Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what hair oil company copied her? She posted a story time on her Instagram but didn’t mention the brand
I can’t imagine someone ‘copying her’ as it’s not a new/niche thing. Hair growth/better condition oils have been around for ages. She does love a drama

Reactions: 2
Apparently this brand copied her website and even her reviews so god knows

Reactions: 1
Why are we not speaking about her other necklace? Why would a Sikh girl wear a necklace with Islamic writing? This is something that a practising Sikh would not do. 👀 the necklace translated says “Almas” in URDU... her full name on company house is Erim ALMAS Kaur Lally. Is Erim half Muslim? You should be proud of where you come from 🤫

Does anyone know what hair oil company copied her? She posted a story time on her Instagram but didn’t mention the brand
ByHumna

Attachments

Last edited:
I can’t imagine someone ‘copying her’ as it’s not a new/niche thing. Hair growth/better condition oils have been around for ages. She does love a drama
I saw this company and it was honestly her bottle, website etc duped. They genuinely did copy her

Another thing that really gets on my nerves is the "my dad didn't help with my business, I didn't have anything luxury growing up" it's not hard to see her Dad is evidently very well off. He drives and i8 and a Range.

Does this Erim girl look anything like her ig pics in person? lol To me she looks very average i dont understand the hype around her

Reactions: 4
I saw this company and it was honestly her bottle, website etc duped. They genuinely did copy her

Another thing that really gets on my nerves is the "my dad didn't help with my business, I didn't have anything luxury growing up" it's not hard to see her Dad is evidently very well off. He drives and i8 and a Range.
I couldn’t find it, what’s the product name please.

Agreed with your second point, she only mentions how hard she works but I’m still not convinced that she’s used her own money to create this business.

Reactions: 3
So I was wondering why there are no bad reviews of the hair oil on their social media page so I went on trust pilot and oh my 🤣🤣- there are many bad reviews of people saying the hair oil has caused hair loss and dandruff, that it is overpriced (I mean who wants to spend £40+ on a hair oil anyway) etc. But, the byerim team have been deleting the bad reviews and completely disregarding/downplaying them- they even reply back to some saying ‘we can’t find an order under your name’ to make them look like fake customers 🤣🤣. How immature and dumb are her team to be doing that- why start a business if you can’t take constructive criticism and hide the bad reviews instead?? It’s obvious the hair oil is a load of garbage but it makes me wonder whether the good reviews you see on social media that claims it’s a ‘miracle oil’ are all fake and people are paid to say it 🤣🤣 I know the before and after pictures definitely are fake!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So I was wondering why there are no bad reviews of the hair oil on their social media page so I went on trust pilot and oh my 🤣🤣- there are many bad reviews of people saying the hair oil has caused hair loss and dandruff, that it is overpriced (I mean who wants to spend £40+ on a hair oil anyway) etc. But, the byerim team have been deleting the bad reviews and completely disregarding/downplaying them- they even reply back to some saying ‘we can’t find an order under your name’ to make them look like fake customers 🤣🤣. How immature and dumb are her team to be doing that- why start a business if you can’t take constructive criticism and hide the bad reviews instead?? It’s obvious the hair oil is a load of garbage but it makes me wonder whether the good reviews you see on social media that claims it’s a ‘miracle oil’ are all fake and people are paid to say it 🤣🤣 I know the before and after pictures definitely are fake!
Oh my god I thought this , I was like Wow all good reviews that can’t b true , I’m gonna have a look on trust pilot too thanks for letting us know . I do wander how genuine the before and after pics are too x

what a little fraudster 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s doing a Sikhi column for BBC. She genuinely knows nothing about Sikhi.

From referring to our Guru’s with the wrong name, to wearing an arabic necklace, to visiting shisha lounges which smoking shisha is such a huge sin (i know she says she doesn’t smoke but why would you even want to be in that environment), to the clout she tries to claim by playing Gurbani in the backgrounds and this whole “Waheguru” thing she does each morning on her story.

She literally uses her Amritdhari massi to try bring in custom for her oil??? And I’m pretty sure a lot of people are under the impression she doesn’t cut her Kes, she absolutely does.
Also her dad owns a restaurant in West London, they owned it for 18 years and it shut down due to covid this year. It’s called “Eriki”, she’s posted it on her story before

I couldn’t find it, what’s the product name please.

