Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black Friday? In June? Lol
Omg she makes little corner shops in the ends stand out for brilliant customer service & communication. This is a 7 figure business run by an A* star student CEO posting Black Friday & covid delays in June 2022 - LOL šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

I bet they all regret not having you erim, look at what they missing out on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they would have loved your middle finger to represent them tooView attachment 1358384
I actually cannot believe sheā€™s made this much of a big deal about it lol ā€¦. If sheā€™s verified it wouldnā€™t have been hard to get her oil bottle verified. Is this really that much of an achievement. Is it really gonna make her oil sales explode lol his desperate & embarrassing sheā€™ll do ANYTHING to try & drive up engagement including jumping on her boxes of hair oil in the warehouse that she pretends she owns & then post videos on tik tik thinning sheā€™s all cute. Iā€™m so embarrassed for her šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Totally agree with all your comments about how hyped up she is about the blue tick!

I find it so odd that in the last few months she has started swearing a lot too. I'm in my 30s and I swear but aren't all her followers young 13 yos?!

Maybe I am showing my age here and maybe everyone does swear all the time these days but it seems quite unprofessional to say "duck them etc" when something positive has happened to her . A "duck yeah" out of pure excitement and happiness makes much more sense to me. She is so bitter its unreal.

I swear but aren't all her followers young 13 yos?!
I feel like a majority of brown girls donā€™t like erim hence why sheā€™s always mocked on Twitter, tiktok and here. The only loyal fans she has are the thirsty men she attracts

I feel like a majority of brown girls donā€™t like erim hence why sheā€™s always mocked on Twitter, tiktok and here. The only loyal fans she has are the thirsty men she attracts
See this is what i would think too but I don't get it!! She seems super popular with teenage girls. The guys who like her are just as pathetic tbh. She comes across like a total diva and so 2 faced with too much drama.

She was posting some stuff earlier a few wks ago about walks and relationship status etc too, made me guess, is she with someone new?! When she broke up with the ex a few yrs ago (she got his initials on her nails) did she ever address that?! Cos we all knew she had a boyfriend. She tries to act so secretive. It's pathetic and in such bad taste. I have no words

Totally agree with all your comments about how hyped up she is about the blue tick!

I find it so odd that in the last few months she has started swearing a lot too. I'm in my 30s and I swear but aren't all her followers young 13 yos?!

Maybe I am showing my age here and maybe everyone does swear all the time these days but it seems quite unprofessional to say "duck them etc" when something positive has happened to her . A "duck yeah" out of pure excitement and happiness makes much more sense to me. She is so bitter its unreal.
Yeah sheā€™s soooo insecure cos insta is a fake world and in real life sheā€™s a failure bhahahahahah

Reactions: 4

Erim using your criticism on stories to correct her poor conduct. No Erim you are a crab šŸ¦€ you want to see others fail and yourself elevated thatā€™s why your gut reaction is ā€œduck youā€ when something you perceive as ā€œsuccessā€ happens like a blue tick. Guys letā€™s be honest she has been using bots and fake reviews to bolster her byerim page with dwindling sales and begged insta for a blue tick. This did not happen organically. Instagram really need to complete a due diligence before dishing out verification. Itā€™s also not that deep. The company is an empty shell with her dads Ā£500m cash injection, the oil is shite, the bad reviews are everywhere on the internet and the product is still yet to be stocked legitimate stores like SeLFrIDgEs

Reactions: 3
I have updated the wiki guys, I just need to add pictures. Please read and let me know what else youā€™d like me to add that Iā€™ve forgotten about. I also need a way for it to be easier to read so if anyone has any tips, let me know xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have updated the wiki guys, I just need to add pictures. Please read and let me know what else youā€™d like me to add that Iā€™ve forgotten about. I also need a way for it to be easier to read so if anyone has any tips, let me know xx

thank u for continuously updating the wiki!! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 6
thank u for continuously updating the wiki!! <3
Yes honestly hun @gossipgirl59 such a great thing you do there ā¤

