Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she doesn’t eat properly, ekam should know this! Erim’s lucky she doesn’t pay for these sessions as there is literally zero progress
Incoming lots of heavy edited ass pics 🫠

Reactions: 7
Does anyone like erim genuinely?? 😂😂
the answer is no 🤭

Her face when she talks to people kills me 😂View attachment 1466223
she has a permanent frown

What a transformation 😬
who was it that said her ass is flat in the squat clips because she clenches when she comes up, she aint clenching here..... :ROFLMAO:

Incoming lots of heavy edited ass pics 🫠
and poses of her trying to create curves whilst simultaneously not trying to break her back with how much she's twisting

• Haha
not that $1 ali express bottles😭😭
Omg stop! "We carefully hand place" and "all are packaging..." lol where's that A* in GCSE English Irum?? Tbh, I wish she'd just embrace the way she naturally looks - slender/athletic frame with deep skin. There's nothing wrong with it or how she actually looks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erim has what looks like a bald spot on the back of her head. Its funny that she tries to cover it up 😂
32887682-FBF9-43A7-B6EA-C1D562078CD1.jpeg
B18BDB23-83AA-4B4C-975D-9BC07078A761.jpeg

• Wow
I do hope everything is okay with her, first time I’ve ever seen a social media blackout from her..!

I do hope everything is okay with her, first time I’ve ever seen a social media blackout from her..!
Shes done it before and always comes back with a dramatic story to get people to feel sorry for her. This is prob just another way for her to increase her engagement with people dming her to ask where she is. I wouldn't worry about her, she knows exactly what she's doing. She did this disappearing act when he ex assistants were exposing her and claimed she had a bad migraine and was sleeping

Reactions: 8
it's not a quick job to edit an ass onto her all of her content after ekam has once again exposed what she really looks like :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys!! I wouldn't even be surprised if Erim's been temporarily banned on Insta for spamming likes on people's posts that she's recently started doing in the hopes to boost her following/engagement. Insta flags your account if you like a certain number of posts in one go and if you continously do it, they ban you from posting on the grid and stories for a few days.

• Wow
I don’t mean this in a horrible way but what is up with her body? She’s been working out for years now (only seems to be doing butt workouts too) yet she still has NO ass
Listen guys, while I don’t like erim or agree with the things she does, I don’t think it’s right to body shame her
Like I personally have been strength training for two years now and I don’t have a big ass, because 1. Genetics and also 2, I prefer to focus on increasing my fitness and athleticism so I don’t have a stereotypical big bodybuilder frame with curves and a big bum.
Not everyone’s goal is to have a big bum and if she doesn’t want to then why can’t we respect that, instead of saying demeaning things like this which also simultaneously tear down other women who also don’t have big bums or curves

Reactions: 1
Listen guys, while I don’t like erim or agree with the things she does, I don’t think it’s right to body shame her
Like I personally have been strength training for two years now and I don’t have a big ass, because 1. Genetics and also 2, I prefer to focus on increasing my fitness and athleticism so I don’t have a stereotypical big bodybuilder frame with curves and a big bum.
Not everyone’s goal is to have a big bum and if she doesn’t want to then why can’t we respect that, instead of saying demeaning things like this which also simultaneously tear down other women who also don’t have big bums or curves
I don’t think anyone was body shaming her for being thin. The main issue we’ve had with her is that she positions herself in photos to make her body look curvy when it’s not. And her before and after photo with Ekam was also not a real after photo, it was still an old photo and again she was posed in a way that made her look curvy. We’ve all said she should just embrace being thin and stop trying to look like she’s curvy or has a big butt. She does not eat enough either and although it might work for her, she isn’t promoting a positive lifestyle to young girls. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being thin, just embrace it.

Reactions: 11
people are pointing out her manipulation of her pictures and ekam using edited pictures as before and after pictures to promote her business. it's false advertising.

I actually find Erim to be very attractive and think she's probably freaky as hell. ;)
However, I don't like being deceived about fake big booty [and deception on just about everything else!!]. :LOL::D:p:giggle:

• Haha
  • Sick
I actually find Erim to be very attractive and think she's probably freaky as hell. ;)
However, I don't like being deceived about fake big booty [and deception on just about everything else!!]. :LOL::D:p:giggle:
honestly love having her target audience representing in here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: u kill me every time u comment on her 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.