Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never forget 😂

I also remember her being good friends with Steff Lon don (an actual real female rapper) wonder what happened there?
I reckon it's because Steff's career was about taking off and in the States etc, and it's not a good look being mates with wannabe influencers

Reactions: 2
Omg didn’t she rip one of Cardi B’s songs off and the whole song was her bouncing around shouting ‘duck him and he buy me Gucci’ she’s soooooo embarrassing 😂😂

Wow I forgot how bad it actually was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg didn’t she rip one of Cardi B’s songs off and the whole song was her bouncing around shouting ‘duck him and he buy me Gucci’ she’s soooooo embarrassing 😂😂

Omg this is worse than I remembered 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

No but why did her friends let her do this 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it seemed like erin was the ringleader then and all her friends was excited to be down with her

Reactions: 3
Is it only me feels anxious about the shite in the cot while the baby is sleeping. Loose blankets and pillows everywhere!
FA8FF375-AD63-4A64-B841-15662F7C2105.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest video… and a room full off adults and not one brain cell between them.. why are they giving Mila whole grapes 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ It actually stresses me out

Reactions: 7
Anyone else get the impression that baby daddy does nothing at all to help with the kids. No wonder she wanted an au pair!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else get the impression that baby daddy does nothing at all to help with the kids. No wonder she wanted an au pair!
They don’t even sleep in the same bed. I’m not surprised..shes technically a single parent

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know the dad is useless but I’m so interested in their arrangement!
do they just live in the same house and have sex?
Like the previous person said they don’t even sleep in the same bed so I don’t know how she managed to conceive this new born
She does everything alone and always looks overwhelmed.
Plus the BBy daddy doesn’t seem interested in her at all poor girl

Reactions: 11
sometimes i think about when she was in labour in pain holding onto the wall, and patrick literally walked past her, na what a bastard

Reactions: 13
Apparently it’s Mila’s first day at nursery today... didn’t she already go nursery and Erin took her out because she didn’t like it?? 😂🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.