Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her younger sister is modelling/selling the cheaper stuff?
ps the trainers are all hideous 🙃

Reactions: 2
She’s got tops for sale on Depop for £5 🥴🙈 things tight or is she just a greedy witch that doesn’t give to charity?
Think we all know the answer to that! You can sell used pants for more than that on AW, but considering she doesn't seem to wash for days I don't think anyone wants to be near that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Erin stuffing her face with chicken shawarma, creamy hummus, and then crepes containing milk, eggs and chocolate 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ why is she making Mila be a vegan? I'm honestly lost 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not Erin stuffing her face with chicken shawarma, creamy hummus, and then crepes containing milk, eggs and chocolate 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ why is she making Mila be a vegan? I'm honestly lost 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴
I thought the same when I saw that earlier 😂 I get kids don’t really need to eat meat to begin with but surely she needs calcium etc from milk/dairy

Reactions: 3
I thought the same when I saw that earlier 😂 I get kids don’t really need to eat meat to begin with but surely she needs calcium etc from milk/dairy
Honestly I get people who raise their kids to be vegan from birth who are vegan themselves but it makes no sense, she can't feel that strongly about a plant based diet or she would be vegan herself surely so I can't work out the reasoning behind it 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 6
I'm so confused by this! Her kid is vegan but she isn't?? Why?? Thats like a vegan raising a kid to eat meat. My daughter is almost 2 years old and has been vegan forever. But I've also been vegan for 7 years 😅

Reactions: 1
Does it look like she is pregnant ?
In most photos I've seen recently I'd say yes however this vlog I didn't notice it too much.... Could have just been because she was wearing baggy clothes though.

The vlog before this one she said she'd had some really sad personal news.... Maybe she was/is having pregnancy problems and that's why she didn't celebrate her birthday and her bf didn't have a big party for his 40th?

Reactions: 5
Her stories are so 😴😴😴😴😴 now. Mila is adorable though but I don’t want to see her walking around a park or eating vegan mush for the 18th time this week …

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.