Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

erim you also do not disclose the work you have had done? so tired of her virtue signalling. three days not posting from her was still not enough. need her to delete the account

Reactions: 3
A reminder that 'real skin exists' yet she's caked on with makeup.
I'm confused.

Why are all her seemingly good intentioned messages aligned with strange perplexing contradictions?
I think that's what I find most strange.

Erim Skin.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So with that caption, she’s tried to be very clever. Target it towards saying how she wants to educate her audience that not to believe everything you see on instagram and be careful of who you look up to as a role model and who you compare yourself too.
However in the same breath she’s talking about how it’s up to everyone how they use instagram and whether they choose to disclose on any apps or work they’ve had done. So that’s basically saying, it’s okay for me to use apps or have work done and I don’t need to disclose it.
I swear she has an ulterior motive to everything.

Also I feel like because Harneet is very open with her skin and her skin journey, I feel like she’s trying to copy that content as well!

Reactions: 5

erim you also do not disclose the work you have had done? so tired of her virtue signalling. three days not posting from her was still not enough. need her to delete the account
Hypocritical to the core and another example of word salad from Crab Queen. She's had fillers, Botox, laser hair removal procedures and lies about stupid things such as being born hairless, doesn't wear the right foundation shade for her actual skin tone and filters her photos to death, so that she looks racially ambiguous and not South Asian.
She hasn't disclosed *any* of this to her followers and has the gall to make that post? Get in the bin!
And as for the claims of us body shaming Irum: catch yourself on and read the Wiki, you'll see that Irum is a notorious body shamer and extremely manipulative/jealous of other South Asian women. Especially those who she believes are prettier than her - she tears anyone and everyone down because she is so insecure

Reactions: 6
Listen guys, while I don’t like erim or agree with the things she does, I don’t think it’s right to body shame her
Like I personally have been strength training for two years now and I don’t have a big ass, because 1. Genetics and also 2, I prefer to focus on increasing my fitness and athleticism so I don’t have a stereotypical big bodybuilder frame with curves and a big bum.
Not everyone’s goal is to have a big bum and if she doesn’t want to then why can’t we respect that, instead of saying demeaning things like this which also simultaneously tear down other women who also don’t have big bums or curves
Girl, I don’t have that big of an ass either but I’m more annoyed that she likes to edit her pictures and stand in a way that makes her ass look massive when in reality, it looks nothing like that. She needs to be honest with her audience and normalise not having a big butt rather than making them feel insecure

also, what thread name should we go for?

Reactions: 5
So with that caption, she’s tried to be very clever. Target it towards saying how she wants to educate her audience that not to believe everything you see on instagram and be careful of who you look up to as a role model and who you compare yourself too.
However in the same breath she’s talking about how it’s up to everyone how they use instagram and whether they choose to disclose on any apps or work they’ve had done. So that’s basically saying, it’s okay for me to use apps or have work done and I don’t need to disclose it.
I swear she has an ulterior motive to everything.

Also I feel like because Harneet is very open with her skin and her skin journey, I feel like she’s trying to copy that content as well!
Nail on.

Reactions: 2
Girl, I don’t have that big of an ass either but I’m more annoyed that she likes to edit her pictures and stand in a way that makes her ass look massive when in reality, it looks nothing like that. She needs to be honest with her audience and normalise not having a big butt rather than making them feel insecure

also, what thread name should we go for?
I'm happy for any or a collab with yours (I personally loved your suggestion)

• Heart
Well, you all know me by now ... I think it looks good. :love:
BUT [pun intended], all i can think of is her passing gas. :cry:

Erim b.png

Well, the "balcony chick" has certainly deceived me with chicken legs.

Chicken legs.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.