Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came to say just this. You’re literally recording and driving…. Such a role model. Loll and her hair I can’t even. It looks like she drenches it everyday in her tit oil. I’ve yet to see it look soft since she started her stupid oil business

OH GOD. Not this picture being in her giveaway prize. This would literally give me NIGHTMARES. And why is her giveaway prize literally everything stamped with her logo … like no thx this is trash
Because all this stuff is “ad” “gifted” and she’s too cheap to buy real prizes for her followers.

Kaushal had a meet up and Manpreet Toor is in the UK and Erim is nowhere to be found lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Came to say just this. You’re literally recording and driving…. Such a role model. Loll and her hair I can’t even. It looks like she drenches it everyday in her tit oil. I’ve yet to see it look soft since she started her stupid oil business

OH GOD. Not this picture being in her giveaway prize. This would literally give me NIGHTMARES. And why is her giveaway prize literally everything stamped with her logo … like no thx this is trash
that picture is so terrifying!! it's giving pennywise!!!!

1652379230558.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s literally giving away all the stuff that person made for her. How cheap AF can Erim get.

0A5444D7-7939-4006-B355-194ABBC1841A.jpeg

the fact that person clearly spent ages customising this tack for erim, but erim can’t even appreciate it so giving it away.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s literally giving away all the stuff that person made for her. How cheap AF can Erim get.

View attachment 1262175
the fact that person clearly spent ages customising this tack for erim, but erim can’t even appreciate it so giving it away.
OMG, I thought Erim commissioned this for the giveaway?? Or she received it especially for that. Shame

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1262175
What the duck. Unless she paid the person to make that then it’s completely wrong. This person spent their time making these custom gifts for her and she uses them for a giveaway?? Not only that but she didn’t even promote the company who made it?? What an actual witch, I feel sorry for the girl who wasted their time creating that.

Came on here to post about

View attachment 1262175
Came here to just post about this. What in the audacity is this. If someone went out of their way to make me personalised sh*t I’d never include it in a giveaway and make out as if I’m treating my followers with such care and love. This is another level of cheap and ungrateful.

Guys we need a thread on anj & pri - ultimate basic witches who beg for ad gifted. they are ruining the whole creativity on being an instagrammer 😭 they are more damaging than Erim

Reactions: 4
What the duck. Unless she paid the person to make that then it’s completely wrong. This person spent their time making these custom gifts for her and she uses them for a giveaway?? Not only that but she didn’t even promote the company who made it?? What an actual witch, I feel sorry for the girl who wasted their time creating that.
Update- she has now promoted them 🙄🙄 clearly she read what we had to say about it whilst doing her daily tattle reading 😂😂😂

E5871A89-590E-4D13-92BF-92264DAF420A.jpeg

• Haha
Yeah she promoted them only cause people outed her
lmao and still there's no sign of accountability here for not
clearing it up prior instead she just told them to fact check
before writing an assumption. Butthurt or what?
also, any normal person I'm sure would say they've
teamed up with so and so for a giveaway and would do a
shoutout there and then within the post. She edited it and
included it in AFTER these comments.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMAO THEY SAID LOTS OF LOVE 3 HEARTS i love whoever that is hahaha

Update- she has now promoted them 🙄🙄 clearly she read what we had to say about it whilst doing her daily tattle reading 😂😂😂

View attachment 1262752
"created by for this giveaway" then why was she acting like it's all fan made like fan art when she first got it if it was literally created FOR this giveaway in her own words? she is so dumb getting caught up in her own exaggerated self important lies again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Huh first message she says they provided it for the giveaway and then second message she says she asked if it can included in the giveaway after. Make it make sense sis. You literally lied in the span of one minute sending those messages. She got a problem 😂😂😂

LOL 😂 gosh another day where we influence crabby. Should have named that person in the giveaway in the first instance as she created all that stuff but no, we had to call her out first and 5 hours later she named her.

erim is just cheap.

5C412D95-B389-4E63-AE32-C653117366D8.jpeg

Erim just across so fake in her responses to her followers,especially this one who created stuff. Suppose it’s better then ‘3 hearts’ lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

These prizes with her face on them are designed for men to win so they can cum on them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Kudos to her for attempting to talk about feminine hygiene but I'm finding it so weird that she cannot actually say the word vagina.

Instead she's saying "down there" "private area" and "organ"????. She's encouraging the fact that people think it's taboo to talk about it. The same way she confidently says "periods, yes we can say the word period" she should comfortably be able to discuss feminine hygiene without censoring any words.

Reactions: 6
eightornonememes looks like its being run by erm.

and yes, true she should be comfortable to say vagina

Reactions: 5
stop lying irum 😂😂😂 damage control since she got called out here lmao
Such a liar. Were they created for the giveaway or did you ask after you got given them if they can be included?? Either way, she didn’t credit the person who made it until AFTER she got called out. What an actual idiot

Reactions: 3
Exactly, it has to get highlighted on tattle for her to credit that account. Erim lacks basic sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.