Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her stories, she was gifted some aveda hair products and said "so nice when brands still send me products, you inspired me so much"
Maybe I'm hating and being too ott but wtf, I didn't like that she said "still". Her stupid shampoo conditioner scrub isn't even out!
I genuinely maybe being ott here so sorry team! I think I'm projecting cos why the hell was she giving a talk at a school?!
💯 agreed superiority complex

Reactions: 4
Here we goooo no Erim you have a btec in obscure subjects like American business studies please do not come here acting like you a STEM GRAD from a red brick. you are basic 101: that’s why the height of your success is a small crappy Instagram business; just like niki mahon just like bynima just like tanvi shah… real ballers do not announce their moves

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her stories, she was gifted some aveda hair products and said "so nice when brands still send me products, you inspired me so much"
Maybe I'm hating and being too ott but wtf, I didn't like that she said "still". Her stupid shampoo conditioner scrub isn't even out!
I genuinely maybe being ott here so sorry team! I think I'm projecting cos why the hell was she giving a talk at a school?!
Don’t apologise lol all of us think the same here. She’s got a crappy little hair oil via Instagram ONLY - imagine if Instagram shut down she’d have no business btw & she’s out there thanking the big boys of natural hair & body products, Aveda & saying “still” when she’s got ONE little smelly bottle of hair oil that makes your hair fall out anyway. Narcissist

Reactions: 5
So so true.

Anyone know what Niki’s big announcement is going to be ?

Here we goooo no Erim you have a btec in obscure subjects like American business studies please do not come here acting like you a STEM GRAD from a red brick. you are basic 101: that’s why the height of your success is a small crappy Instagram business; just like niki mahon just like bynima just like tanvi shah… real ballers do not announce their moves

Reactions: 2
Look at the pink mat between her legs, has she photoshopped to make her thighs look smaller?

Reactions: 1
319FC499-1976-4071-BFFE-89CF20471B47.jpeg

I don’t understand why restaurants invite her when all she does is critique. Never seems to have good experiences anywhere, maybe it’s her and not the staff…

Reactions: 9
Look at the pink mat between her legs, has she photoshopped to make her thighs look smaller?
Yessss omg she has!!! Wtf

View attachment 1350983

I don’t understand why restaurants invite her when all she does is critique. Never seems to have good experiences anywhere, maybe it’s her and not the staff…
Lol I was gonna post this pic here on this thread & saw you’ve already done lt! That’s what I love about this thread : )
Isn’t she an absolute nasty piece of work - please I beg brands & businesses to not work with her. What a spiteful, nasty thing to do because this place wasn’t clearly at her beck & call whilst she was there. See how she’s always bitching about these places & then so many people write negative reviews about her & she tries deleting them - what goes around comes around erim! Until you completely change your soul nothing good will come to you and stay

Reactions: 6
So so true.

Anyone know what Niki’s big announcement is going to be ?
She announces every little thing in her petty existence and has the audacity to come on the gram to tell others not announce! She’s clearly just seen that post from someone else and copied for clout

it’s the same sad bastards that complain about filters on Instagram that are enabling predators like Erim with 8m views on that weird demonic Disney filter! I blame the dumb ass public. Then these dead souls like Erim will just post even more filters for clout, further damaging young girls she bangs on about helping! Erim is a problematic narcissist, a walking contradiction. And needs to be cancelled! We are hitting 1m views here!

Reactions: 3
Princess Diana had such a lovely beard guys 😍😍😍View attachment 1352594
What a f 🤡🤡

it’s the same sad bastards that complain about filters on Instagram that are enabling predators like Erim with 8m views on that weird demonic Disney filter! I blame the dumb ass public. Then these dead souls like Erim will just post even more filters for clout, further damaging young girls she bangs on about helping! Erim is a problematic narcissist, a walking contradiction. And needs to be cancelled! We are hitting 1m views here!
Couldn’t have put it any better myself. Please God get this PURE NARCISSIST cancelled asap. She’s a disgusting, selfish opportunistic beast that’s now hitting schools in a desperate bid to push up sales from impressionable young girls who look up to this spiteful girl who only pushes her own agenda 24/7. How can anyone get looking for guidance without a mum/sisters get any help from her thirst trap page. There’s nothing on there to help those who grew up without a mum or sisters! It’s full of beg thirsty content & she knows it. And now she’s embarrassing herself even more by begging guys to buy her tit oil for their beard & this isn’t clearly bringing in the sales so she’s on the school girls vibe. Cancel her asap. The only influencer to have nearly 9 threads on how much people dislike her 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I bet they all regret not having you erim, look at what they missing out on 😂😂 they would have loved your middle finger to represent them too
F2DEEA34-A2FF-4E40-AC0D-BA945035C3AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure about how to feel about the fact Miss I'm buying a Lamborghini Urus this year is measuring her 7 figure business' success via an Instagram blue tick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet they all regret not having you erim, look at what they missing out on 😂😂 they would have loved your middle finger to represent them tooView attachment 1358384
yes guys, here's the inspiration all kaurs need. if you aren't getting the job you want or making moves in the career u want, or even getting rejected from forbes 30 under 30, here is erim kaur to show u that a blue tick is the biggest achievement of them all.

Reactions: 8
she just keeps proving how materialistic she is. everything is about brands, money and social media attention for her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.