Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& im not sure why people make instagrams for their children/babies, I personally find it weird & creepy. If your going to do it at least put the account on private
yeah why they can’t they like just share it to their facebook friends 🧐

Reactions: 3
Just realised that in her most recent video that the baby isn't rear-facing straight from the hospital-neither is Mila 😬

Reactions: 1
Omg im watching now...

so not only has she got the baby forward facing shes also driving whilst filming.

she really is clueless..

Also cringing at the crop top😩

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused at the new born forward facing? I didn’t think those car seats could even forward face? And surely she knows better🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s actually shocking

Reactions: 2
i thought you’d be in so much pain after baby, she has her legs crossed when showing mila new baby dammnnn that’s amazing and she’s literally wearing a crop top set of pj’s i mean i wouldn’t wear that but ima need that snap back

Your vagina doesn’t hurt after having a baby unless you tear it it litterally goes back to normal after the baby comes out 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Guys why are you suprised that her baby daddy is a drug dealer
Half of these insta girls are in relationships with drugs dealers/ fraudsters plus half of their “insta business” are founded from drug/ fraud money lmao
I thought everyone knew this, it’s normal at this point.

Reactions: 11
Her friend Madi is great with Mila and I’m glad she has her

Reactions: 1
She’ll have to watch Mila round that new born she was quiet rough with her

Guys why are you suprised that her baby daddy is a drug dealer
Half of these insta girls are in relationships with drugs dealers/ fraudsters plus half of their “insta business” are founded from drug/ fraud money lmao
I thought everyone knew this, it’s normal at this point.
Lol exactly. Seems like there’s a lot of innocent people on tattle the amount of times this needs explained 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.