Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tried warning her bc she has BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY hair but seems like irum influences the youth like…..
Good luck to her when her scalp health starts to deteriorate or if her hair starts to thin/fall out like so many other people's have. You did your best but sadly some people learn the hard way. It's quite irresponsible of her - Irum's oil is untested so on her head be it!

Reactions: 8
I was watching kajals live (punjabi influencer on tiktok) and she was asked her opinion on Punjabi influencers and she basically said she hates erim with a passion because she’s fake but likes all other influencers. She was then making jokes that erims lawyer is gonna contact her now 😂😂. I love that other influencers can tell that erim is fake

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was watching kajals live (punjabi influencer on tiktok) and she was asked her opinion on Punjabi influencers and she basically said she hates erim with a passion because she’s fake but likes all other influencers. She was then making jokes that erims lawyer is gonna contact her now 😂😂. I love that other influencers can tell that erim is fake
right well we stan her now, gonna go give her a follow and some engagement brb x

just saw ekam follows kajal on instagram

beyonce-sip.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What queens! So so glad more and more people see through Irum's fakery and hogwash of a hair oil

Reactions: 6
I saw the live as well, they had more to say about her but was holding back other stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m 100% sure ekam knows how problematic erim is but chooses to ignore it
im convinced ekam was ready to stop renewing her client contract with erim but us calling out her posting erim's edited "transformation" pics has then made her and erim have to back each other more on their socials!

Reactions: 5
im convinced ekam was ready to stop renewing her client contract with erim but us calling out her posting erim's edited "transformation" pics has then made her and erim have to back each other more on their socials!
Ekam is probably just using Erim for clout and publicity she even copied her *big sis* thingy lol

Reactions: 5
Erims not posted today, she's prob gonna come back with another anxiety post now for disappearing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a transformation 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mean this in a horrible way but what is up with her body? She’s been working out for years now (only seems to be doing butt workouts too) yet she still has NO ass
Because she doesn’t eat properly, ekam should know this! Erim’s lucky she doesn’t pay for these sessions as there is literally zero progress

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.