Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cxcxc

😩 but did he even go to Isla’s baby shower ? 🫠🫠

Legally married? 😂 She's not even engaged. I doubt paddy even fully claims her as his gf never mind marry her 🤦🏻‍♀️ .....remember the baby shower with his hood up and shades on loooolll

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Clarity456

VIP Member
What do you think then? Sometimes I feel sorry for her but I don’t even know why
Absolutely no clue that's why I asked on here hoping someone would be along with the tea 🤷🏻‍♀️ was vanilla trillas birthday yesterday who has been on Erin's YouTube channel doing a "best friend challenge" only a couple of years ago and not one word from Erin.

Reactions: 2

ShannonLondon

How's a 1 year old going to enjoy that in all reality?

1 year olds find visiting the supermarket and going for a walk stimulating. So going on a romantic holiday would be fine.

You'd be better off with a beach holiday and Dubai has loads of stuff for kids, it's so kid friendly.

I do think this whole business of changing all your lifestyle to suit kids is a bit mad, especially those who spend loads on their kids and nothing on themselves. Like come on, you're a person too and need to keep yourself motivated.
Personally, spending the money to hire a hall, pay for decorations food and drink as well as entertainment is waste of time for a 1 year old. Again, we were in a relaxed form of lockdown and we wouldn't have had a proper party when my little one was 1 so we decided we'd all go to Disneyland Paris. Grandparents and Aunts came and it was a fantastic couple of days. I personally don't see anything wrong with using a child's birthday as an excuse to go away. My parents did it and I remember me and my sister saying we'd rather be on holiday than have a bouncy castle in the garden. But again, that's just me. I think a lot of my friends use children's birthday parties to have a party themselves and it turns into an adult event in the end anyways

Reactions: 1

yummy2021

this life shes living in dubai is very odd, unlimited beauty treatments every day, staying at hotels even though paddy the baddys got a house out there, dragging a nanny everywhere even though her and patrick are both there to look after the kids.
i just looked at her vlog. did her & the girls move there?

Clarity456

VIP Member
I’m so confused that she spent £200 on those when you can get that exact shape in every high street shop. I will never understand the urge to have loads of expensive designer lol
Personally I do like designer items butttt if they are Michael Kors - which I'm 90% sure they are - you can literally get stuff like that cheap online from places like pretavoir and designer eyewear for about £50 😭😭😭😭 excellent 'business woman" pissing money up the wall.

heart865

I thought they should both be rear facing still but defo Isla! This car seat looks like the one I had and it’s rear facing for a while not sure why she doesn’t turn it around.
After she reads this I’m sure it will be rear facing in an upcoming vlog😃

• Haha

Srb93

Lateysha hasn’t followed her for ages I find it awks when I still see that Erin likes her posts thinking does she not know she got unfollowed 🤦🏻‍♀️