Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually agree with you, I get the vibe that she thinks she’s better than other women and tries to pull the wool over her followers eyes with the “we’re sisters” act. I may be wrong but just the vibe I get.

Also, I hate that she pretends she’s “innocent”, I say that because I know in the brown community (being half asian myself) you shouldn’t have boyfriends or plastic surgery etc. But she has a boyfriend and doesn’t like to openly admit it or talk about it, surely this is something that is included in the “sister rship” she has with her followers, and she won’t admit to having her lips done. I know she has because she trains with a girl I know very well and she’s confirmed it. It’s just pretty tit for the brown community to have this perfect girl as a role model.
Oh my god so true , pretends to be miss innocent she is not ! she is so irritating. Her follows need to wake up . She couldn’t care less about them , only what she can profit . fake as they come

Reactions: 3
Who the hell is doing her makeup? Why does she look so white in her insta pics when she is more brown in real life? Her foundation shade is always off
it’s very typical of south Asians to want to look lighter than they are, it represents beauty in their culture. Colourism is rife in the Asian community. You’re right her foundation is always off it’s sad that she tries to be light

A302D80F-F561-40EC-B45A-B42E0149BED5.jpeg

Does she ever stop about how busy she is damn .....

Reactions: 4
it’s very typical of south Asians to want to look lighter than they are, it represents beauty in their culture. Colourism is rife in the Asian community. You’re right her foundation is always off it’s sad that she tries to be light

View attachment 353405
Does she ever stop about how busy she is damn .....
I know! It annoys me so much. She needs to read the room. People right now are stressed and struggling with work, especially the nhs who are working their ass off during the pandemic. And here princess erim is complaining when she wakes up at 12 and sits in bed to do her ‘work’ for a bloody hair oil. She even had time to go shopping that day so how is she sooo busy when it comes to work 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who the hell is doing her makeup? Why does she look so white in her insta pics when she is more brown in real life? Her foundation shade is always off
Ino oh my gosh she sometimes looks so pale and washed out .

Reactions: 1
This pic is from 2018! I don’t think they’re together anymore because she always used to go up to coventry to see him and also get AJ initials on her nails or AJ on her phone case and tag AJ on her pics etc, and all of that has stopped and she’s constantly with girl friends. She also posted about how we dont even know the half of what has happened to her this year and i’m sure that’s about a breakup

Her dad owns a restaurant and is quite well off, so yes from what ive heard she did get the money from her dad. she is still with her bf as pictured below;
View attachment 321527

Reactions: 2
This pic is from 2018! I don’t think they’re together anymore because she always used to go up to coventry to see him and also get AJ initials on her nails or AJ on her phone case and tag AJ on her pics etc, and all of that has stopped and she’s constantly with girl friends. She also posted about how we dont even know the half of what has happened to her this year and i’m sure that’s about a breakup
she said her bf took her pictures most the time in her Q&A a few months ago, and I didn’t realise it was that old of a pic. Not a huge fan of her tbh something very off about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Idk why she is saying she don’t know how she feels about tier 4 when all she’s been doing is meeting her friends, having photo shoots and not social distancing. Some places are in tier 4 because of people like her! Also why does she think it’s ok to be showing off her gifted or expensive stuff which us normal people couldn’t afford and even more so now with the current times. It’s a slap in the face for those who have tougher jobs compared to her who just sits in her room and complains about how busy she is. Ngl, I was jealous of some of the things she got apart from the Chanel bag which is proper ugly lmao

Last edited:
Idk why she is saying she don’t know how she feels about tier 4 when all she’s been doing is meeting her friends, having photo shoots and not social distancing. Some places are in tier 4 because of people like her! Also why does she think it’s ok to be showing off her gifted or expensive stuff which us normal people couldn’t afford and even more so now with the current times. It’s a slap in the face for those who have tougher jobs compared to her who just sits in her room and complains about how busy she is. Ngl, I was jealous of some of the things she got apart from the Chanel bag which is proper ugly lmao
I think erim buys such ugly designer pieces, when she was in Dubai and was snapping what she got all I could think was what a fkn freshie.... even her outfit choices abit meh indian girl who can’t dress and just wants to show off her figure lol. I think she has an inflated ego and a warped sense of self importance, she probably thinks she works harder than majority of the U.K. and she’s more than entitled to moan and post her PR. Like read the fkn room erim !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t 🤣 her captions are so cringe, who does she think she is 🤣🤣
They are so cringe and when she writes are we ready for the pic on her story ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or I don’t think you guys are expecting this just you wait and see etc... lmao. C R I N G E Y

• Haha
If you don’t know who she is, she’s known within the brown girl community on Instagram. She seems lovely and I respect how she’s built her own business at a young age. But why are her hair oils so PRICEY- like £40 for a 100ml bottle when I can get the same oils and mix them myself for cheaper.
Also, I’ve never seen anyone break so many covid rules and get no backlash for it- she does so many photo shoots during lockdown (without social distancing) and is planning to go Dubai this month? Is it seriously that important to go during a second lockdown? What do you guys think?
"Brown girl community" really?!?! I think a better choice of words would be Indian/ Asian. Please stop defining people by the colour of their skin.

Agree to disagree and move on or ignore each other. - Please read our rules and why they're important
"Brown girl community" really?!?! I think a better choice of words would be Indian/ Asian. Please stop defining people by the colour of their skin.
If we start saying Asian we are then crossing over to Chinese/Japanese/Thai etc etc. We say brown community because it groups South Asians and other brown minorities. I don’t find it offensive, I am half white and half Indian, I class myself as part of the brown community it doesn’t define who I am it’s just nice to have these communities online to relate to.

They are so cringe and when she writes are we ready for the pic on her story ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Or I don’t think you guys are expecting this just you wait and see etc... lmao. C R I N G E Y
I knowww- I feel so embarassed for her. Erim if you are reading this, please stop doing that, it’s embarrassing and so cringy

Reactions: 3
She looks grey in this picture, I beg someone find her the right foundation shade. Also, her mouth is proper big like a horse- is it like that naturally? 🤣🤣
Oh my god the cream dress makes her look washed out the poor girl and the foundation shade wow !

Does anyone know what hair oil company copied her? She posted a story time on her Instagram but didn’t mention the brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.