Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be in the know global? They’ve commented on her tiktok and they have a vid of her on their page

Reactions: 1
i think she signs with multiple mgmt at the same time. thats why we see her get dropped so often. she's with so many agencies at once and yet her content is still trash make it make sense

Reactions: 6
i think she signs with multiple mgmt at the same time. thats why we see her get dropped so often. she's with so many agencies at once and yet her content is still trash make it make sense
i can see her not listening to her manager or maybe she doesn’t get as many deals so she’s just a waste of time or an “extra” for them

Reactions: 4
She’s in the warehouse today showing off pretending she owns the whole warehouse lol 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Btw have people stopped posting on this Erim thread now? Because I’ve seen no new posts in last couple days so was wondering why

Btw have people stopped posting on this Erim thread now? Because I’ve seen no new posts in last couple days so was wondering why
Just nothing new yet I think, haven’t been following her recently but does anyone know if she posted anything about 1984 the past few days?

Reactions: 1
Just wait. She always exposes herself lol 😂 I mean going to “her warehouse” for tiktoks is just her everyday narcing

I’ve noticed she’s more quiet on her stories now so there’s nothing to comment on atm 😂😂 she is still problematic and these threads will never stop, don’t worry

Reactions: 8
Yeah here we go! Erim you really don’t give a tit that’s why you dedicate rants for “trolls” and live for these threads every single day. And no lies were told everyone can see you use your mother’s death for clout. You’re not the only person whose parent passed away

Attachments

Yeah here we go! Erim you really don’t give a tit that’s why you dedicate rants for “trolls” and live for these threads every single day. And no lies were told everyone can see you use your mother’s death for clout. You’re not the only person whose parent passed away
was just going to post this 😂 why does erim think she is the only person who has had to experience the loss of a parent? even so many of us on this thread have experienced that, it is not uncommon at all. but she IS the only person that is trying to monetise off of the death of her parent and thats what people criticise but her narcissistic ass has no self awareness to see that

Reactions: 7
'let your mum die and see how that affects you'

if my mother passed the last thing i would do would be making tiktoks about it and monetising my trauma😭😭😭 wtf is wrong with her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not the elevator videos again 😭😭😭 the way she walks looks like she’s trying too hard to be sexy, it isn’t effortless at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not the elevator videos again 😭😭😭 the way she walks looks like she’s trying too hard to be sexy, it isn’t effortless at all
View attachment 1339000
View attachment 1339000
When I saw this I thought omg not these boring vids again - begggg

Just nothing new yet I think, haven’t been following her recently but does anyone know if she posted anything about 1984 the past few days?
Yes she did a couple of posts on her stories - reshares from a couple of Sikh pages. Better for her to do that cos when she opens her big mouth & gives out wrong info this narc will NEVER correct it no matter who she upsets

I’ve noticed she’s more quiet on her stories now so there’s nothing to comment on atm 😂😂 she is still problematic and these threads will never stop, don’t worry
lol good to know the threads won’t stop cos that’s what she wants more than anything in this world is for us to stop these. But she’s so boring I agree - tbh if it wasn’t for these threads I wouldn’t even watch her stuff anymore, cos she’s got desperate, pick me, in better than everyone else energy & she’s so boringggggg omggggg I’m dying of boredom watching her BUT I’m here to post on these threads that’s how much I dislike her. That I’ll force myself to watch so I can keep these threads on her going, that’s what this witch brings out in me! 🤦‍♀️
btw has anyone noticed her followers are now up to 254k! This desperado has gone & bought 4000 followers in the last week or so. She really does just wake up everyday & decide to be the worlds biggest beg 🤡🤡

When I saw this I thought omg not these boring vids again - begggg

Yes she did a couple of posts on her stories - reshares from a couple of Sikh pages. Better for her to do that cos when she opens her big mouth & gives out wrong info this narc will NEVER correct it no matter who she upsets

lol good to know the threads won’t stop cos that’s what she wants more than anything in this world is for us to stop these. But she’s so boring I agree - tbh if it wasn’t for these threads I wouldn’t even watch her stuff anymore, cos she’s got desperate, pick me, im better than everyone else energy & she’s so boringggggg omggggg I’m dying of boredom watching her BUT I’m here to post on these threads that’s how much I dislike her. That I’ll force myself to watch so I can keep these threads on her going, that’s what this witch brings out in me! 🤦‍♀️
btw has anyone noticed her followers are now up to 254k! This desperado has gone & bought 4000 followers in the last week or so. She really does just wake up everyday & decide to be the worlds biggest beg 🤡🤡
'let your mum die and see how that affects you'

if my mother passed the last thing i would do would be making tiktoks about it and monetising my trauma😭😭😭 wtf is wrong with her
She’s a full blown narcissist- they have no real emotions that’s why she keeps going the way she does

was just going to post this 😂 why does erim think she is the only person who has had to experience the loss of a parent? even so many of us on this thread have experienced that, it is not uncommon at all. but she IS the only person that is trying to monetise off of the death of her parent and thats what people criticise but her narcissistic ass has no self awareness to see that
Nah she could never see that, she’ll just call these people out & do the whole “poor me” thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not erim putting her old insta videos on YouTube for engagement 😂 she hasn’t filmed any lately, is it because she has no one to edit them anymore. Her old editor probably got fed up of her and left like everyone else does 😂😂
5A7E86AF-89B4-4830-AED8-013E02CF9C49.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else notice that her content nowadays is just her testing out different filters? 😂 She literally has nothing more to offer.

Also why does she keep banging on about relationships too? I've noticed she posted the polls a few times on her stories asking if her followers are single or taken and the soul mates one as well. She just such an attention seeker and trying to make it out like she's in a relationship

20220613_181408.jpg

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that her content nowadays is just her testing out different filters? 😂 She literally has nothing more to offer.

Also why does she keep banging on about relationships too? I've noticed she posted the polls a few times on her stories asking if her followers are single or taken and the soul mates one as well. She just such an attention seeker and trying to make it out like she's in a relationship

View attachment 1340521
And then she hates when people ask if she’s in a relationship or not because her life is private 🙄🙄🙄

2FB7C07E-0C82-4647-AF9D-2D15D87A8C57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.