Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does she look really aged now??

Screenshot_20220529-045150_Story Downloader.jpg

LOLLL about time she realised how pointless her content is. Erim whilst you take a step back from posting everyday, pls go see a therapist too for your own sake. Everyday you do right now is NOT healthy at all. You need help "sis" (coming from a qualified counsellor) 🧿

Screenshot_20220529-045315_Story Downloader.jpg

Reactions: 4
i do think the love island claim is real tho. they reached out to a ton of asian influencers (she's nothing special) with some sort of instagram following to be on LI last year and invited them to audition. they were really trying for the diversity factor after how huge BLM became internationally. another influencer Tam Kaur talked about how she was invited to audition too but ultimately said no as well. but it definitely isn't like how erim is making it seem, she wasn't the token asian girl they wanted, she was just one of thousands of asian girls they reached out to so they could create a pool of girls they can choose their contestants from.

if her reality show claim is real it was prob some z-rated network tbh lol she has no worth and she is way to insignificant as a person, with her personality, and with her wonky looks to be doing something note-worthy
Firstly if she’s been approached for a reality show it wouldn’t have been some major mainstream channel probably something via YouTube. Secondly she’d have to turn down any reality tv show with all access cameras because she photoshops & Facetunes herself so mush that the real her would be on full show & then the real her, the things Harneet & everyone said about her, so her as a person would be fully exposed which isn’t good for her at all, cos we’d all see how evil, spiteful, vile & vicious she actually is in real life & thirdly her life is so tit & boring that there’s nothing there to video & show the world so once again the narcissist in her is out in full force - grandiose claims once again 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know her motto is "doing it for those without mums" but she pushed so hard for this mother figure day. With it coming up to Father's Day, she's using that as her way to promote her "beard" oil. What about those without Dads?? Are they gonna get a Father Figure Day hashtag? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know her motto is "doing it for those without mums" but she pushed so hard for this mother figure day. With it coming up to Father's Day, she's using that as her way to promote her "beard" oil. What about those without Dads?? Are they gonna get a Father Figure Day hashtag? 🤣
Yeah she doesn’t come with the same energy for anything that doesn’t fit her narrative. If she can’t use it to boost sales then she won’t advocate for it and this is what I’ve been saying is wrong with her

Reactions: 3
Lol I commented saying the reviews are bought and she flagged bad ones as fake and she’s blocked me. Erim sweetie you do know we are family friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Niki mahon is boring as hell and too opinionated for a basic b*tch I don’t keep up with her… agree with this wholeheartedly Erim is being exposed for being a fraud. It’s different. This is not trolling this is an agenda to get her cancelled.

Agree REALLY insecure. I know people who knew niki and in real life she’s way more narcissistic than she comes across e.g talks about herself with superiority goes undetected on the gram. There are a handful of UK desi influencers I just don’t understand why they have so much clout, Erim, niki, anj & pri,tanvi, and nima patel. people are so stupid to be promoting them they are mostly narcissistic, self indulgent, copy cats, fraud, pity playing,🤡 not artistic or creative in the slightest…to put it in monetary terms I would never invest an NFT on them compared to the neelam gills of the world. 🌹
Ha interesting agreed it’s bizarre how vacuous girls get so much attention but their egos love it! Nima patel is annoying I’m surprised you pick up on that too

• Heart
Lol I commented saying the reviews are bought and she flagged bad ones as fake and she’s blocked me. Erim sweetie you do know we are family friends lol
She really doesn’t realize she would be more likeable if she was more upfront about her business and not delete peoples comments or lie. Every brand gets negative reviews, it’s all in how you handle the negative that makes your business and you successful or not. Not everyone is going to love your product and not everyone is going to benefit from it. Just be honest Erim

Reactions: 5

Those other comments have been deleted aswell about the award

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha interesting agreed it’s bizarre how vacuous girls get so much attention but their egos love it! Nima patel is annoying I’m surprised you pick up on that too
She is ANNOYING as hell. 😂 Virtue signalling all the time and so self indulgent, no surprise she is niki’s mate! Vacuous is the right word. I blocked all these basics from Instagram so I don’t have my feed flooded with “woke” self centred narcs!

Reactions: 2
How does Erim make everything about her? Including sidhu’s death? It’s not obvious to the untrained eye when the narc latches on like a leech to a tragic “trending” issue. Her next post will be a rant about when her mum passed like no one else’s parent has ever passed away.

Attachments

How does Erim make everything about her? Including sidhu’s death? It’s not obvious to the untrained eye when the narc latches on like a leech to a tragic “trending” issue. Her next post will be a rant about when her mum passed like no one else’s parent has ever passed away.
😂 The fact shes so catty 2 every next person herself shows hrer posts and reposts are simply virtue signalling. I’ve blocked Erim, Nikimahon, nima patel, Anj and Pri too, they love posting ‘inspirational’ stuf but Iv not actually leanrt anything from them except how 2 pout for likes 😂 ironic much girls?

• Heart
😂 The fact shes so catty 2 every next person herself shows hrer posts and reposts are simply virtue signalling. I’ve blocked Erim, Nikimahon, nima patel, Anj and Pri too, they love posting ‘inspirational’ stuf but Iv not actually leanrt anything from them except how 2 pout for likes 😂 ironic much girls?
Completely agree lol I blocked all them profiles too hun! 😅 they do not inspire me in the slightest. As many narcs as these lot get cancelled from huge platforms like insta the better for everyone’s mental health. and anyone who uses this 🧿 emoji out of context or on their bios again are gonna get straight will smith slap in the face in real life 👋🏼 😂

Reactions: 5
Just fyi this post is a prime example of one where she's breaking ASA guidelines for advertising without disclosure. I have reported it and I'd recommend you do it too (for this and others, she is constantly doing it because she thinks she's above the law). If the ASA does its job she will be penalized. Here's the link, it's easy to report and the last few I've reported have been removed so it works. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

This advert came up on my insta. Someone tell me why she’s sucking on her hair oil 🤢 you don’t look sexy crabs you look deranged and desperate I actually feel ill 🤢

why does she keep banging on about her oil being award winning when she paid for the award 😂
she knows exactly what she is doing here lol, i still can't believe most people can't see this

Again replying to our threads when we compared elwa a classic almond eyed beauty to this freak side by side 🥱🥱🥱 Pls someone show this deluded basic witch what “symmetrical beauty” looks like cos it defo ain’t her ugly demon face. View attachment 1294245

A genuine review 👏🏼let’s post them all here for Google well done
She keeps reposting this bullshit post to prove a point to us. no Erim your big bobble head is not symmetrical, even after all that surgery you’ve had done. you didn’t use a symmetry filter you used a filter on top of a filter. lemme find a pic of your real face and well put it through the symmetry filter just to expose more lies. you are not a classic beauty, your eyes are way too small and close together. Compare Angelina jolie, elwa, aishwariya and Kim k you don’t look like any of these women sorry to burst your narcassistic bubble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.