Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9-5 life wasn't for her, she chose 9-11 life instead. That's funny considering she seems to get a nice long lie in most mornings.
9am to 11am seems more accurate. I doubt she's working over 12 hours everyday :LOL:
11am-11pm is for checking tattle, twitter and tik tok for anyone trying to expose the truth about her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I chose 9-11 instead” 😂 😂 she literally wakes up at 11am - 12pm everyday what is she talking about. And why even comment on her first “day off” it’s a blatant lie, stop trying to come across as a boss lady, her day of “work” in Dubai was taking pics in fast fashion clothes she’s going to sell on depop and sitting in on a meeting with her dad.

Also, for someone who claims to have gotten A/A* in English she cannot speak at all 🤦‍♀️ “So we do a lot of test outfits and what I want you guys to notice how many different outfits am I wearing today she brought over her deesalar camera” how is this clear English??? You mean test shots not test outfits and it’s D-S-L-R, but apparently people think she’s had elocution lessons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s jarring but that Jasmine Kamran who used to be sikh girl is soooo jarring. She thinks she’s so important with her daily videos. And her husband looks like he has special needs with the shortest stompiest legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sis don’t have any friends. No erim, your dentist don’t count 😂😂
I’m defo not buying abutting from jo Malone anymore - any brand that gifts this greedy nasty spiteful little hater of a brat I’ll never buy from anymore - cos if they can’t see how horrible she is that just shows they’re aren’t good ethical brands imo

Reactions: 5
This is why Georgina is erims role model and she inspired her 😂 erim is just after the sugar baby life.. getting paid by a rich guy

Screenshot_20220409-075229_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
People don't need to ask for feet content, she does freely anyway 😂

Screenshot_20220409-090640_Story Downloader.jpg

And her next story...feet out, and everything else too! Im hoping she never got her dad to take this pic 😳

Screenshot_20220409-090741_Story Downloader.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Crab Lally, why are you lying about the Gurdwara being opened just for you? We all know that is a lie as you post every miniscule detail of your life on Instagram. The Gurdwara is either open for ALL sangat (congregation) or not at all. Stop trying to insinuate you are some kind of VIP that the sevadars (volunteers) opened the Gurdwara JUST for you. You are not special, crabby.

You became viral for making an documentary on the Sikh Genocide in 1984?? Another lie. I have been keeping up with Sikh affairs for a long time and have never heard your name crop up in Sikh related matters. You may have made a documentary but you did not become viral. How is this crab going to use the killings of those innocent men, woman and children as her claim to fame? What kind of flex is that?!

Eric, as you read these threads religiously (see what I did there), I am giving you 3 hours to change that caption about you going viral on the Sikh Genocide and also for you to delete the story about the Gurdwara being opened just for you. Otherwise I will be sending the screenshots to all the UK based Sikh organisations (including the ones you have worked with), to inform them of the lies you are using on the name of our Gurdwara and of our shaheeds.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

Reactions: 12
Ple
Crab Lally, why are you lying about the Gurdwara being opened just for you? We all know that is a lie as you post every miniscule detail of your life on Instagram. The Gurdwara is either open for ALL sangat (congregation) or not at all. Stop trying to insinuate you are some kind of VIP that the sevadars (volunteers) opened the Gurdwara JUST for you. You are not special, crabby.

You became viral for making an documentary on the Sikh Genocide in 1984?? Another lie. I have been keeping up with Sikh affairs for a long time and have never heard your name crop up in Sikh related matters. You may have made a documentary but you did not become viral. How is this crab going to use the killings of those innocent men, woman and children as her claim to fame? What kind of flex is that?!

Eric, as you read these threads religiously (see what I did there), I am giving you 3 hours to change that caption about you going viral on the Sikh Genocide and also for you to delete the story about the Gurdwara being opened just for you. Otherwise I will be sending the screenshots to all the UK based Sikh organisations (including the ones you have worked with), to inform them of the lies you are using on the name of our Gurdwara and of our shaheeds.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.
Please inform all sikh organisations of what a fraud/fake this woman is. Its all just for show/engagement.

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure gurdwaras are open 24/7 but go off sis 😂 also crab kaur eats one slice of toast in the UK but proceeded to order two breakfast plates and waste all that food smh.

also why is she shaming people who can’t swim 😂 has anyone seen her swim? Does she swim? Or is she too busy posting that she has a wedgie to her dad and thirsty male followers. Also interesting that comment said can you show your feet more pls because she already shows them so much 😂 also it’s exactly how she types so it wouldn’t surprise me if she wrote it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed, this girl posts a story every time she goes to the gurdwara in London, no way she wouldn’t have posted about one in Dubai. She’s just lazy and doesn’t want to keep up the act whilst on holiday LOL

Reactions: 7
Attention seeking much?? Also, she always takes pictures in public what is this crab on about?
B030D450-F869-4A90-BB35-FC375A2081BF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What documentary is she on about? I’ve never come across it. I thought she said in a YouTube video she went viral for her graduation outfit

Someone should post the ss of the caption onto Twitter and let it gain traction tbh, they all dislike her anyways but this will make them actually want to do something

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
she deleted this story, she very evidently posted this for the creeps. miss modesty got her feet out and her non existent ass out desperate for the engagement

PS. tons of south asians are celebrating Ranavat being in Sephora the past few weeks and now being in Harrod's as well this weekend. Crab Queen Erim is crying in dubai shooting thirst traps to try to get the attention back on her. Still laughing at how much she's been trying to "manifest" being in selfridges or harrods ever since the launch of byerim, even begging for someone to reach out to her on her youtube channels. tik tok, twitter, and instagram. and yet nothing :ROFLMAO: nobody wants that nasty ass cooking oil. she will cry about the entire punjabi community's "crab mentality" just because people are seeing through her bullshit, but when it comes to other south asians and kaurs succeeding, she is the Crab Queen.

Personally very proud to see Ranavat in Sephora and Harrod's 👏

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.