Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for mila being vegan, she’s eating pizza & I’m pretty sure it isn’t a vegan pizza 🤣

That’s because she actually has a personality 😂
I really like her too, but came across that Erin seemed annoyed by her a few times

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
cant even believe she wants to make a YouTube video about vegan baby foods, the food she gives mila isn't anything special literally soup in packets
i don’t think erin understands what vegan means. truly, she so daft the chick actually isn’t vegan herself and is pregnant giving the baby what she’s eating. out it pops and it’s vegan and she doesn’t practice it, does that make sense? no seriously erin it’s so dafttttt

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe in her new video, they are driving in central London and Mila was not in a car seat the whole journey, instead she was on Erins friends lap. SMH

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe in her new video, they are driving in central London and Mila was not in a car seat the whole journey, instead she was on Erins friends lap. SMH
Someone report her to the met police, the only way she's going to learn is by having that license revoked for a while.

Reactions: 7
can’t believe they let her loose on the street again tbh. she even got stopped by the police in her youtube vid for filming whilst driving

i suspect she’s had the baby either today or she’ll be pushing it out tomorrow she’s very quiet

Reactions: 5
Yeah she was just reposting her friends stories like she isn’t there with Mila too.
I’m assuming she will only be allowed baby daddy in the hospital as most are still only allowing 1 birth partner and no visitors/children.
I’m sure it will be recorded for another ridiculously long boring vlog ….

Reactions: 2
This is actually a joke where is her bf ??? She’s literally doing everything by her self.

Reactions: 10
You know what , we all say what we want about her on here but after the vlog I genuinely feel so bad for her, none of us are perfect and there’s no denying she has taken to motherhood well minus the little things we point out. Her bf is an absolute joke and I dont know how she’s doing it all by herself. She defiantly should not be driving either

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just watched it to see what everyone was talking about. I sound harsh and mean but I really don’t feel sorry for her 😭 she kept saying how she’s got ‘so much to do’ but all she listed was to edit a video and kept saying she needs her nails done. I think the thing that pissed me off is so many times in the video she’s driving around heavily pregnant with a child in the back filming. She looks more at the camera than the road at one point 😠. Maybe I have no sympathy when she’s saying she never gets a break. She doesn’t even have a job and all she seems to do is get to spend time with her daughter and get her nails done and drive around crying in her expensive Range Rover. There are mums who are pregnant and working full time jobs whilst also raising other children too. I just can’t feel sorry for her. She chose to have another baby 🤦🏻‍♀️ Rant over lmao hope she has a good birth etc and she can manage her child a bit better 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In her latest vlog she had a cry saying she barely gets a break and she’s stressed

Does anyone else think she’s had the baby?
yes i think she has

You know what , we all say what we want about her on here but after the vlog I genuinely feel so bad for her, none of us are perfect and there’s no denying she has taken to motherhood well minus the little things we point out. Her bf is an absolute joke and I dont know how she’s doing it all by herself. She defiantly should not be driving either
he is a joke he’s a father but doesn’t act like one

Reactions: 1
Just watched it to see what everyone was talking about. I sound harsh and mean but I really don’t feel sorry for her 😭 she kept saying how she’s got ‘so much to do’ but all she listed was to edit a video and kept saying she needs her nails done. I think the thing that pissed me off is so many times in the video she’s driving around heavily pregnant with a child in the back filming. She looks more at the camera than the road at one point 😠. Maybe I have no sympathy when she’s saying she never gets a break. She doesn’t even have a job and all she seems to do is get to spend time with her daughter and get her nails done and drive around crying in her expensive Range Rover. There are mums who are pregnant and working full time jobs whilst also raising other children too. I just can’t feel sorry for her. She chose to have another baby 🤦🏻‍♀️ Rant over lmao hope she has a good birth etc and she can manage her child a bit better 😂
Honestly 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I understand mother hood is hard and feels so lonely but she also has it soo easy compared to others

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t feel sorry for her one bit, she seems to have a pretty cushty life for someone that doesn’t really work. Suppose she’s just happy Patrick hasn’t thrown her out the house so she puts up with him barely being there for mila 🙃

I dont know whats worse, her man never pulling hes weight constantly “busy” cant even watch hes child for a few hours or the fact she had another baby by him🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.