Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she gone on holiday to just watch Netflix during the day lol
Let's not forget, to take more balcony pics too! Give the girl some credit, she likes to show us different balconies around the world!! 🙌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi everyone,
I've only discovered this thread in the last few months and this is my first post!
I have to say I used to like erim before but after the whole vaisakhi "had a word with them in a tent" stupidity, I found you guys!
And can't believe I used to like her before!

I have never understood what she does for people who have grown up without a mum (I actually found her after my own mum died and I have never found it helpful at all) and all these pointless thirst trap pics!

Also I need to rant.
1. She is wirh her dad. She said in her stipid Spanish story she is going w her dad. So writing his was better is just pathetic
2. Wtf is with her baby voice
3. She's never gonna get the chanel bag, why even try!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone,
I've only discovered this thread in the last few months and this is my first post!
I have to say I used to like erim before but after the whole vaisakhi "had a word with them in a tent" stupidity, I found you guys!
And can't believe I used to like her before!

I have never understood what she does for people who have grown up without a mum (I actually found her after my own mum died and I have never found it helpful at all) and all these pointless thirst trap pics!

Also I need to rant.
1. She is wirh her dad. She said in her stipid Spanish story she is going w her dad. So writing his was better is just pathetic
2. Wtf is with her baby voice
3. She's never gonna get the chanel bag, why even try!
The reason she likes to post these expensive items on her stories is to let her sugar daddies know what she wants. Have you noticed when she posts shoes, she will always inc the size indirectly that she wants too in the screenshots by having it clicked. It's subtle hints like that, that just give it away that she's hoping the dirty rich old men send her these gifts. She will never buy it herself. The girl shops in primark for gods sake 😂 (FYI nothing wrong with primark, but don't try showing off a luxury lifestyle/7fig biz owner/CEO and then be covered in primark head to toe) Shes only just started wearing designer branded makeup now coz she gets it gifted for free, even her makeup used to be prinark not long ago! She's a proper cheap skate

• Wow
Did you not hear her annoying childish voice when she was giving the tour of the apartment and said "this is where my dad stays"... in the shot you could see a guys flip-flops and Toiletries laid out in the bathroom.
Tbh I kind of just skip through her stories these days so if she did a video giving a tour and mentioned her dad I probably missed it 😂

Reactions: 3
Wheres this new lie come from now? Now she's claiming she was a GCSE teaching assistant? Since when? Never seen this mentioned before. Shes only ever mentioned working as a hostess in restaurants and clubs and then as a social media consultant. Also why is she proud of having 2 arguments as soon as landing in "pretty barca"

View attachment 1296270
so you tellin me she argues with spanish people in spanish? Man how am I embarrassed? This tit can’t be real gotta be some type of fucked fever dream

• Haha
I have never noticed that! I'm sure I will now! I agree, nothing wrong w primark at all! But then she acts like she is all superior etc. I'm so fed up with her. She needs to get cancelled. I'm glad I found this thread!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have never noticed that! I'm sure I will now! I agree, nothing wrong w primark at all! But then she acts like she is all superior etc. I'm so fed up with her. She needs to get cancelled. I'm glad I found this thread!!
Hopefully she’ll be cancelled very very soon. She’s a pointless waste of space person with a platform she’s grown with thirst traps. She 100% has sugar daddies cos she’ll never buy those expensive handbags by herself & she probably sleeps with these guys cos we all know she’s horny asf with what people who personally knew her have said on here. She has zero shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she's living this fantasy!!

Screenshot_20220528-091448_Story Downloader.jpg

Notice how she mentions her shoe size indirectly here loll
Screenshot_20220528-091650_Story Downloader.jpg

LOLLLL alright erim kardashian! Hahaha the lies she comes up with is so funny!! Wheres the proof of her being asked this? She posts everything, she never posted an email pic of this!

Screenshot_20220528-092047_Story Downloader.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Of course she's living this fantasy!!

View attachment 1299953

Notice how she mentions her shoe size indirectly here loll
View attachment 1299954

LOLLLL alright erim kardashian! Hahaha the lies she comes up with is so funny!! Wheres the proof of her being asked this? She posts everything, she never posted an email pic of this!

View attachment 1299962
Who the duck asked her to do that 😂😂😂 she’s a literal nobody?? Imagine she did have a camera on her at all times though, she would be cancelled in the first minute after she exposes her true self

Reactions: 5
Who the duck asked her to do that 😂😂😂 she’s a literal nobody?? Imagine she did have a camera on her at all times though, she would be cancelled in the first minute after she exposes her true self
Funny thing is she does have a camera on her 24/7, she posts every little detail of her life on insta. Surprised she doesn't post how many times she's been for a tit in a day! 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s full of tit. If she were asked that she wouldn’t have ever shut up about it like the “Forbes” thing LOL. Also this holiday looks as dull as the last one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wheres this new lie come from now? Now she's claiming she was a GCSE teaching assistant? Since when? Never seen this mentioned before. Shes only ever mentioned working as a hostess in restaurants and clubs and then as a social media consultant. Also why is she proud of having 2 arguments as soon as landing in "pretty barca"

View attachment 1296270
Lmaoooooo and pigs can fly. Why does she feel the need to lie like this. Honestly this is a list of things which just never happened

thats why queen narc won’t do it along with love island, even though she begging it even though we all know this is a fake story anyway.

imagine she said she shows 10% of her life and that 10% is vile as it is! Imagine her in full throttle? like harneet said “drop in the ocean” of what she’s really like

Last edited:
i do think the love island claim is real tho. they reached out to a ton of asian influencers (she's nothing special) with some sort of instagram following to be on LI last year and invited them to audition. they were really trying for the diversity factor after how huge BLM became internationally. another influencer Tam Kaur talked about how she was invited to audition too but ultimately said no as well. but it definitely isn't like how erim is making it seem, she wasn't the token asian girl they wanted, she was just one of thousands of asian girls they reached out to so they could create a pool of girls they can choose their contestants from.

if her reality show claim is real it was prob some z-rated network tbh lol she has no worth and she is way to insignificant as a person, with her personality, and with her wonky looks to be doing something note-worthy

Reactions: 5
Her latest tik tok is giving me the ick knowing her dad videoed it. Such a strange dynamic Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
i do think the love island claim is real tho. they reached out to a ton of asian influencers (she's nothing special) with some sort of instagram following to be on LI last year and invited them to audition. they were really trying for the diversity factor after how huge BLM became internationally. another influencer Tam Kaur talked about how she was invited to audition too but ultimately said no as well. but it definitely isn't like how erim is making it seem, she wasn't the token asian girl they wanted, she was just one of thousands of asian girls they reached out to so they could create a pool of girls they can choose their contestants from.

if her reality show claim is real it was prob some z-rated network tbh lol she has no worth and she is way to insignificant as a person, with her personality, and with her wonky looks to be doing something note-worthy
Her latest tik tok is giving me the ick knowing her dad videoed it. Such a strange dynamic Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.