Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s not covering her ass after we said she called her out for doing it 😂😂 she is so predictable

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1256702

see how flat her behind is without the aid of angles ?????
and she's still not standing straight to avoid being screnshotted for her flat ass :ROFLMAO: this girl walks around with the posture of an ant afraid people will see her cardboard body for what it is

wasn't her bed gifted to her anyway when she begged for free stuff on her stories when she was moving? girl just go use ur 7 figures to buy yourself a bed? swear this girl complains and cries about any and every little things she can to get pity on her instagram
Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 08.41.11.png

Shes 'flexing' or clenching her glutes, which is usually what one does when they come up after squatting. Her muscles aren't relaxed so it looks much smaller. But in her posed pictures the angles do really matter.
flexing is an excuse lol we've seen how much she manipulates her body so much online. she's definitely not "flexing" here
1652197553079.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
AE3BE246-28A1-4ACE-9AE1-61A4023AB941.jpeg

Clearly on the beg for a new bed frame.

A890156C-822E-4052-9FF0-9C7490C5D3D8.jpeg

also for any newbies, the type of caption Erim uses ☠

• Sick
She is so odd I swear
All shes doing in this reel is touching herself up. Why is it that when she's meant to put her arms around her (most people would naturally hug their arms? she grabs her boobs instead?!

• Haha
Did she just take pictures and tiktoks of herself when she was having a break from the photo shoot. Does sis not put her phone down for one second??

And she definitely did not fall asleep in that hair, makeup and outfit in a middle of a shoot. She obviously faked being asleep and asked someone to take a picture. Weirdo 😂😂😂😂
Also why is she so manipulative trying to get clout using amir khan’s bbc doc audio?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In case it wasn't clear yet, sis doesn't gatekeep xoxo

It doesn't even make sense. Also, she could have used this opportunity to really represent her roots and say how South Asian women have been using this method of oiling their hair forever and western culture needed to adapt it to make it seem like a new thing if that makes sense?

Basically, she's just trying to fit in rather than staying true to her roots. (I'm not sure I'm correctly articulating what is in my brain but I'm sure you guys get it 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she just learnt what hair slugging is? All of a sudden she’s talking about it on her tiktok, insta and the byerim insta 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she expect was going to happen when you’re taking photos in a busy city…
I used to have to shoot content with this utter bleep and she'd always pout like this and throw huge tantrums about people being in it IN THE MIDDLE OF CENTRAL LONDON. I wanted to knock that disgusting entitled look off her ugly face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I used to have to shoot content with this utter bleep and she'd always pout like this and throw huge tantrums about people being in it IN THE MIDDLE OF CENTRAL LONDON. I wanted to knock that disgusting entitled look off her ugly face.
this. so many photographers and teams in the south asian bridal industry that have worked with her say she is an absolute brat to work with. very demanding, moody and always putting down other workers for their looks or fishing for compliments constantly. ever since that has been exposed on this thread, she has tried to make up this image of having great work ethic on shoots when it is simply not true. more often than not she has had tantrums during shoots, that is the norm for her and that is what all of us in the industry know her for professionally.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1256702

see how flat her behind is without the aid of angles ?????
She’s still sticking her flat ass though trying to make it look like she has one. I swear this girl would’ve been more likeable if she hadn’t lied so much about who she really is on social media for the last few years. She’s brought all these threads on herself acting like pretty miss perfect but now so predictable as an influencer bringing out hospital visits, anxiety etc trying to stay relatable & real when we all see through her mean girl, desperate, pick me, narcissistic vibes on the daily no matter how hard she tries to convince us all otherwise.

this. so many photographers and teams in the south asian bridal industry that have worked with her say she is an absolute brat to work with. very demanding, moody and always putting down other workers for their looks or fishing for compliments constantly. ever since that has been exposed on this thread, she has tried to make up this image of having great work ethic on shoots when it is simply not true. more often than not she has had tantrums during shoots, that is the norm for her and that is what all of us in the industry know her for professionally.
Wow watch her anxiety flare up on her stories in the coming week/weeks now that people are talking a lot her demanding & entitled attitude. She’s already dropping hints by reposting humble the poets post today about a boy who’d been bullied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.