Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was her boyfriends 40th.....

How showy they normally are as a couple I can't believe he didn't have a huge party like he was P Diddy....

Very odd indeed.

Reactions: 3
Her today with the smoothie saying she got it from Kylie as if they’re mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she trying to be a mummy blogger now 🙄 I really don’t want to see what her child is having for dinner this week 😴
You know! Instead of telling us how to cook or what toothpaste to use for our babies how about she focus on not giving Mila whole grapes and other whole fruits which could make her choke.

I’m ngl the amount of crisp she gives her it’s ridiculous. She could at least give her kids veggie crisp ( seen as she is vegan 😂) or something, which are healthier.
Every time I see the kid she’s stuffing her face with crisps LOL literally STUFFING

• Haha
Isn’t she still breastfeeding tho. That baby eating meat and seafood too fools 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could have wiped the bottom of her trainers before taking a picture to sell them on depop.

Reactions: 3
She’s got tops for sale on Depop for £5 🥴🙈 things tight or is she just a greedy witch that doesn’t give to charity?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.