Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no kids but I am a teacher.., she is the biggest safeguarding red flag ever!

Poor baby Isla - who was clearly under the weather has to sit in a queue for McDonald's. When all she wants is cuddles and sleep.

I thought it was very telling when Erin just threw Isla's Christmas tree angel decoration anywhere when she picked Mila up and put it pride of place at the top.

I never comment but I hope if erin is struggling, she takes a step back from social media, away from her toxic relationship And prioritises hers and the girls well-being.

not healthy at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have no kids but I am a teacher.., she is the biggest safeguarding red flag ever!

Poor baby Isla - who was clearly under the weather has to sit in a queue for McDonald's. When all she wants is cuddles and sleep.

I thought it was very telling when Erin just threw Isla's Christmas tree angel decoration anywhere when she picked Mila up and put it pride of place at the top.

I never comment but I hope if erin is struggling, she takes a step back from social media, away from her toxic relationship And prioritises hers and the girls well-being.

not healthy at all.
Thank you, I've said this before earlier in the thread but I have a cousin whose adult life has literally been ruined by parental favouritism in childhood. I really hope for Islas sake Erin bucks her ideas up quick and Isla is saved from a lifetime of therapy 😥

Favouritism is bad enough when there's a clear reason why, but to the outside world it doesn't seem logical at all in this case, Mila's an absolute demon of a child and when she's not had her hand closed in a door Isla seems like a placid little angel 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is she favouring Mila? Is it so hard to love each child equally and give similar levels of attention?

Reactions: 5
Why is she favouring Mila? Is it so hard to love each child equally and give similar levels of attention?
Personally, it seems to me like Paddy the Baddy didn't want a second hence why she had to get her own flat for a bit before all was forgiven.

Just caught up with her videos, Isla seems like such a inconvenience to Erin and it breaks my heart 😣 even when she bent down and kissed Mila with her back to isla completely leaving her out . So sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just caught up with her videos, Isla seems like such a inconvenience to Erin and it breaks my heart 😣 even when she bent down and kissed Mila with her back to isla completely leaving her out . So sad
Poor Isla 🥲 - she’s wasn’t aloud to help with making the pancakes she could have helped stir
I wish she would take that bloody dummy off Mila now

Poor Isla 🥲 - she’s wasn’t aloud to help with making the pancakes she could have helped stir
I wish she would take that bloody dummy off Mila now
I don’t understand why she lets Mila have it whilst doing activities. I get naps and when ill. Mine had hers till 3 so I’m not against them but give her teeth a chance!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely thought that was Erin 😭🤣 absolute double of her! It’s Kyle walkers mrs though I think
2349A42B-F886-41F8-8DE9-847916FD557C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin, where are you babes??
Given she seems to be at her mum's for Xmas looks like things have gone tits up with paddy the baddy for the 48732nd time 🙃

Hope Erin's mum sees to it that Islas not the usual afterthought she is when things are left to Erin.

Given she seems to be at her mum's for Xmas looks like things have gone tits up with paddy the baddy for the 48732nd time 🙃

Hope Erin's mum sees to it that Islas not the usual afterthought she is when things are left to Erin.
Ooooh interesting, do we know if she did Christmas with Patrick last year? No news is usually bad news when it comes to Erin, if they we're playing happy families there would be a 'Buying Mila's Xmas Presents' vlogmas hit for sure.

Reactions: 1
I think Erin usually does go to wales for Xmas… but it’s weird if she’s in a so called relationship with P and he doesn’t join them

Reactions: 3
I think Erin usually does go to wales for Xmas… but it’s weird if she’s in a so called relationship with P and he doesn’t join them
One Xmas don't know if it was 2021 or 2020 paddy the baddy went to Dubai on like the 23rd December and she was just in the London house alone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8