Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always been underweight (genetics) I've been trying to put on weight and need to have 2600 calories a day to reach my target weight of a 2 stone gain. Honestly it's so hard going for someone who has quite a small appetite anyway. I'm doing it in a healthy way, so can only assume she is getting her 4500 calories by eating junk food! Need to increase protein intake and lift weights as others have stated!

Reactions: 1
4500 doesn’t even sound realistic she’s just being silly 🤣

Reactions: 2
patrick must have been arrested or be expecting baby #4 with someone else

Reactions: 15
She’s deleted her Instagram 😱
I had a feeling she was close to a breakdown.. she’s been trying to hold it together for quite a while.

I knew she was looking stressed, she needs to move back up to Wales so she has family around.

she honestly doesn’t seem the type to “work” for a living and it’s going to be hard to find a man who’s willing to seriously take her on with a gangster ex, dodgy reputation and 2 babies.

I think she was just sticking around with Patrick for financial support and whatever else she was getting out of it but he’s been out there doing whatever he wants.

it was a mistake to move out of that house she should have stuck it out in there and let him move into the apartment. At least the girls would have had some outdoor space and room to play, especially in the summer. They’ll all be crawling up the walls in that tiny apartment.

looking after toddlers is a full time job, you can see it in her videos.. I can’t believe some women do all of that and go out and work a 9-5 too how exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t watch her YouTube’s but has she still been doing videos? Has she said anything or hinted at getting off social media?

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch her YouTube’s but has she still been doing videos? Has she said anything or hinted at getting off social media?
She claims she doesn't want to "do IG" as a job several years in the future 😂😂 but I'd have no clue what else she would plan to do to keep up the same lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️ even that studio she owns I'm sure depends significantly on her and her mate dilara promoting it as the place they shoot their content.

Reactions: 6
Had to come running here after seeing her IG isn’t up anymore. I must say I do have a soft spot for Erin, I only knew of her after her first pregnancy because the YouTube algorithm started recommending her vids to me for some reason. She seems like a really good mum, very loving but also not afraid to express how truly difficult it all is.

She’s basically a text book example of why people tell women to be exceptionally careful about who they choose to have babies with. It seems like she’s hesitant to fully bash him online which is fair enough, he’s her kids father after all. But he comes across like a deadbeat. She couldn’t even get him to watch Mila for an hour in the day to go get her nails done iirc.

It was sad to hear her taking about the pressure to balance being an active present mum, ferrying the babies to their extra curriculars, trying to be a full time financial provider and progress her career while also only being 28 and still wanting to travel and be social and experience new things.

If she was with a true life partner, a provider and active father, it wouldn’t be such an uphill struggle to balance ththings. Ultimately she is in a hell of her own making as this guy was suspect from day one from the sounds of things. It’s not like he was a lovely respectable guy and then suddenly switched on her.

It was also interesting to see her talk about being done with fast fashion and how she’s removed from her old identity and trying to rediscover who she is. It’s good to know that even though she lives 100s of miles away from them, that she has a good solid family support structure. It would be amazing to see her pack her kids up and leave London behind as I can’t see how it serves her anymore.

Reactions: 18
Had to come running here after seeing her IG isn’t up anymore. I must say I do have a soft spot for Erin, I only knew of her after her first pregnancy because the YouTube algorithm started recommending her vids to me for some reason. She seems like a really good mum, very loving but also not afraid to express how truly difficult it all is.

She’s basically a text book example of why people tell women to be exceptionally careful about who they choose to have babies with. It seems like she’s hesitant to fully bash him online which is fair enough, he’s her kids father after all. But he comes across like a deadbeat. She couldn’t even get him to watch Mila for an hour in the day to go get her nails done iirc.

It was sad to hear her taking about the pressure to balance being an active present mum, ferrying the babies to their extra curriculars, trying to be a full time financial provider and progress her career while also only being 28 and still wanting to travel and be social and experience new things.

If she was with a true life partner, a provider and active father, it wouldn’t be such an uphill struggle to balance ththings. Ultimately she is in a hell of her own making as this guy was suspect from day one from the sounds of things. It’s not like he was a lovely respectable guy and then suddenly switched on her.

It was also interesting to see her talk about being done with fast fashion and how she’s removed from her old identity and trying to rediscover who she is. It’s good to know that even though she lives 100s of miles away from them, that she has a good solid family support structure. It would be amazing to see her pack her kids up and leave London behind as I can’t see how it serves her anymore.
Erin is that you lol? X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erin is that you lol? X
I was thinking reading it bleeping hell why have people got the violins 🎻 out for her? Her life really isn’t hard 😂 don’t have kids if you don’t wanna look after them.. Many people would love to only have to worry about taking care of their children and taking them to activities etc (a lot of mums can’t afford the luxury of these things).

I can’t feel sorry for someone if they want their nails done once a week and can’t manage it because they have young babies.. that’s life unfortunately, the main reason other women don’t have nails done weekly is because they can’t afford it and they aren’t driving around is 50k cars feeling sorry for themselves.. There are mums with real jobs to do and still struggle to pay bills and have real problems 😴

Plenty people have tit baby dads (who don’t contribute financially on top of being absent). He clearly is providing her or at least was with a nice life style (which isn’t everything) but when u bring out a song that goes ‘duck HIM AND HE BUYS ME GUCCI’ then wtf u expect 😂 you get what u attract. She should be happy she has happy healthy children and get on with it ffs I have zero sympathy for her but maybe I’m just a witch 😅 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Ms party was at the house she claims she lives in but doesn’t live in …

Reactions: 5
How old is Isla now? Just seen her insta stories that she is still in her next to me cot and standing up, that is so dangerous! I get that she doesn’t have another room for her to go in but she definitely looks too big for that now she could easily climb out

Reactions: 4
How old is Isla now? Just seen her insta stories that she is still in her next to me cot and standing up, that is so dangerous! I get that she doesn’t have another room for her to go in but she definitely looks too big for that now she could easily climb out
I was thinking this the other day, even Mila climbs into it and they are both in it together, looks very unsteady, was thinking it might collapse soon or one of them will have a fall. Then I noticed she posted that mila has broken her arm/wrist yesterday, wondering if that actually ended up happening.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
lol clearly her and p have made up again as she keeps mentioning him in her latest YouTube’s again. So obvious they were definitely split for a bit and that’s why she went off the grid for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 11