Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean we know she’s pregnant and has mila but she literally leads a very boring life, you never really see her out for dinners or that now even her birthday was room service. I dunno it just seems odd when they obviously have money and she’s with the baby daddy but they seem to actually do very little.

Reactions: 5
I mean we know she’s pregnant and has mila but she literally leads a very boring life, you never really see her out for dinners or that now even her birthday was room service. I dunno it just seems odd when they obviously have money and she’s with the baby daddy but they seem to actually do very little.
Yep! Never seem to have any days out etc

Reactions: 2
She doesnt have a bump in latest pic
That’s not necessarily a recent pic. Plus the pose excessively leaning forward and the strategically placed bag 🤔 But she sure as hell looks pregnant in her latest vlogs!

That’s not necessarily a recent pic. Plus the pose excessively leaning forward and the strategically placed bag 🤔 But she sure as hell looks pregnant in her latest vlogs!
I think it is a recent picture because she got those nails done in her last video I think. However either some major editing has taken place alongside with the bag covering the bottom half of the bump.. if you zoom in you can tell it’s edited anyway

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The whole blueberries and grapes. For god sake Erin you’ll use a sleep trainer, you’ll feed her crappy crisps but yet you insist on her being vegan and not giving safe foods?!

Reactions: 6
Back woth lateysha and the pat pat grid post 4th pic can see bump outline she’s only ever filmed from certain angles mow

In the last vlog she looked very pregnant in the hotel mirror she had a full bump today’s she’s got a round stomach but no where near what it was? Maybe this is why she hasn’t discussed it something doesn’t seem right 😕

In the last vlog she looked very pregnant in the hotel mirror she had a full bump today’s she’s got a round stomach but no where near what it was? Maybe this is why she hasn’t discussed it something doesn’t seem right 😕
Or maybe she’s very good at hiding it, I guess we will find out soon 😂🙈

So looks like her and Lateysha have kissed and made up now? Wonder why they fell out

Reactions: 5
I don't understand Erin's approach to Mila's diet. She goes on about her being vegan and won't feed her protein like egg, milk etc but will put sugary milk chocolate chips in her 'vegan pancakes'.

I'm not against veganism and don't like judging other Mums but it doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand Erin's approach to Mila's diet. She goes on about her being vegan and won't feed her protein like egg, milk etc but will put sugary milk chocolate chips in her 'vegan pancakes'.

I'm not against veganism and don't like judging other Mums but it doesn't make any sense.
Milas diet is piss poor
I followed weaning pages because I had no clue !!
However she is taking the piss that girl

Well kylies second pregnancy has been announced, I give it a week before she reveals something that was so blatent new vlog my little secret or some bollox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.