Agreed with your second point, she only mentions how hard she works but I’m still not convinced that she’s used her own money to create this business.
It’s called ByHumna

Reactions: 4
Why are we not speaking about her other necklace? Why would a Sikh girl wear a necklace with Islamic writing? This is something that a practising Sikh would not do. 👀 the necklace translated says “Almas” in URDU... her full name on company house is Erim ALMAS Kaur Lally. Is Erim half Muslim? You should be proud of where you come from 🤫

ByHumna
She claims to have Persian roots, but then so do half these Indians who wanna appear anything but Indian.

I think if she doesn’t smoke shisha then it’s not really a problem, they serve alcohol at her dads restaurant it’s like what’s the point being in that environment etc etc.

I can’t believe she’s doing a Sikhi column for BBC. She genuinely knows nothing about Sikhi.

From referring to our Guru’s with the wrong name, to wearing an arabic necklace, to visiting shisha lounges which smoking shisha is such a huge sin (i know she says she doesn’t smoke but why would you even want to be in that environment), to the clout she tries to claim by playing Gurbani in the backgrounds and this whole “Waheguru” thing she does each morning on her story.

She literally uses her Amritdhari massi to try bring in custom for her oil??? And I’m pretty sure a lot of people are under the impression she doesn’t cut her Kes, she absolutely does.
Also her dad owns a restaurant in West London, they owned it for 18 years and it shut down due to covid this year. It’s called “Eriki”, she’s posted it on her story before

It’s called ByHumna

• Heart
Oh my god I thought this , I was like Wow all good reviews that can’t b true , I’m gonna have a look on trust pilot too thanks for letting us know . I do wander how genuine the before and after pics are too x

what a little fraudster 🤮🤮🤮
Every company have both good and bad reviews as different people have different preferences, experiences etc. But, a good company would accept the bad reviews and see it as constructive criticism to learn from rather than delete or cut it out like erims crappy business. The fact they do that really reflects how she is like as a person. Idk how she’s proud of her business if she’s basically scamming people. And let’s be honest- she started with her dads money and had her friends work for her- she’s not a hard working business woman like she claims to be lmao

• Heart
Every company have both good and bad reviews as different people have different preferences, experiences etc. But, a good company would accept the bad reviews and see it as constructive criticism to learn from rather than delete or cut it out like erims crappy business. The fact they do that really reflects how she is like as a person. Idk how she’s proud of her business if she’s basically scamming people. And let’s be honest- she started with her dads money and had her friends work for her- she’s not a hard working business woman like she claims to be lmao
Haha so true , I’m sorry but did her & her nan really work for years to come up with the magic formula?As she claims . It took years to perfect the ingredients apparently
Doubt it.

• Haha
Haha so true , I’m sorry but did her & her nan really work for years to come up with the magic formula?As she claims . It took years to perfect the ingredients apparently
Doubt it.
Erim is such a nutjob, she talks about how her nani would oil her hair and mix many oils together, but comon WHICH brown girl doesn't have the same experience, we all grew up with grandma oiling our hair.. cmon erim LOL do better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She claims to have Persian roots, but then so do half these Indians who wanna appear anything but Indian.

I think if she doesn’t smoke shisha then it’s not really a problem, they serve alcohol at her dads restaurant it’s like what’s the point being in that environment etc etc.

Interesting... weird that she promotes Sikhi so much when she's half Muslim? Seems like she's ashamed and I agree, her actions are very hypocritical

Doubt it.
Would love to see pictures, give her some legitimacy...

It’s called ByHumna
Agreed, wearing a necklace with Islamic writing and yet you're Sikh? Make it make sense!

I find her miss innocent act just exhausting, she wants to be the perfect Indian girl. I wanna see some real Indian girls on the internet, ones who are married, ones that are honest and open, and ones that don’t pretend to be innocent. Not ones that pretend to be virgins and wanna be white, thought we were past that but Erim has reinstated these ideals.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
is erim as innocent as she acts... is she a virgin or is she sleeping around town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.