Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220407-191528.jpg
Screenshot_20220407-191524.jpg

Nothing wrong with her before. Tons of pics from accounts on fb

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shes definitely making another copyright claim now so this pic is taken down 😂😂😂

There was nothing wrong with her true skin tone though. Why does she now try make herself seem light??
her eyebrows look so much better too. like if ur going to microblade them at least make them blend at the front instead of rectangles!

Reactions: 5
Omg, look at me eating a banana hahahahah so funny hahaha omg so candid haha. It must be crack at this point.
This guys is the face of a sociopath who is super chuffed they had a whole day filming thirst traps - sorry-“content” whilst they had no business being in Dubai in the first place. She is just an absolute waste man. Legitimate influencers don’t plan their candid “content” they just roll with it and see what happens on travels. This psycho been planning these shoots in Dubai for months

Reactions: 4
Omg, look at me eating a banana hahahahah so funny hahaha omg so candid haha. It must be crack at this point.
Why is no one in her circle telling her how desperate and like a beg she comes across every day?! She gets worse by the day! I remember it was around 2020 that I came across her page for the 1st time cos my niece bought her cheap hideous oil which did nothing for her hair btw & she tagged Erim, I went onto her page to look & was like EWW who is this arrogant show off beg. And that was way before I discovered tattle. So, my point is she comes across awful awful to people who don’t even know anything about her so there’s no way those followers she has are real & it will be very soon that brands will stop working with her cos there’s much much nicer & genuine influencers that people actually like. Her behaviour is getting worse so it’s a matter of time. Remember in this world, in this Universe it’s all about energy, vibration & the laws of the Gods/The Universe are always in play & with that she won’t last much longer because she puts out such low vibrational energy of nastiness, hate, jealousy, desperation & that will be naturally vibrated back to her or anyone that’s operating at whatever level they’re at & you can’t fake this stuff lol so the harder she tries the more difficult her path forward will be - Miss Crab Erim Kaur Lally!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Always in the shade so I can fool people into thinking i’m naturally pale. Just embrace your bloody skin tone her thinking is so backwards lol. Darker skin was associated with those who work outdoors in the sun and therefore “lower” class. News flash, it’s not the 1900’s and we’re not in India in fact, British/white people actually enjoy being tanned/darker because it looks healthy and if you really think about it, in this day and age If someone is tanned then they can afford to go on holidays etc so what even is her logic? If my mum comments here and there if I lay in the sun or if I’m darker after a holiday, I question her about this thinking and we have conversations about how backwards it is. Sis apparently hates stereotypes around the Punjabi community but literally perpetuates them 🤦‍♀️ Honestly what is she doing for those that grew up without a mum other than demonstrating how to be unnaturally pale, lie about filler, eat a slice of toast a day, wear revealing clothing and claim to be modest and post foot pics. Oh and her tutorials on how to be a crab and study Spanish when she hasn’t spoken a word of Spanish in her life lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Always in the shade so I can fool people into thinking i’m naturally pale. Just embrace your bloody skin tone her thinking is so backwards lol. Darker skin was associated with those who work outdoors in the sun and therefore “lower” class. News flash, it’s not the 1900’s and we’re not in India in fact, British/white people actually enjoy being tanned/darker because it looks healthy and if you really think about it, in this day and age If someone is tanned then they can afford to go on holidays etc so what even is her logic? If my mum comments here and there if I lay in the sun or if I’m darker after a holiday, I question her about this thinking and we have conversations about how backwards it is. Sis apparently hates stereotypes around the Punjabi community but literally perpetuates them 🤦‍♀️ Honestly what is she doing for those that grew up without a mum other than demonstrating how to be unnaturally pale, lie about filler, eat a slice of toast a day, wear revealing clothing and claim to be modest and post foot pics. Oh and her tutorials on how to be a crab and study Spanish when she hasn’t spoken a word of Spanish in her life lol.
Goodness me what's the point of going on holiday to a sunny place without coming home looking sun-kissed? And before sis starts talking about sun damage and UV-rays etc. it's important to realise that she very clearly doesn't wear *any* form of SPF or look after her skin properly (which is why she's got signs of premature ageing on her face, décolletage and hands - I'm always shocked at how many influencers have this and don't take care of their skin health, regardless of age and background). She can pick up a Rolex but not double cleanse or properly care for her skin? How awful to be shackled by a colonial mindset in this day and age, while instigating hate against yourself and the ethnic group you come from, while making your world smaller and sadder. Yet Erim still thinks that people are jealous of her...

Reactions: 6
Apparently, the restaurant she's gone to is owned by one of her followers but again fails to tag them in the story. Are they really a follower of hers? Cus I would just @ them but she never seems to do this. Maybe she cares about their privacy? Lmao. Curious... Very curious indeed.

9-5 life wasn't for her, she chose 9-11 life instead. That's funny considering she seems to get a nice long lie in most mornings.
9am to 11am seems more accurate. I doubt she's working over 12 hours everyday :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.