Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahrusoo

Wow is it me only or it seems to me and I hate to say this but looks like Erin prefers mila so much more over isla I mean u can only see mila everywhere how the fuck u sleep with your 2 years old and not your 8 months old this girl really wasn’t ready for her 2nd baby I mean I honestly from videos and posts it looks like Isla gets only attention when mila isn’t around
Mila probably had a tantrum and wouldn’t stop crying so erin slept with her but some parents actually do prefer one child over the other, so weird to me.

Reactions: 1

Chez300

VIP Member
I find it so odd that she’s always calling herself too thin, does she not see herself properly or something 😭 like she’s average body wise definitely not skinny. No modelling agency on planet earth would class her as skinny like get over yourself erin 😂
That’s not how she looks irl, she’s much slimmer

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Thats
Personally, spending the money to hire a hall, pay for decorations food and drink as well as entertainment is waste of time for a 1 year old. Again, we were in a relaxed form of lockdown and we wouldn't have had a proper party when my little one was 1 so we decided we'd all go to Disneyland Paris. Grandparents and Aunts came and it was a fantastic couple of days. I personally don't see anything wrong with using a child's birthday as an excuse to go away. My parents did it and I remember me and my sister saying we'd rather be on holiday than have a bouncy castle in the garden. But again, that's just me. I think a lot of my friends use children's birthday parties to have a party themselves and it turns into an adult event in the end anyways
That's all I meant, you don't have to have a big hall party I hate them myself and think they generally look rubbish.

I was just saying if you felt like going to Barbados or wherever that would be fine too, it's not like it'll impact the baby to see Disney land at just turned 1.

Holograms

Chatty Member
There's still not a thread made for Vanillatrilla AKA Taylor? Because I have a few things to sy about the tiktok vlogs. Her latest story about getting flown out by 2 different men in a week. And one of them being famous like hmmmm. Plus saying she has no time limit to stay with the second guy. So she didn't have a proper job to get back to? But somehow always had money (this being in her early 20s), and was meeting famous men? Okay.

Spill the tea! Lol

• Haha

mrstaj

I disagree with calling people white trash. I just feel like if it was flipped around everyone would say it’s not okay so why should it be okay to use an insult like that just cuz she’s white? I thought we wanted to move on from racism and making everything about race?
You can be proud of your heritage but it doesn’t mean you can shame others for theirs

bonesjones

I don’t watch her YouTube’s but has she still been doing videos? Has she said anything or hinted at getting off social media?

Clarity456

VIP Member
It's on her tiktok where she does a story time 😂😂😂 I never got (well I could guess 🫣) how that girl afforded to live in London all them years with only slightly more IG followers than me, a normal working person 🤦🏻‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
Oh she is trying so hard to convince us about tgey together but in separated houses bitch how the fuck we supposed to know that that’s Patrick when all we see are hands on every pic honestly pathetic either you show him or not
I thought this with her "valentines" meal 😂🤦🏻‍♀️