Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
find it so rude when people tag a company and then tit on them in the same story. what's the purpose of tagging bindas and saying their food is tit, erim? who the duck do you think you are
She’s absolutely disgusting. She deletes all honest & negative reviews of her cheap greasy hair oil yet has the vile audacity to tag a brilliant eatery & say their food is tit. Why do brands even work with this utter c**t?!

Is it just me or do any of you see that this has not gone viral lol
I thought exactly the same! This narcissistic behaviour at its finest -claims of grandiose. 🤡🤡

by promoted she means giving one person all the jobs she doesn't want to do for small wage increases instead of hiring adequate amount of separate people for adequate amount of separate wages for the work she wants done. this is why her assistants do literally everything for her. she would have them wipe her ass too if she could especially when she's cancelling meetings every other day due to headaches from starving herself
I don’t think she actually has any real assistants - it’s usually her uni friends that she calls assistants at any events she’s at or then it’s people she hates on a freelance/outsourced basis & they’re not assistants at all. She just uses the term assistant as trying to make herself look big etc - if she actually even had 1 real assistant she’d be posting them 24/7

Idk who erim thinks she is low rating someones restaurant, like sis your family restaurant flopped and so did your hair oil… humble yourself babes
Well by her own logic she constantly projects her own inner hatred onto things & places - simple. When she does it she doesn’t even recognise it but all of us hate ourselves because we write about her everyday on here. This useless soulless waste of human please cancel her platform asap

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I cba anymore 😴😴 literally had to cut the video down because she waffles that much about this same bullshit point

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lets see what she teaches her followers about the Sikh genocide remembrance in june? I wonder if she'll go to the rally in trafalgar square too

Reactions: 4
Lets see what she teaches her followers about the Sikh genocide remembrance in june? I wonder if she'll go to the rally in trafalgar square too
I don’t think we’ll get much more than her reposting sikhexpo posts on her stories

Reactions: 3
I can bet my money this narc is privately DMing kaushal begging her in a passive aggressive tone to re follow her! Not cos she likes her (cos we know crab queen is jealous of her successes) but bc it’s embarrassing for her

I cba anymore 😴😴 literally had to cut the video down because she waffles that much about this same bullshit point
View attachment 1290034
When I play her videos out loud in public people genuinely give strange looks 😂

• Haha
Bindas eatery is a nice independent place that struggled during the pandemic. Just because she didn’t get to eat for free she should not have tagged them with her crap rating.

Lots of Indian people go there just to support a fellow Indian.

This is by far one of the lowest stints she has pulled.freeloading cheapskate

Reactions: 8
Just a little reminder of her open letter to India during the farmers protest 😂😂 can this please be added to the wiki
hahahahaha why the heck didn't I see this at the time? I mean, it's good that she got involved but we all know it wasn't genuine. You can tell she's trying to be poetic as well but that was a major flop

Reactions: 3
crabrim really posts ig stories every second to the point where her ig stories bar becomes dots, and has the audacity to say we only see 10% of her life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We know it wasn’t by accident babes, you spent £40 to apply and win but pretended you got nominated 😴
48EA7BDA-081E-4B0B-A49B-7B4A0C249875.jpeg

why is miss modesty zooming into her ass in her insta pics
20E7738B-2355-47E6-B31D-F5FBA505D358.jpeg

Also, can all she cook pasta and avocado on toast?? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to start eating properly. This food restricting she does is not ageing her well. She is nearing her 30s, her metabolism is slowing down and it is showing. Her arms look chunky and flabby lately and she does not have the "tiny" waist anymore. She needs to fix her diet. Erim, eating a proper diet is so much easier and much more beneficial in helping maintain the body aesthetics you want instead of restricting your diet at your age. Restricting is now having the opposite effect because you are not 17 anymore. Ekam should be ashamed as well. I feel bad for anyone spending their money on Ekam's training or diet plans. She clearly does not care about her clients and needs more education in the profession before advising anyone on fitness or diet.

hahahahaha why the heck didn't I see this at the time? I mean, it's good that she got involved but we all know it wasn't genuine. You can tell she's trying to be poetic as well but that was a major flop
She used the whole situation as a marketing ploy to promote her oil. Notice how she’s put byerim at the top? This is not the first time she’s done this either. She’s just so cold and calculating

Reactions: 7
Remember during the protests when she gained loads of Sikh followers and she kept banging on about how she dresses SO modestly in real life and never shows skin…. 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.