been a week hasn’t it? I was out for walks after a week, also with another little one you’re forced to be up and about.

agree with all the people hugging and kissing the baby 🤢not just COVID I always think herpes!

Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say this ! I don’t understand why she would think nails are a priority if she doesn’t have help that day stay home play chill 🤯
I don't have kids so maybe I'm not the best person to say but my friends who are mums are always complaining they haven't had their nails done in 6 months or longer cos their kids take priority 😳......

Reactions: 9
I don't have kids so maybe I'm not the best person to say but my friends who are mums are always complaining they haven't had their nails done in 6 months or longer cos their kids take priority 😳......
Listen I feel her pain, my daughter is 2 next month and I’ve only just had my hair cut and nails done last week since before she was born because I just don’t get the time. So how she’s moaning about not having time to do anything blows my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Listen I feel her pain, my daughter is 2 next month and I’ve only just had my hair cut and nails done last week since before she was born because I just don’t get the time. So how she’s moaning about not having time to do anything blows my mind
She’s an absolute head let’s be fair, this is the woman that films herself blatantly driving whilst she has children on board too, never mind the other people on the road she’s putting in danger, she doesn’t care about her kids safety in the car she def doesn’t care about nail fumes xx

Also why does she constantly go on about getting and having help. I get it having a little one can be hard work but she chose to have them girls, not once but twice. It’s not on else’s responsibility to ensure you get your own time lol

Also why does she constantly go on about getting and having help. I get it having a little one can be hard work but she chose to have them girls, not once but twice. It’s not on else’s responsibility to ensure you get your own time lol
Well exactly 😂 imagine the women who actually don’t have comfy luxury cars to drive around in and have actual real jobs.. and do everything alone.. Imagine if she didn’t have a man or easy money and had to ride a bus 😂😂or if she couldn’t afford her nails haha god help her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say this ! I don’t understand why she would think nails are a priority if she doesn’t have help that day stay home play chill 🤯
Your telling me her man don’t have 1 hour in his whole week to watch his kids so she can get her nails done?! This is why I could never be jealous of anything I see on instagram because no matter how good you think someone’s got it reality is they usually don’t. The baby isn’t even a month old get a mobile nail tech to come to your house.. she’s actually not coming across as a great mum.. they do say you can’t make a hoe a housewife 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your telling me her man don’t have 1 hour in his whole week to watch his kids so she can get her nails done?! This is why I could never be jealous of anything I see on instagram because no matter how good you think someone’s got it reality is they usually don’t. The baby isn’t even a month old get a mobile nail tech to come to your house.. she’s actually not coming across as a great mum.. they do say you can’t make a hoe a housewife 😬
Spot on, I get that mums don’t want to lose themselves but at the same time it’s called basic priorities. Maybe she thinks people will help with the babies in the nail shop? She’s one of those people who want to live like Kylie Jenner and act like her but Kylie has all the help at her deposal and actual real businesses.. Erin doesn’t even have a business does she? She always talks about meetings but what does she actually do 😂 apart from upload edited photos of herself now and again? why doesn’t she admit she’s just a stay at home mum ffs (that lives off a drug dealer).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100% agree, this insta life is soo fake and they over compensate to make themselves look like they got it together & their life is perfect. It’s all a facade, if my partner treated me the way her boyfriend comes across I’m sorry but I would rather be alone. He comes across as hella lazy when it comes to the babies, even in the video yesterday on YouTube when she was about to take the baby out but then left her with him.. when she got back the babies coat was still on her inside the house

Spot on, I get that mums don’t want to lose themselves but at the same time it’s called basic priorities. Maybe she thinks people will help with the babies in the nail shop? She’s one of those people who want to live like Kylie Jenner and act like her but Kylie has all the help at her deposal and actual real businesses.. Erin doesn’t even have a business does she? She always talks about meetings but what does she actually do 😂 apart from upload edited photos of herself now and again? why doesn’t she admit she’s just a stay at home mum ffs (that lives off a drug dealer).
Reality is when you have a child, you do have to put yourself to the side for a bit because you have this whole human to raise and care for. It’s life we just get on with it, they grow up so quickly and that time needs to be cherished. Yeh I don’t understand what her business is either, I’m not sure if that studio she goes to and takes pictures in is hers ? duck knows

I can’t believe she’s dragging those kids to a nail shop again!! As @Njgjji said why can’t she get a nail tech to come to her she lives in London ffs it wouldn’t be hard to find🙄 That new born baby breathing in them fumes and mila bored shitless probably moaning to get out, she brings the stress on herself tbh I don’t feel for her one bit

Reactions: 10
100% agree, this insta life is soo fake and they over compensate to make themselves look like they got it together & their life is perfect. It’s all a facade, if my partner treated me the way her boyfriend comes across I’m sorry but I would rather be alone. He comes across as hella lazy when it comes to the babies, even in the video yesterday on YouTube when she was about to take the baby out but then left her with him.. when she got back the babies coat was still on her inside the house

Reality is when you have a child, you do have to put yourself to the side for a bit because you have this whole human to raise and care for. It’s life we just get on with it, they grow up so quickly and that time needs to be cherished. Yeh I don’t understand what her business is either, I’m not sure if that studio she goes to and takes pictures in is hers ? duck knows
Well exactly! It’s the main part of being a parent putting them first and doing what makes sense and what is best for them. I don’t think she would leave him even though he sounds a right head because he clearly provides her with a certain lifestyle she can’t provide herself, she seems to type that will put up with bad behaviour just for materialistic reasons. She will be miserable and lonely but be driving around in a brand new car I’m sure 😴

I don’t even understand how she gets her nails done with Mila running around?! 🤔

Its very telling that over a whole seven day her “boyfriend” couldn’t watch his children for a couple of hours. Hasn’t her “boyfriend”got family that will watch the children?

Reactions: 3
Why does he never have his other kids either, surely if she’s a ‘step mum’ his kids would be around and involved. It always just seems to be her at home with the kids and he’s no where to be seen.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s dragging those kids to a nail shop again!! As @Njgjji said why can’t she get a nail tech to come to her she lives in London ffs it wouldn’t be hard to find🙄 That new born baby breathing in them fumes and mila bored shitless probably moaning to get out, she brings the stress on herself tbh I don’t feel for her one bit
My nail shop doesn’t allow kids in for this reason! Not exactly relaxing for that other clients either!

Yep I’m pregnant due anyday now and I’ve had my acrylics removed as I know I won’t have time to go once babies arrive!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.