Erin Budina

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep this is why speculating wether someone is or isn’t pregnant makes me feel uncomfortable
I would never speculate unless someone puts it on clear display. She has made it very obvious and the bump has been clear in the last couple of vlogs. She didn’t need to post them.

Reactions: 7
Yeh I wouldn’t normally speculate /care either but the fact is she was clearly posting stories and vlogs visibly pregnant then saying nothing. To me that’s not her hiding it when she has so many followers.

Reactions: 3
She’s not really tried to hide it, been obvious in many of the vlogs especially at milas birthtday. It’s not trying to be private as she could post nothing at all and no one would care but to edit your bump out is actually bleeping weird and unsettling.

Reactions: 12
It’s the editing the bump out that’s odd. Knowone gives a toss if she’s up the duff again?! Why is she trying to act really mysterious. Cringey af.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t look pregnant on the latest vlog tho in the kitchen with Mila 🤔 like she looked heavily pregnant months ago and even that car pic she doesn’t look as far along as she was a few months back it’s odd

Reactions: 2
She didn’t look pregnant on the latest vlog tho in the kitchen with Mila 🤔 like she looked heavily pregnant months ago and even that car pic she doesn’t look as far along as she was a few months back it’s odd
She has hundreds of pics on her camera roll they probably are chosen at random to post not necessarily recent. She won’t be blue to hide a baby for long once it’s born. There’s no point hiding. I don’t understand her

Reactions: 1
She just posted an old try on YouTube vid too. She talks about a dress she could wear for summer. Which obvs we’re nearly in sep September now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.