Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Hi, can someone please tell me if I've been spiked with marijuana in my sleep.....I've personally not been the biggest fan of the Kardashian and have been going off then more and more since 2018 what with Khloe constantly gaslighting the public that large scale degradation is a normal thing to accept to ensure your child has their dad around 🤮🤮🤮🤮not to mention the timings of Kylie's first pregnancy were hella suspicious butttttt why is Erin speaking out against them now when they're basically who she's based herself on for years as far as copying their IG captions.

Like, people such as Erin are the exact reason they have the level of fake they do now.
What did she say?

Reactions: 1

Dipdab

VIP Member
In her vlog she said paddy’s going to a party with his friends why didn’t he take her too I wonder why lol that relationship seems weird
I thought that too! Especially since she said they have a nanny for the girls??

Jojo1888

Surely vanilla trilla and get cant be friends anymore. Vanilas all for women empowerment and erins the absolutr opposite

Clarity456

VIP Member
So basically she’s obviously drove/parked like an idiot blocking this guy and he’s clearly not giving two fucks 😂
Exactly! What he did was not right but she was clearly giving it the Biggun, she's about as smart as Rodney from Only Fools and Horses 🥴🙄

Next time Erin don't say "so I err like gave him um a look to say are you going then I just err managed to drive round him" as we can all see there was some degree of provocation hunny

ShannonLondon

I’m taking my daughter to Disneyland for her birthday in a few weeks, there’s nothing fun to do here that we haven’t already done for her 1st & 2nd birthday. Was it worth it going in this weather?
Yes it was great! I was 6 months pregnant at the time and we are now taking our second child for her 1st birthday in February! The weather was cold when we went last November and I think it rained a bit but the queues are usually inside and there are loads of shops and restaurants if the weather isn't great.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I've always been underweight (genetics) I've been trying to put on weight and need to have 2600 calories a day to reach my target weight of a 2 stone gain. Honestly it's so hard going for someone who has quite a small appetite anyway. I'm doing it in a healthy way, so can only assume she is getting her 4500 calories by eating junk food! Need to increase protein intake and lift weights as others have stated!