Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks her baby daddy was tit during her giving birth? All he did was hold her hand, no encouragement or anything

Reactions: 6
Is it just me who thinks her baby daddy was tit during her giving birth? All he did was hold her hand, no encouragement or anything
I did think this … but then I remember we only see snippets etc. It did upset me to see him just walk straight past her on the phone while she was doubled over having a contraction.

Reactions: 12
The guys a LOOOSERRR!!!!!
Erin seems to have lost herself a bit too... shes not looking/acting like her usual self..

Reactions: 10
After watching that, the girl is pretty incredible. She gave birth without any pain relief and was making pregnancy look so easy throughout. Whatever you think of her, you can’t deny she done so well!!! I’m in shock

Reactions: 23
I just watched the birth vlog, I’m 34 weeks pregnant and found the birth part really emotional (thanks hormones). I know we only see snippets of their relationship but can’t believe he wasn’t comforting her or helping when she was having contractions. I know her friends were there but surely you’d want your partner rubbing your back etc. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️. I’m also in awe at what a lovely calm birth that was! Influencers always seem to have some “traumatic” birth story to share but it’s really refreshing to see a water birth like Erins

edited to add - wonder what her name will be?

Reactions: 14
Her friend was really annoying who thinks oh my friends having a contractions let me play a recorder in her ear for comfort and sing a crappy song

• Haha
Her friend was really annoying who thinks oh my friends having a contractions let me play a recorder in her ear for comfort and sing a crappy song
I know,
I was like huh 😳 Erin’s too nice! I would’ve snatched it from her probably taking her teeth out too 😆

I just watched the birth vlog, I’m 34 weeks pregnant and found the birth part really emotional (thanks hormones). I know we only see snippets of their relationship but can’t believe he wasn’t comforting her or helping when she was having contractions. I know her friends were there but surely you’d want your partner rubbing your back etc. Maybe it’s just me 🤷‍♀️. I’m also in awe at what a lovely calm birth that was! Influencers always seem to have some “traumatic” birth story to share but it’s really refreshing to see a water birth like Erins

edited to add - wonder what her name will be?
congrats❤
i know i was in awe of her three pushes tbh and then out the baby popped!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
After watching that, the girl is pretty incredible. She gave birth without any pain relief and was making pregnancy look so easy throughout. Whatever you think of her, you can’t deny she done so well!!! I’m in shock
Not gonna lie she is very strong

Reactions: 3
what I like about Erin is she seems really laid back being a mam

Reactions: 4
Agree she just seems like a mug as a "girlfriend"
She’s posting for an au pair already. What a joke. The reality of how much hard work raising 2 babies is gonna be is obviously kicking in. Seems like her baby daddy does jack tit other than flash the cash. The first few days and weeks of motherhood are intimate family bonding she’s got all her pals there and he’s nowhere to be seen. She’s a mug and not the bad witch she loves to think she is.

Reactions: 9
Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but why does she need an au pair? So she can go and get her nails done every week at Poison Ivy?

People who have Au Pairs are surely international business people who don't have the same schedule one week to the next and thus need additional help with childcare cos they work round the clock.

Erin's an "influencer" and Patrick's an owner of an influencer agency 🙄🙄🙄 both I'm sure can do that from any location including home and choose what hours they work.

All she needs to do is literally once the new baby reaches about 6 months put her and Mila in a nursery for 1/1.5/2 days a week. If either of them "don't like it" tough titty, they need to learn that they won't always have things their own way. The time they're at nursery that should allow her to get her content for instagram, do her admin etc.

Then on one of the days she has the kids all day I'd also be putting my foot down and telling Patrick he had to finish work early or work from home for the afternoon to help with childcare which would then give her an afternoon/evening off to get her nails done/get her hair done/see friends etc.

I sincerely hope they don't recruit a teenage girl from abroad somewhere and bring her over here only for bratty Mila to "not like her" and then basically dump her on the streets 🤦🏻‍♀️

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but why does she need an au pair? So she can go and get her nails done every week at Poison Ivy?

People who have Au Pairs are surely international business people who don't have the same schedule one week to the next and thus need additional help with childcare cos they work round the clock.

Erin's an "influencer" and Patrick's an owner of an influencer agency 🙄🙄🙄 both I'm sure can do that from any location including home and choose what hours they work.

All she needs to do is literally once the new baby reaches about 6 months put her and Mila in a nursery for 1/1.5/2 days a week. If either of them "don't like it" tough titty, they need to learn that they won't always have things their own way. The time they're at nursery that should allow her to get her content for instagram, do her admin etc.

Then on one of the days she has the kids all day I'd also be putting my foot down and telling Patrick he had to finish work early or work from home for the afternoon to help with childcare which would then give her an afternoon/evening off to get her nails done/get her hair done/see friends etc.

I sincerely hope they don't recruit a teenage girl from abroad somewhere and bring her over here only for bratty Mila to "not like her" and then basically dump her on the streets 🤦🏻‍♀️
You hit the nail on the head. Au pairs are not for lazy parents they are usually for those who travel / have demanding jobs with long hours. Mila can already go to nursery but “she didn’t like it”. Kids are small for such a small period of time just bleeping embrace it and stop looking for an easy way out or better still don’t have kids with a dead beat dad. Seems like all he does is put a roof over her head an impregnate her. She has nothing important other than nail appointments and “content” which Patrick could look after the children while she does this no? Nothing like wanting to be a mother but not wanting the ties it comes with knew she would struggle she couldn’t even keep her bleeping dog for more than 6 months before she gave it to her mum. Prick.

You hit the nail on the head. Au pairs are not for lazy parents they are usually for those who travel / have demanding jobs with long hours. Mila can already go to nursery but “she didn’t like it”. Kids are small for such a small period of time just bleeping embrace it and stop looking for an easy way out or better still don’t have kids with a dead beat dad. Seems like all he does is put a roof over her head an impregnate her. She has nothing important other than nail appointments and “content” which Patrick could look after the children while she does this no? Nothing like wanting to be a mother but not wanting the ties it comes with knew she would struggle she couldn’t even keep her bleeping dog for more than 6 months before she gave it to her mum. Prick.
Oh was that Cosmo dog hers? I thought I used to see him on her insta then he just disappeared but I thought she'd just been looking after him for her mum..how wrong was I!

Her friend is notorious in her own right. To my knowledge she’s been with Lewis Hamilton and Diplo.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.