Erim Kaur #8 Crab Queen uses community and culture for clout, but is a massive sell out d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credits go to @wafflesnwings

If anyone would like to do a recap, please go ahead. There is so much she has done that I can’t think of everything 😭

For anyone wondering why she is called a crab queen. She once said that the Punjabi community have a “crab” mentality where they look down at others (idk what that’s got to do with crabs). So, erim being the crab queen is self explanatory 🦀

Also, erim has managed to remove the threads from google search but we still get more engagement than her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Desperate trampy beg. What’s the need to document and share this with her followers? A majority/minority of her audience happen to be ‘school children’ as she so openly shares their ‘reviews’ to her stories. She sexualises everything, such a desperado, absolutely 0 self respect or awareness of underaged followers. I have never come across a CEO/businesswoman who shares such derogatory updates. Like what the duck? :/ weirdo. FYI Eric your toes are disgusting, ugly and like sausage rolls so yh best keep them hidden crabby, but we all know you can’t coz you love attention lmao

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We love that Caspar the ghost foundation shade 😍😍😍View attachment 1253267
Wow she even controls what her MUA does to her in terms of How different the neck & face are cos a good MUA would push for natural skin tone colour make up not 2 completely different shades for neck and face. Doesn’t she realise what she’s doing here by promoting unnatural lighter skin to younger girls who follow her? Oh I forgot for a sec - Crabby Erim only thinks about herself and no one else ever she couldn’t give a crap about any of her followers.

Reactions: 8
Desperate trampy beg. What’s the need to document and share this with her followers? A majority/minority of her audience happen to be ‘school children’ as she so openly shares their ‘reviews’ to her stories. She sexualises everything, such a desperado, absolutely 0 self respect or awareness of underaged followers. I have never come across a CEO/businesswoman who shares such derogatory updates. Like what the duck? :/ weirdo. FYI Eric your toes are disgusting, ugly and like sausage rolls so yh best keep them hidden crabby, but we all know you can’t coz you love attention lmao
yeah that gave me second hand embarrassment

Wow she even controls what her MUA does to her in terms of How different the neck & face are cos a good MUA would push for natural skin tone colour make up not 2 completely different shades for neck and face. Doesn’t she realise what she’s doing here by promoting unnatural lighter skin to younger girls who follow her? Oh I forgot for a sec - Crabby Erim only thinks about herself and no one else ever she couldn’t give a crap about any of her followers.
according to people who have been close to her, she requests lighter foundation

• Wow
Reactions: 7

If anyone would like to do a recap, please go ahead. There is so much she has done that I can’t think of everything 😭

For anyone wondering why she is called a crab queen. She once said that the Punjabi community have a “crab” mentality where they look down at others (idk what that’s got to do with crabs). So, erim being the crab queen is self explanatory 🦀

Also, erim has managed to remove the threads from google search but we still get more engagement than her 😂😂
This is nearly correct 1. she googled “crab mentality” after copying it from a dumb podcast and generalised the whole Punjabi community as crabs/ haters who do not want to see their own people get far, implying they hate on her specifically and will try to bring successful punjabis down into the crab bucket. As we all are aware by now this is projection at its finest, this narcassistic freak of nature is the queen of crabs 🦀 👸🏻

This crab queen constantly bitching / airing other brown females with her reels, bullying ex employees to stop exposin her, never tags so called friends in posts, does not support other brown influencers, only if she can get something free from them (exposure or products or composite bonding)

kaushal unfollowed her ! tea Please!

continues to have no friends except her dentist and PT.

2. she tried and failed miserably, fumbled the whole vaisakhi story, causing outrage in the Sikh community, nobody asked her to explain vaisakhi in the first place but as we know this narc uses religion for clout. Tweets calling out her crab comments (exhibit A+B ATTACHED). it is a broad misconception we don’t hate on Punjabi influencers, there is a reason there are 8 tattle threads on erim and 0 on other Punjabis: search “Erim kaur” on Twitter for fully expose

3. @shadcat is nowhere to be seen lol.

4. guys add more… there is so much more to unpack with this crab I.e. her trip to Dubai, looking down on tourists at the burj fountain as though they’re peasants. As if this cheap skate didn’t get a connecting flight to get to Dubai in the first place during off peak Ramadan. 🙄

5. miss crab lives for these threads, to the point she curates content solely in response to tattle, but like the narc she is, creates fake accounts on here but won’t come on here directly and reply to us as she is a liar and we hold her accountable.

