Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think we should look down on social media because it is a job too but I don’t think she actually does a lot herself

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we should look down on social media because it is a job too but I don’t think she actually does a lot herself
yeah a lot of the time you can make more money from social media anyways, to me any job is a job!!

Reactions: 2
Im confused - how involved is her dad in her business? I know that he’s a successful businessman so I assumed that he’d be against Erim deleting negative reviews etc, unless she got her insincerity from him
tbh in the industry i have heard that his businesses are really shady lol

At least he doesn’t try delete bad reviews but look at this one from his restaurant 🤣
tbh i won't be able to believe that he doesn't delete a lot of negative reviews like erim haha

it's apparently a fine dining luxury restaurant but no one i know has gone there and it's never mentioned in our circles of a place to eat. seems like overhyping shady biz runs in the fam

yes it's a job, but i do look down on people like erim who claim to be sooo burnt out and working sooo hard doing social media

every other job in the world requires real hard work like stfu and stop complaining, you literally have the easiest softest job

even doctors don't complain online as much as her like wtf?? who do you even think you are erim

tbh i won't be able to believe that he doesn't delete a lot of negative reviews like erim haha

it's apparently a fine dining luxury restaurant but no one i know has gone there and it's never mentioned in our circles of a place to eat. seems like overhyping shady biz runs in the fam
It's closed down now anyway during the pandemic. Dont know why their Instagram is still up tbh

it's seriously the ugliest chanel bag i've ever seen bc it looks fake lol, especially the chains in between each letter & the shine on the "leather"

Reactions: 4
omg i am SO glad that I found this thread...I have been literally seeing through her since the beginning & was wondering why nobody was seeing what I saw..so I'm glad we have a community here.

i really hope the girls that are looking up to her can see that she's not a role model.. especially claiming that she was born hairless, when I have seen her promote some laser spa when her IG was smaller? she also used to work at a club from what I remember (not that it matters!) but then claiming that she is 'modest' and so 'Sikh' is just not right...

Instead of putting up that good girl act, I really wish she could have shown her past lifestyle and how she has been improving to become a better Sikh, etc..but instead it just seems all lies and deceit from the beginning.

also, i really just had to roll my eyes a few months ago when she was talking about how she doesn't like birthdays and like to keep it a secret but then posted 2-3 stories, and even a post about it LOL i just couldn't...that's definitely attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I should also add that she has always promoted this 'luxurious' lifestyle with her 'fancy' bags, cars, etc and I really hope younger girls don't feel like they. need all of that... social media can impact people in such negative ways and she's never really shown a more 'real' side of her and that's what I would like to see more of from "influencers"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
omg i am SO glad that I found this thread...I have been literally seeing through her since the beginning & was wondering why nobody was seeing what I saw..so I'm glad we have a community here.

i really hope the girls that are looking up to her can see that she's not a role model.. especially claiming that she was born hairless, when I have seen her promote some laser spa when her IG was smaller? she also used to work at a club from what I remember (not that it matters!) but then claiming that she is 'modest' and so 'Sikh' is just not right...

Instead of putting up that good girl act, I really wish she could have shown her past lifestyle and how she has been improving to become a better Sikh, etc..but instead it just seems all lies and deceit from the beginning.

also, i really just had to roll my eyes a few months ago when she was talking about how she doesn't like birthdays and like to keep it a secret but then posted 2-3 stories, and even a post about it LOL i just couldn't...that's definitely attention seeking.
She does that birthday thing every year!! She likes to announce to the world regardless and even does dumb posts about I dont like celebrating my birthday but guess what day my birthday is! Just another way to be an attention seeker imo!

I love how she will post a story saying that she has a new post and something along the lines of 'this wasn't easy for me to write' and it's the most...fake deep stuff I have ever read like yes queen, give us nothing!!! :love:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am v v doubtful that Byerim made 6 figures, can’t wait for companies house to reveal her actual figures

Reactions: 6
I am v v doubtful that Byerim made 6 figures, can’t wait for companies house to reveal her actual figures
i still can't believe people bought that expensive oil..i get it, it might have been to support a brown girl or a small business but come on now, that oil is a mix of oils that we can all blend in ourselves

Reactions: 6
In 2091 she posted something about doing a collab with a "handbag" company and that something big is coming up guessing that never happened 😂😂

Also why does her team say that oh our oil would not cause hairloss. So are you saying ALL these girls are lying or are "haters"

She needs to learn how to be a good human being and a better business woman

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.