Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how much weight she’s lost. She used to be so curvy

Reactions: 3
She edits her Stuff she’s from my way she’s never been curvy tbh All illusions she had a braz bum lift and stil nothing there it’s all in her editing, posing and angles she’s tiny surfbord

Reactions: 4
Patrick posted something on his story where a woman was saying, to keep a man you have to do 3 things:

suck dick
Always cook for him
Leave him alone at times

And the lady says at the end he’ll still cheat and laughs.

He obviously agrees. A father of god knows how many children and also daughters. He is not a flex Idc how much money he has. Erin chose poorly with him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Patrick posted something on his story where a woman was saying, to keep a man you have to do 3 things:

suck dick
Always cook for him
Leave him alone at times

He obviously agrees. A father of god knows how many children and also daughters. He is not a flex Idc how much money he has. Erin chose poorly with him.
Jesus christ is his IG public?!

suck dick
Always cook for him
Leave him alone at times

Isn’t he in his forties ? 46 I think

suck dick
Always cook for him
Leave him alone at times

Yeah she seems like a good mum but he doesn’t look like a good father at all

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she's taken Mila while she pumps her face with fillers. Poor Mila, she'll be talking about this in therapy in 20 years time.... "other kids went to the park with their mum, i went to watch mine get botox, blow dries and nails for her brass business"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't believe she's taken Mila while she pumps her face with fillers. Poor Mila, she'll be talking about this in therapy in 20 years time.... "other kids went to the park with their mum, i went to watch mine get botox, blow dries and nails for her brass business"
Yeah, how strange. She’d be bored stiff poor thing. And with all the needles and stuff isn’t it a bit of an insurance liability for the place to allow a toddler to run around.

Reactions: 6
If you can't get your child looked after wouldn't you think you'd just not have fillers and Botox? I'm all for parents treating themselves but I thought the basic premise of parenting was that your own needs come last before your child's?

Yeah, how strange. She’d be bored stiff poor thing. And with all the needles and stuff isn’t it a bit of an insurance liability for the place to allow a toddler to run around.
where was Isla? Mila couldn't have stayed wherever Isla was

Reactions: 4
Everytime I watch this witch my heart breaks for black sheep of the family Isla 🥺 Mila the brat telling her to shut up isla and Erin agreeing with her, the poor kids probably in agony seeing her thumb is broken.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Everytime I watch this witch my heart breaks for black sheep of the family Isla 🥺 Mila the brat telling her to shut up isla and Erin agreeing with her, the poor kids probably in agony seeing her thumb is broken.
Nope, Isla being upset is absolutely nothing to do with her broken thumb, most definitely not, no way, never... happened weeks ago, so nope not that... OKAY?!???? – Erin Budina, Rational Mum of the Year

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, Isla being upset is absolutely nothing to do with her broken thumb, most definitely not, no way, never... happened weeks ago, so nope not that... OKAY?!???? – Erin Budina, Mum of the Year
Erin Budina, Professor of bone injuries in the house 🙃

I'm not a parent but given that Isla seems such a placid little thing normally, I would have thought that as a mother your first instinct would be that something's wrong and she needs comfort if she's clingy and crying like that, not treated like she's an inconvenience to her and the big brat 🙄

ETA I'm literally in a rage now Bratty Mimi stole Islas dummy out of her mouth when she was upset anyways and mum of the year Erin did nada.

Last edited:
If you can't get your child looked after wouldn't you think you'd just not have fillers and Botox? I'm all for parents treating themselves but I thought the basic premise of parenting was that your own needs come last before your child's?
To be fair I see lots of people taking their kids with them when I get my Botox

• Wow
Reactions: 3
To be fair I see lots of people taking their kids with them when I get my Botox
Jesus christ, what is the world coming to. Thank god ive never seen any at my place or i'd have to stifle the urge to slap them.

Reactions: 5
Erin Budina, Professor of bone injuries in the house 🙃

I'm not a parent but given that Isla seems such a placid little thing normally, I would have thought that as a mother your first instinct would be that something's wrong and she needs comfort if she's clingy and crying like that, not treated like she's an inconvenience to her and the big brat 🙄
Your instincts are bang on, if a normally chilled baby suddenly changes temperament you investigate to make sure nothing's wrong. Usually that would be checking for illness, teething etc, but since Isla has sustained a BONE FRACTURE it doesn't take Einstein to work out that it could be connected. I bet Erin probably feels super guilty as she slammed the door on her little hand, which obviously is an accident but why pretend like it's not going to cause her pain when it clearly will. Bizarre behaviour. Wonder what Paddy thinks of it all...

I do think she looks better with the filler though... 🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
Your instincts are bang on, if a normally chilled baby suddenly changes temperament you investigate to make sure nothing's wrong. Usually that would be checking for illness, teething etc, but since Isla has sustained a BONE FRACTURE it doesn't take Einstein to work out that it could be connected. I bet Erin probably feels super guilty as she slammed the door on her little hand, which obviously is an accident but why pretend like it's not going to cause her pain when it clearly will. Bizarre behaviour. Wonder what Paddy thinks of it all...
I think Erin knows deep down they're connected, but for some reason she can just never bring herself to prioritise Isla over Mila, even for one day when she's sick, so she says "Isla's being clingy today, don't know why" as it gives her a get out of jail free card to just ignore it and concentrate on golden child....

Will be the same with xmas, Mila will have a huuuuge pile of presents, Isla will get taken to Santas grotto or something when Milas at nursery or swimming and Erin will explain that santas grotto was Islas present and then Erin will gaslight anyone who disagrees in her youtube comments "At one year old I know I would have rather seen Santa than have loads of toys and designer clothes." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Even though last year when Mila was one she'd have had untold presents and met Santa as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha