Erin Budina #2 Is she still with her baby daddy Pat? Why has she moved into a new tiny flat?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol clearly her and p have made up again as she keeps mentioning him in her latest YouTube’s again. So obvious they were definitely split for a bit and that’s why she went off the grid for a while
*taking a social media break*
AKA I broke up with my man yet again and I was trying to save face ….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*taking a social media break*
AKA I broke up with my man yet again and I was trying to save face ….
I think she had some sort of mental health breakdown so now Drug Dealing Patrick's having to be with her all the time, and she's playing at them being back together

Reactions: 10
so she didn't stay at drug dealing paddys, or what she tells us is still "her house" that shes between, the night before Mila's party....would you not be there getting stuff ready if it was your house where you live 50% of the time with your "boyfriend"?

Seems more than likely that this party was thrown by/financed by Patrick and he's just been spending time with her recently because her mental state is a bit delicate.

Also, why did she change into her nightie half way through the party?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand seeing the car chair straps this loose, it’s so irresponsible. And surely Isla isn’t ready to be front facing ??
BAE38963-0A97-4C16-89E0-5BAC7C6A86C6.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand seeing the car chair straps this loose, it’s so irresponsible. And surely Isla isn’t ready to be front facing ??View attachment 1427101
I thought they should both be rear facing still but defo Isla! This car seat looks like the one I had and it’s rear facing for a while not sure why she doesn’t turn it around.

Reactions: 2
I thought they should both be rear facing still but defo Isla! This car seat looks like the one I had and it’s rear facing for a while not sure why she doesn’t turn it around.
After she reads this I’m sure it will be rear facing in an upcoming vlog😃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
happy birthday Patrick 🙃
Calling herself his baby mamma instead of his partner/wife/girlfriend shows they aren’t officially together or at least not committed.. it’s just trashy to me, she’s tryna do a Kylie Jenner

Reactions: 13
Calling herself his baby mamma instead of his partner/wife/girlfriend shows they aren’t officially together or at least not committed.. it’s just trashy to me, she’s tryna do a Kylie Jenner
She’s obsessed with Kylie even the way she talks She tries to say things the exact same way scary

i agree I don’t think they are together anymore

puts a pic and writes all over His face 🤣 ok Erin

Reactions: 6
happy birthday Patrick 🙃
The “congrats on having me as baby mama” sounds like it could be a dig at a new girlfriend/side chick ….

Eta- like if you were the official girlfriend wouldn’t put love you lots etc,

Very odd behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s such a catfish 🤣 the grid posts she puts up compared to her YouTube is crazy . How she edits her ass on all her pics too .. yet we’ve seen her actual body shape and real face on YouTube

Reactions: 3
Talking of assholes is there a Kim southall thread? Another one who thinks she’s a kardashian, hiding her kids face online like she’s kylie like we care or someone is gonna sell a story!? I’m sorry who the duck are you …. Oh yes a gerbal face woman who worked in a call centre until she was pregnant she needs to humble her self real quick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talking of assholes is there a Kim southall thread? Another one who thinks she’s a kardashian, hiding her kids face online like she’s kylie like we care or someone is gonna sell a story!? I’m sorry who the duck are you …. Oh yes a gerbal face woman who worked in a call centre until she was pregnant she needs to humble her self real quick
As much as I agree she’s an asshole, it could just be that she does have a big following and doesn’t want to show her child to a bunch of strangers 🤷‍♀️ If that’s the case then she will never show her child’s face. However, if she eventually does then I agree with you that it’s just attention seeking and she is tryna act like some celeb by causing speculation whilst baby is newborn

Reactions: 2
Is she the one who hangs around Lateysha? I didn’t know she was preggers! Off to insta I go …

Reactions: 3