6. Ekam Erim PT is massively faking the transformation. There isn’t one! Both images were from 2021 at different angles. Ekam is giving nutrition advice when she is not qualified to do so.

7. Foot content for pervs and pick me reels still going strong 💪🏼

8. Continues to asks mua’s to whiten her foundation at shoots.

LOL all you have to do is Google “Erim kaur”… and tattle comes first 🥇 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is nearly correct 1. she googled “crab mentality” after copying it from a dumb podcast and generalised the whole Punjabi community as crabs/ haters who do not want to see their own people get far, implying they hate on her specifically and will try to bring successful punjabis down into the crab bucket. As we all are aware by now this is projection at its finest, this narcassistic freak of nature is the queen of crabs 🦀 👸🏻

This crab queen constantly bitching / airing other brown females with her reels, bullying ex employees to stop exposin her, never tags so called friends in posts, does not support other brown influencers, only if she can get something free from them (exposure or products or composite bonding)

kaushal unfollowed her ! tea Please!

continues to have no friends except her dentist and PT.

2. she tried and failed miserably, fumbled the whole vaisakhi story, causing outrage in the Sikh community, nobody asked her to explain vaisakhi in the first place but as we know this narc uses religion for clout. Tweets calling out her crab comments (exhibit A+B ATTACHED). it is a broad misconception we don’t hate on Punjabi influencers, there is a reason there are 8 tattle threads on erim and 0 on other Punjabis: search “Erim kaur” on Twitter for fully expose

3. @shadcat is nowhere to be seen lol.

4. guys add more… there is so much more to unpack with this crab I.e. her trip to Dubai, looking down on tourists at the burj fountain as though they’re peasants. As if this cheap skate didn’t get a connecting flight to get to Dubai in the first place during off peak Ramadan. 🙄

5. miss crab lives for these threads, to the point she curates content solely in response to tattle, but like the narc she is, creates fake accounts on here but won’t come on here directly and reply to us as she is a liar and we hold her accountable.

6. Ekam Erim PT is massively faking the transformation. There isn’t one! Both images were from 2021 at different angles. Ekam is giving nutrition advice when she is not qualified to do so.

7. Foot content for pervs and pick me reels still going strong 💪🏼

8. Continues to asks mua’s to whiten her foundation at shoots.

LOL all you have to do is Google “Erim kaur”… and tattle comes first 🥇 😂😂😂
Thank you!!

also to add, she said she’s gonna be in Forbes one day 😂😂😂

• Haha
What is the need to keep mentioning this? Is it coz she's jealous that she ain't getting any action herself? Little Miss Innocent who ain't so innocent!

Screenshot_20220509-125212_Story Downloader.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank you!!

also to add, she said she’s gonna be in Forbes one day 😂😂😂
No problem! Oh yeah the non existent Forbes interview and begging to be in there 😂🤡

Another exhibit of her airing friends again with her superiority complex.

i think this cheapskate posts this dumb tit criticising the hotel she stayed at, because maybe it weren’t “ad gifted” and in true narcassist form, she will give them bad publicity as pay back cos she wants everything for free. But Erim your insta is insignificant cos half your followers are bots. 🥱 I’ve seen her do this before.

Attachments

Last edited:
Her dragging that beautiful white dress across the streets of Manchester is making me cringe!!

Also came across another TikTok that is SO her! Especially the last part 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao she’s acc gagging to join in with them at this point. Also why tag the hotel with this statement lmao? I’ve never seen another influencer behave like a prostitute. Thirsty crab

What is the need to keep mentioning this? Is it coz she's jealous that she ain't getting any action herself? Little Miss Innocent who ain't so innocent!

View attachment 1254047

• Haha
Lmao she’s acc gagging to join in with them at this point. Also why tag the hotel with this statement lmao? I’ve never seen another influencer behave like a prostitute. Thirsty crab
Chill out ha - don’t see how she’s acting like a prostitute. She’s actually pretty childish by using the term “playfighting” 😅

Chill out ha - don’t see how she’s acting like a prostitute. She’s actually pretty childish by using the term “playfighting” 😅

Reactions: 1
this girl is always begging for attention on her stories. only shows us 10% of her life but that. 10% is complaining and crying for pity on her stories to get strangers to actually care about her online bc we know she's irrelevant irl

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.