Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
uhhh I'm so skinny, I just eat and eat and eat and I'm just soooo slender. LOOK here's me stepping on scale showing how skinny I am, I WISH I could be fatter, but I'm just struggling so so much. Here are my abs while I cook, whoops camera slipped down, here are my breasts instead.

Repeat x1000 for every dry boring vlog.
I find it so odd that she’s always calling herself too thin, does she not see herself properly or something 😭 like she’s average body wise definitely not skinny. No modelling agency on planet earth would class her as skinny like get over yourself erin 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I find it so odd that she’s always calling herself too thin, does she not see herself properly or something 😭 like she’s average body wise definitely not skinny. No modelling agency on planet earth would class her as skinny like get over yourself erin 😂
This picture is photoshopped though! She has NO hips,Thighs or ass in real life!

Reactions: 14
Yeah she doesn’t look like that she is skinny in real life. She edits curves in.

Her in her latest Vlog:
88D8FA6A-C916-4CF3-9270-178A5AA6D174.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she doesn’t look like that she is skinny in real life. She edits curves in.

Her in her latest Vlog:
View attachment 1944680
I’ve stopped watching her vlogs so haven’t realised she edits that much, surely when you have two daughters you know how unhealthy it is to constantly complain about your body. She’s a mum and these behaviours rub off on daughters. Nothing wrong with how she looks naturally, I think she looks even better than the edited version. Erin is a grown woman & should come to terms with the fact that her natural body type is skinny. Embrace that and be happy that you’re healthy instead of trying to present a completely different image that clearly looks nothing like you.

Reactions: 5
I’ve stopped watching her vlogs so haven’t realised she edits that much, surely when you have two daughters you know how unhealthy it is to constantly complain about your body. She’s a mum and these behaviours rub off on daughters. Nothing wrong with how she looks naturally, I think she looks even better than the edited version. Erin is a grown woman & should come to terms with the fact that her natural body type is skinny. Embrace that and be happy that you’re healthy instead of trying to present a completely different image that clearly looks nothing like you.
You're missing out, plenty of curly blows and nail vlogs to endure. Lest we forget the vlog where poor hard-done-by Erin couldn't dump her kids on the gym receptionists and she had a full on meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally speaks like she’s a single mum 🤔 saying she’s not had any time to herself in years cause the kids. Surely if you had a bf and baby dad he would have the kids while you go gym/nails?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She literally speaks like she’s a single mum 🤔 saying she’s not had any time to herself in years cause the kids. Surely if you had a bf and baby dad he would have the kids while you go gym/nails?
Also - what does she expect? She chose to have children? She doesn’t work so why would her children be anywhere else? What did she expect to happen? 😂 They are her kids it’s her job to take care of them! Yes the dad is clearly a waste of space but she also knew he had other kids and probably knew how he was so why is she surprised she has to take them everywhre she goes lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s in Dubai staying in a nice little villa with the girls, bet they would love a few years living out there.
---

I think Paddy is in Dubai to escape UK justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does her face always swell up like that at the nose ? It’s happened before and shes right it’s giving avatar 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s deffos the type that stays in the sun all day then is shocks when she burns 🙃

Reactions: 4
She’s in Dubai staying in a nice little villa with the girls, bet they would love a few years living out there.
---

I think Paddy is in Dubai to escape UK justice.
Paddys probably got a full time gf out there though whos away visiting family this week so over goes Erin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s not how she looks irl, she’s much slimmer

Reactions: 1
Can her BD not watch his kids for an hour?? What a wasteman. Also whoever’s filming could look after then.
F4AA3736-D606-4113-AD2A-E10CB82A4D10.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4