Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well in my opinion after my baby came out I was so high and just in awe of my baby I just forgot about everything and was focused on my baby
The worst past is the shoulders coming out and then pushing out the placenta after that it honestly felt like I had my normal vagina back
I was able to cross my legs and bend down like normal.
Sorry for the TMI guys lmao

Reactions: 1
Guys why are you suprised that her baby daddy is a drug dealer
Half of these insta girls are in relationships with drugs dealers/ fraudsters plus half of their “insta business” are founded from drug/ fraud money lmao
I thought everyone knew this, it’s normal at this point.
I know im sick of the same questions etc..
Must be some newbies on this thread😅

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t hurt I’ve had 3 with no pain relief and the worst part is the head coming out. It feels like it’s burning away. Once the baby’s out the contractions stop and it feels fine down there. I’ve never torn but I’ve heard that people who have torn it can really sting going for a wee and stuff. The worst part for me after giving birth is trying to do a 💩. It feels like your insides are coming out too 🙃

Well I guess everyone is different then
I think maybe it depends on the baby size and if the baby has more hair your vagina is more likely to tear due to the friction.
Wow us women go through a lot 😭😞

Reactions: 3
It’s all fun and games having a drug dealer baby daddy until they are caught up in a 5+ year stretch and the kids are left without a dad 😕

Reactions: 5
It’s all fun and games having a drug dealer baby daddy until they are caught up in a 5+ year stretch and the kids are left without a dad 😕
He is a complete rubbish no wonder he won’t show his face not only he profits from people’s addictions plus on top of that he as a black man left his first baby mom for a girl who has history of offensive remarks towards his race if not that is not enough is well known that she let man piss all over her fir money honestly imao he is worse than her not respect fir himself

Reactions: 6
He is a complete rubbish no wonder he won’t show his face not only he profits from people’s addictions plus on top of that he as a black man left his first baby mom for a girl who has history of offensive remarks towards his race if not that is not enough is well known that she let man piss all over her fir money honestly imao he is worse than her not respect fir himself
Was the first bm black? Is she an influencer as well? I heard she was also Patrick's client at his influencer agency like Erin was 😂

I always wondered who the first BM was? Who is she? Also, why did Erin and Lateysha fall out? It must’ve been something pretty big.

Was the first bm black? Is she an influencer as well? I heard she was also Patrick's client at his influencer agency like Erin was 😂
Listen I am not against interracial dating so whether his first bm was black or not don’t matter from what I heard she his agency is a scam what I was saying is this girl had history of racist remarks and being offensive towards black people why would any black man go and impregnate someone like that or leave his first bm for her (whether she is black or not not the point) have your preference date who you want but people may wanna stay away from people who in past offended over and over their race and never even apologised ever

Reactions: 9
It’s the nipple licking and the arse jiggling for me. I’m embarrassed for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.