Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently crying with laughter at her Vaisakhi TikTok right now. Please tell me she did not say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji took the Panj Pyare into a tent and "had a word with them". Surely there are better ways to word that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm currently crying with laughter at her Vaisakhi TikTok right now. Please tell me she did not say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji took the Panj Pyare into a tent and "had a word with them". Surely there are better ways to word that
She was literally tripping over her words during the entire video. Clear it's another attempt to gain a Sikh following after her engagement and followers have been going down. Also found it funny that she posted about looking up to Lily Singh the other day. Of course it was probably to get a reshare onto Lily's stories and get a new audience, but Lily is known in the desi community for renouncing her faith in Sikhi after she got popular. Why is that someone to look up to. Oh, that's right. Because she also used her faith to gain a following before she got popular enough to renounce it.

Yes she's rolled out that absolute fraud Dr Vanita Rattan, who is as credible as a glass hammer. The ultimate thing people need to know is that Irum's oil is untested, uncertified and has no national (in the UK or EU) or well-recognised backing/accreditation from reputed dermatology labs or skincare organisations. I am almost certain this is why no major beauty brand or retailer has stocked her - alongside a terrible, ugly and forgettable brand with no marketing campaign or any semblance of a credible, trustworthy business or story behind it. Like Irum, her product fades into the background. She relies on a very cheap, poorly-executed and unprofessional 'campaign' of only mentioning her product on Instagram. If she were genuine, she'd be included in Vogue's 5 Days of Beauty and major beauty campaigns along with people like Negin Mirsalehi, Huda Beauty etc. but she's not and that is a telltale sign of a product that will not succeed - she keeps saying it will but it will tank. Her oil's demise has already begun, if she had a brain cell or two to rub together and create a spark, she would completely rebrand, get the scientific backing, approvals and start again. But she is lazy, arrogant, dumb, full of hubris and miserly to do that, which shows she isn't passionate about her product or the industry she is trying to get into. She just wants money, likes, comments and validation from creepy men online.
It may be a hair oil, but it's actually connected to scalp health (skin) because she's always telling people to rub it into their scalps for 'better hair growth' < that itself is an unproven claim. Massaging your scalp can improve circulation, but it's not a guarantee to getting thick, lustrous and luscious hair. That is so dependent on things like genetics, lifestyle factors, stress, underlying autoimmune illnesses, as well as diet. None of these things that Irum takes care of in her own life. I hope more people realise this and do not buy her product
What ever happened to her and Dr. V? They were inseparable once. Now she is always with the dentist who does her teeth and another aesthetician who gives her botox. Guess she replaced the need for Dr. V's services/friendship.

Reactions: 9
Who knows...these influencer idiots are nonsensical and fickle. Perhaps Dr V wasn't able to go out partying with Irum (like the dentist lol). Dr V is as much of a leech as Irum is - she dropped that shambolic duo Sonia and Fyza pretty quick after they were both exposed.
Irum and Dr V are both compulsive liars, desperate for fame, use people to get to where they want to go and then discard them (much like how Irum does with her grotty dresses in Dubai). More likely than not, Irum was unable to get free or mates rates from Dr V and Dr V probably realised that Irum wasn't going to do much for her online presence/plans to become 'famous' - watch how she'll read your post @kingkhan and make some incoherent story or post blowing smoke up Dr V's backside

Reactions: 5
Bruh her video on vaisakhi is completely wrong.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji ‘had a word’ is actually disrespectful. Amrit was poured into the panj pyaree eyes etc.

The way she pronounced panj pyaree tells me that’s the first time she’s mentioned it.

Reactions: 7
Who gave this crab the authority to talk on Vaisakhi, one second she pronounced Sikh “sik” then she pronounces it “seekh” and as for “he took them into a tent, he had a word with them and they actually came out” yep, it really must be a substance she’s on. It’s so mad that she got her “facts” from google cool, but couldn’t be bothered to actually give accurate info, it shows how ignorant she really is. Also, why is her head uncovered when delivering this message? My bad she must have sold all the dupatta’s she’s been gifted on depop already.

lol at the comment on her TikTok, why not correct your mistakes then?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is such a bad explanation, she’s exposed herself. ‘Had a word with them’.

not just that they didn’t put their hands up all at once. It was one at a time.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is such a bad explanation, she’s exposed herself. ‘Had a word with them’.

not just that they didn’t put their hands up all at once. It was one at a time.
ty for posting this! you are right. why did she say "pyaaruh" ??? lacking major brain cells

"had a word with them" what even??? she should take that video down, that is completely downplaying the significance of the Panj Pyaare and the Amrit ceremony and it is blatant miseducation.