You said it so well. Imagine being full of that much hate & bitterness that you even say f**k their mum, dad, sisters etc - sheā€™s such a spiteful nasty girl. I still donā€™t understand why so much excitement over her oil being verified when most of her reviews are negative, any good ones are fake ones, she uses bots all the time for followed and sends herself positive messages and posts them for us to pretend sheā€™s got actual real life supporters. Go away you beg and keep your pervert creepy guys who you post your thorny content for cos no one else is buying your cheap crappy oil. Lol, sheā€™s got no ideas for content so she drags out this verification on her stories for another day. Embarrassing Erim

Yes honestly hun @gossipgirl59 such a great thing you do there ā¤

You said it so well. Imagine being full of that much hate & bitterness that you even say f**k their mum, dad, sisters etc - sheā€™s such a spiteful nasty girl. I still donā€™t understand why so much excitement over her oil being verified when most of her reviews are negative, any good ones are fake ones, she uses bots all the time for followed and sends herself positive messages and posts them for us to pretend sheā€™s got actual real life supporters. Go away you beg and keep your pervert creepy guys who you post your thirst trap content for cos no one else is buying your cheap crappy oil. Lol, sheā€™s got no ideas for content so she drags out this verification on her stories for another day. Embarrassing Erim

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wasnā€™t her bed frame gifted and she promoted it? View attachment 1361602
Well thatā€™s why this narc is blasting themā€¦as ā€œpunishmentā€ she probably tried to get another free replacement and they said no.even though this witch got it for free. this is exactly how a narc operates. Entitled. Bratty. Delusional. zero self awareness.

Itā€™s funny to me how she thinks a few followers is some type of currency. It is not in the real world. These narcy influencers will beg anything. erim demanded a free dress yesterday lmao

l am so happy I am me and not them, imagine being at the mercy of Instagram to #ad #gift your whole life, to beg for engagement, to beg followers to buy your crap oil, thirst traps, cos you are not equipped to operate in the real world and hustle, earn money to buy financial freedom, to do as you please. This is why Erim was fired from all her real life jobs, she cannot operate in the real working world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well thatā€™s why this narc is blasting themā€¦as ā€œpunishmentā€ she probably tried to get another free replacement and they said no.even though this witch got it for free. this is exactly how a narc operates. Entitled. Bratty. Delusional. zero self awareness.

Itā€™s funny to me how she thinks a few followers is some type of currency. It is not in the real world. These narcy influencers will beg anything. erim demanded a free dress yesterday lmao

l am so happy I am me and not them, imagine being at the mercy of Instagram to #ad #gift your whole life, to beg for engagement, to beg followers to buy your crap oil, thirst traps, cos you are not equipped to operate in the real world and hustle, earn money to buy financial freedom, to do as you please. This is why Erim was fired from all her real life jobs, she cannot operate in the real working world.
Wasn't she caught stealing products from her old job and selling them online and then got fired. Being fired is nothing to brag about.

it's actually pathetic, u moved out and made a big fuss about it on instagram so go be an adult and repair things that need repairing??? what happened to all the self regulation talk? clearly u cannot take care of urself even such a simple task as getting ur bed slats replaced???
She has to pay for it thatā€™s why this cheap skate is moaning

agree big man talk about regulating yourself but we saw her have a meltdown over some bed slats cos she doesnā€™t want to actually pay money to replace it like an actual adult

Reactions: 5
she was also begging for more free asian clothes yesterday, she has no shame at all

erim next to the foundation shade she tries to convince everyone she is šŸ¤­
Lol that foundation though FFS Iā€™m dead šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Said so well @snmp pure narcissist. I canā€™t believe she posted that bed in that condition - no shame whatsoever. Beg beg beg

she was also begging for more free asian clothes yesterday, she has no shame at all

erim next to the foundation shade she tries to convince everyone she is šŸ¤­
So she actually is telling us that she doesnā€™t ask for things now? All she ever does is beg free gifts and ads ā€¦. All her posts are adgifted. Lol she really canā€™t operate in the real world and sheā€™ll never be equipped too either

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.