Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend is notorious in her own right. To my knowledge she’s been with Lewis Hamilton and Diplo.
She’s been in a few music videos too. One of these girls that’s always travelling to nice hotels, first class flights etc without a proper job which makes you wonder what sort of “work” she does ….

Reactions: 1
Not even that, his ‘agency’ went bust

Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but why does she need an au pair? So she can go and get her nails done every week at Poison Ivy?

People who have Au Pairs are surely international business people who don't have the same schedule one week to the next and thus need additional help with childcare cos they work round the clock.

Erin's an "influencer" and Patrick's an owner of an influencer agency 🙄🙄🙄 both I'm sure can do that from any location including home and choose what hours they work.

All she needs to do is literally once the new baby reaches about 6 months put her and Mila in a nursery for 1/1.5/2 days a week. If either of them "don't like it" tough titty, they need to learn that they won't always have things their own way. The time they're at nursery that should allow her to get her content for instagram, do her admin etc.

Then on one of the days she has the kids all day I'd also be putting my foot down and telling Patrick he had to finish work early or work from home for the afternoon to help with childcare which would then give her an afternoon/evening off to get her nails done/get her hair done/see friends etc.

I sincerely hope they don't recruit a teenage girl from abroad somewhere and bring her over here only for bratty Mila to "not like her" and then basically dump her on the streets 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her and Hamilton suit, they both look annoying.
The blonde? She was with one Kanye’s creative people too who then got into trouble for something - although her Dad is really sick and I feel for her caring for him

• Haha
Not even that, his ‘agency’ went bust
Oops my bad 🤭

She’s been in a few music videos too. One of these girls that’s always travelling to nice hotels, first class flights etc without a proper job which makes you wonder what sort of “work” she does ….
She was in the video for that "Ola como estas, she said konnichiwa" 🎵 song that was out about 4 years ago I'm sure. The name escapes me!

Reactions: 2
If you judged her based off instagram alone you would think she was some beautiful model who always looks put together but youtube is a different story🤣 i really hope her instagram audience watch her youtube just to see the massssive difference

Reactions: 4
When I first came across her I thought wow she has a banging body until after looking at a few pics realised it was BBL and some good angles …

I don’t think she’s unfortunate looking at all. Make up does do wonders but I think she has naturally really nice features/bone structure

Reactions: 7
Wow I’m impressed she’s in the nail shop already after giving birth a week ago! Does she have to bring mila everytime though must be so boring for her hanging about waiting even when her sister is there. I don’t get why the sister can’t take her for a walk etc whilst she’s waiting

Reactions: 8
Claire's a fan but that's ok 🤭

She just isn't quite the Kardashian you would think she is from her grid pics but tbh I don't think she's deceiving anyone now so that's ok as she quite openly shows her true self in videos...

Some influencers get out of bed do their eyebrows, put on tinted moisturiser and a light bronzer then get back into bed whack a filter on and give it "hi guys, please excuse the state of my appearance I've just woken up" so there's that I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
& im not sure why people make instagrams for their children/babies, I personally find it weird & creepy. If your going to do it at least put the account on private

& im not sure why people make instagrams for their children/babies, I personally find it weird & creepy. If your going to do it at least put the account on private
I agree it makes me so uncomfortable there’s just too many weirdos on the internet. My friend has page for her little boy to share pictures but there’s only about 30 odd friends and family on it and it’s private, even the profile photo and name are aliases.

I agree it makes me so uncomfortable there’s just too many weirdos on the internet. My friend has page for her little boy to share pictures but there’s only about 30 odd friends and family on it and it’s private, even the profile photo and name are aliases.
See if don’t find that as bad it being on private because you can control who sees their photos, but these influencers are just annoying, I especially can’t stand when they shove the camera in their child’s face 24/7 and record every single thing of their child for thousands of weirdos to see, or even pics/ videos of the kids in the bath or just in their nappy. Ahhh it actually makes me so angry LOL

See if don’t find that as bad it being on private because you can control who sees their photos, but these influencers are just annoying, I especially can’t stand when they shove the camera in their child’s face 24/7 and record every single thing of their child for thousands of weirdos to see, or even pics/ videos of the kids in the bath or just in their nappy. Ahhh it actually makes me so angry LOL
I have no interest in watching kids I don’t know wondering around a shop or eating a yogurt 😂 I don’t know why influencers think we all care.
Although I guess they set up these accounts for all the freebies #gifted items …

I have no interest in watching kids I don’t know wondering around a shop or eating a yogurt 😂 I don’t know why influencers think we all care.
Although I guess they set up these accounts for all the freebies #gifted items …
Ohh of course they do, no doubt about it 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.