Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it one Christmas or New Year that Erin checked into a hotel alone with little Mila and her friend? I remember thinking it was such a strange thing to do as she was just in London.

Reactions: 9
Was it one Christmas or New Year that Erin checked into a hotel alone with little Mila and her friend? I remember thinking it was such a strange thing to do as she was just in London.
Oh actually that was whenever she was pregnant with Isla, it was at Xmas time they were in a hotel with madison I think? Was strange.

Reactions: 5
She was supposed to be at a club appearance with Laytesha last night but didn't post anything. Do those two even talk anymore?

Reactions: 4
So basically she’s obviously drove/parked like an idiot blocking this guy and he’s clearly not giving two fucks 😂

Reactions: 2
So basically she’s obviously drove/parked like an idiot blocking this guy and he’s clearly not giving two fucks 😂
Exactly! What he did was not right but she was clearly giving it the Biggun, she's about as smart as Rodney from Only Fools and Horses 🥴🙄

Next time Erin don't say "so I err like gave him um a look to say are you going then I just err managed to drive round him" as we can all see there was some degree of provocation hunny

Reactions: 1
Nothing gives me road rage more than school drop off mums in massive cars thinking they have a right to block the road!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dubai, wondering what friend is coming to help her! And if her a BD are staying in separate rooms.
0F5FE011-8CA1-4E40-9518-71153EFF68F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think baby daddy lives out there or if he doesn’t he spends most his time there now
Oh it does look like a house/apartment they are staying at with the garden etc. how strange if he lives there now. Maybe that’s why he let her move back in the house cause he went to dubai 😂

Reactions: 10
He’s always
Oh it does look like a house/apartment they are staying at with the garden etc. how strange if he lives there now. Maybe that’s why he let her move back in the house cause he went to dubai 😂
He always posting in his stories and he’s always in Dubai.

Reactions: 6
Must be nice having that big house all to herself

Reactions: 1
That's probably why she hasn't been active on social media lately, paddy the baddys probably on the run and as she's shown time and again she can't bear people thinking her life isn't 100% perfect.

If he's left London now why TF doesn't she go and get a house in Cardiff to be near people who can help her out on a regular 😂 I really can't understand the logic.

Reactions: 14
That's probably why she hasn't been active on social media lately, paddy the baddys probably on the run and as she's shown time and again she can't bear people thinking her life isn't 100% perfect.

If he's left London now why TF doesn't she go and get a house in Cardiff to be near people who can help her out on a regular 😂 I really can't understand the logic.
It’s so bleeping weird why she’s even still in london if he doesn’t give a tit and is in Dubai.. she isn’t out in london nightlife anymore and doesn’t need to live in london like she claimed before. She could be home and close to her family, I bet she would be much happier too! She looks constantly haggard, run down and stressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
uhhh I'm so skinny, I just eat and eat and eat and I'm just soooo slender. LOOK here's me stepping on scale showing how skinny I am, I WISH I could be fatter, but I'm just struggling so so much. Here are my abs while I cook, whoops camera slipped down, here are my breasts instead.

Repeat x1000 for every dry boring vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8