Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
How old was Isla when she moved into the tiny flat ? It is bizarre she would up and leave her whole life in London and all their stuff. She literally thought she was going for a long holiday (3weeks) how does that turn into moving to dubai with two kids. It’s actually crazy 🤔. Odd she wouldn’t have flown back to the uk to pack more stuff aswel.
It was Jan last year, I think islas an October baby so 2-3 months old 🤯

Reactions: 2

cxcxc

No, she's just odd 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ They left the kids overnight with the nanny in a hotel while they stayed a few rooms down the corridor and Mila cried cos she "thought they werent coming back" 😳🥹

If paddy hasn't booted her back to London in a few weeks cos side chick #2 is arriving she'll still be floating round random beach clubs with the helper in tow 😭😭😭 I don't get why have kids if you don't actually want to raise them 🥴
Maybe they were at a swingers party ??

the whole relationship is odd. Is isle actually pads? He doesn’t follow her account but follows Milas
but lots of people hire nannies and don’t work so her doing this is nothing new.

qtr100

Chatty Member
uhhh I'm so skinny, I just eat and eat and eat and I'm just soooo slender. LOOK here's me stepping on scale showing how skinny I am, I WISH I could be fatter, but I'm just struggling so so much. Here are my abs while I cook, whoops camera slipped down, here are my breasts instead.

Repeat x1000 for every dry boring vlog.
I find it so odd that she’s always calling herself too thin, does she not see herself properly or something 😭 like she’s average body wise definitely not skinny. No modelling agency on planet earth would class her as skinny like get over yourself erin 😂

Attachments

Jjjjj555

Why's she covering up her mouth since she's had her lips deflated? Do they go like saggy bawbags after they've been stretched to fuck with a litre of filler or something?

• Haha
It looks like she's been doing social media for a while, but has only gained popularity recently with her travel content. It's an easy way to gain followers.

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought she was trans. She also looks much older than her age. But she's only in her late 20s. Why does her face look like that? Her body is incredible though.
She has a very masculine jaw she’s welsh although sometimes she like to hide that and pretend she’s foreign

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
It looks like she's been doing social media for a while, but has only gained popularity recently with her travel content. It's an easy way to gain followers.

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought she was trans. She also looks much older than her age. But she's only in her late 20s. Why does her face look like that? Her body is incredible though.
Whaaaat?! I thought she was trans? Wowsers.

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
On the latest YouTube video does the nanny say to Isla at 6:55 “you’re gonna live here for one year” or did I mishear it 🤔

ZoeRae

Talking of assholes is there a Kim southall thread? Another one who thinks she’s a kardashian, hiding her kids face online like she’s kylie like we care or someone is gonna sell a story!? I’m sorry who the fuck are you …. Oh yes a gerbal face tramp who worked in a call centre until she was pregnant she needs to humble her self real quick
As much as I agree she’s an asshole, it could just be that she does have a big following and doesn’t want to show her child to a bunch of strangers 🤷‍♀️ If that’s the case then she will never show her child’s face. However, if she eventually does then I agree with you that it’s just attention seeking and she is tryna act like some celeb by causing speculation whilst baby is newborn

Dipdab

VIP Member
STILL going on about her birthday saying she needs new friends and her friends always let her down and are late for stuff . 😭
Oh wow attention seeker much! Looking at her page I’ve never seen someone more in love with themselves