Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas28

Chatty Member
Must be nice having that big house all to herself
Oh it does look like a house/apartment they are staying at with the garden etc. how strange if he lives there now. Maybe that’s why he let her move back in the house cause he went to dubai 😂

Reactions: 1

Clarity456

VIP Member
her annoying mate anti vax anti everything taylahs body is 😳🔥 Erin must be jealous, I haven't seen them comment on each other's stuff recently maybe they've fell out for that reason.

Given she seems to be at her mum's for Xmas looks like things have gone tits up with paddy the baddy for the 48732nd time 🙃

Hope Erin's mum sees to it that Islas not the usual afterthought she is when things are left to Erin.
Ooooh interesting, do we know if she did Christmas with Patrick last year? No news is usually bad news when it comes to Erin, if they we're playing happy families there would be a 'Buying Mila's Xmas Presents' vlogmas hit for sure.

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
The sea is doing her a favour by hiding her photoshop lol. Her real body is the picture holding Isla! No ass nothing, she said it herself in one of her vlogs that her BBL has “died off”. No hun, you still have a flat stomach thats why you bounce back so quick, its just your ass…. so flat lol. She was all working out the first few days of moving to her new flat. I guess thats over.
Was thinking the pic her holding her it’s so flat (bum) that’s why she photoshopped the pic Someone posted earlier
Difference is shocking

Jas28

Chatty Member
Patrick posted something on his story where a woman was saying, to keep a man you have to do 3 things:

suck dick
Always cook for him
Leave him alone at times

And the lady says at the end he’ll still cheat and laughs.

He obviously agrees. A father of god knows how many children and also daughters. He is not a flex Idc how much money he has. Erin chose poorly with him.
Isn’t he in his forties ? 46 I think

Patrick posted something on his story where a woman was saying, to keep a man you have to do 3 things:

suck dick
Always cook for him
Leave him alone at times

And the lady says at the end he’ll still cheat and laughs.

He obviously agrees. A father of god knows how many children and also daughters. He is not a flex Idc how much money he has. Erin chose poorly with him.
Yeah she seems like a good mum but he doesn’t look like a good father at all

Clarity456

VIP Member
Also is it me or does it seems like mila is always winding up Isla and making her cry
Yes, when poor Isla was trying to sleep and mila was shouting. It's not mila's fault but as the parent erin should have told her shh and had them do something that would have kept mila quiet until Isla woke up like read a book together or watch kids tv on erins phone etc.

I honestly can't believe erin and her pals have the audacity to come on here and say some stuff is a "tad bit low" when...

milas many first birthday presents...
Screenshot 2022-10-20 23.29.28.png

Islas 2 whole birthday presents, grabbed quickly while they were out there from Hamleys in Dubai mall that mila was allowed to rip open anyways before Isla had even had sight of them 🥴 ...

Screenshot 2022-10-20 23.27.15.png

Last edited:

bonesjones

Is anyone able to do a thread on her friend vanillatrilla1? I discovered her content this week and can't stop watching her travel tiktoks. Never heard of these girls before this and I'm curious.
I’ve been watching her tik toks too, I was wondering if anyone else had been 😂

xxlax

I feel sorry for her and always have because clearly the baby farther doesn’t help in any way, but I feel like she contradicts herself so much so it’s confusing

montana19

Does anyone know how she makes her money now? or does her boyfriend pay for everything?? does Instagram pay her for posting her pictures??

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
The holiday is for the adults and they've used the 1st birthday as an excuse to go. We did it with our 1st borns first birthday. We wanted to go away as she's a winter baby but we went to disneyland so she could somewhat enjoy it but ultimately, we wanted to go away instead of spending a small fortune on a party that most people wouldn't have attended as it was winter 2020 and covid was still rife. She should just be honest.
I’m taking my daughter to Disneyland for her birthday in a few weeks, there’s nothing fun to do here that we haven’t already done for her 1st & 2nd birthday. Was it worth it going in this weather?

Chez300

VIP Member
So she posted a story today about having her botox re-done by someone in the uk, does that mean she flew home with 2 kids… to have her Botox done, and now she’s already back in Dubai?
That’s what I’m thinking! And stayed in a hotel.