Also found it funny that she posted about looking up to Lily Singh the other day. Of course it was probably to get a reshare onto Lily's stories and get a new audience, but Lily is known in the desi community for renouncing her faith in Sikhi after she got popular. Why is that someone to look up to. Oh, that's right. Because she also used her faith to gain a following before she got popular enough to renounce it.
lol tea

Someone tell erim she can continue doing what she’s doing without disrespecting a religion she clearly knows nothing about, neither is she a Sikh and neither was she raised a Sikh, I’ve seen her bios change so much before she was even famous from having different countries flags in her bio claiming she’s part Persian, Iranian whatever I sure as hell never saw an Indian flag in her bio ever lmao or nothing about Punjab for that matter, just is she aware she can do her crap without claiming an ethnicity?? Like erim babe, you can pop your pussy and bend over online for pervy men without mentioning where you’re from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her description sounds like something she read off Wikipedia or how religious events are explained to five-year-olds (although I'm certain that it is pretty insulting to young children who are obviously smarter than Irum). For what it's worth, I'm not a Sikh nor are my family, but there has been a very strong historic Sikh presence in the country where my family hail from, who are still so loved and deeply missed by everyone in that country.
I've never heard any Sikh (religious or not) describe Vaisakhi or the establishment of the khalsa to me in the way Irum has here. I've been told that the khalsa is akin to a covenant of baptised, devout Sikhs - it's a very deep, soulful and integral part of the faith; not an organisation...
I understand lots of people don't always grow up with an articulate understanding of the faith they born into (many take it on and do what their parents do without question), however the onus is on people to engage with their faith and bond with it. However, it's clear Irum costumes her faith (like everything else in her life). I wish she would stop - it's one thing to cheapen yourself, but not religion (I personally draw the line at that, regardless of people being atheists, agnostic etc.)

Reactions: 8
I've never heard any Sikh (religious or not) describe Vaisakhi or the establishment of the khalsa to me in the way Irum has here. I've been told that the khalsa is akin to a covenant of baptised, devout Sikhs - it's a very deep, soulful and integral part of the faith; not an organisation...
fr when she said organisation i thought she was transitioning into talking about khalsa aid or something. seems like her head was not in it fully. like someone said above, she was tripping over her words in the entire video.

Erimonster is not Iranian and it’s actually embarrassing she is claiming to be. Iranian people are nothing like her 🤣 show receipts or stop lying sis. She never claimed this before now all of a sudden she’s Persian? Maybe 0.01%.

• Heart
fr when she said organisation i thought she was transitioning into talking about khalsa aid or something. seems like her head was not in it fully. like someone said above, she was tripping over her words in the entire video.
Me too, I thought she was going to tell people to visit Khalsa Aid's website for more information. It would have spared her blushes and saved her disjointed 'explanation.' There's no harm in not knowing about your faith and even saying that, because for many it's a life-long journey of learning. But Irum *has* to be an 'expert' on everything...

Erimonster is not Iranian and it’s actually embarrassing she is claiming to be. Iranian people are nothing like her 🤣 show receipts or stop lying sis.
She 100% isn't Iranian or even of Iranic descent. Erim isn't a Persian name. Nowruz came and went, she didn't say a word. Sizdeh Behar came and went: radio silence from Pinocchio on two huge festivals that Iranians, Afghans, west and central Asians, Pakistanis and some Indians celebrate with pomp and splendour

• Heart
Me too, I thought she was going to tell people to visit Khalsa Aid's website for more information. It would have spared her blushes and saved her disjointed 'explanation.' There's no harm in not knowing about your faith and even saying that, because for many it's a life-long journey of learning. But Irum *has* to be an 'expert' on everything...

She 100% isn't Iranian or even of Iranic descent. Erim isn't a Persian name. Nowruz came and went, she didn't say a word. Sizdeh Behar came and went: radio silence from Pinocchio on two huge festivals that Iranians, Afghans, west and central Asians, Pakistanis and some Indians celebrate with pomp and splendour
Yes all my Iranian family wished each other Happy Nowruz. It’s the biggest holiday and she said nothing. Next week she will be 1/4 Brazilian.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes all my Iranian family wished each other Happy Nowruz. It’s the biggest holiday and she said nothing. Next week she will be 1/4 Brazilian.
A very belated Nowruz Mubarak to your family ❤ - mine are Zoroastrian, so we do the religious side of it. Lmao it wouldn't surprise me at this point

• Heart
A very belated Nowruz Mubarak to your family ❤ - mine are Zoroastrian, so we do the religious side of it. Lmao it wouldn't surprise me at this point
Happy belated Nowruz to you also 💜 I too have some Zoroastrian relatives :) the culture is the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy belated Nowruz to you also 💜 I too have some Zoroastrian relatives :) the culture is the best.
thank you so much and yes it really is (however I am extremely biased lol) - it's so rare but heartwarming to find others/those connected to Zoroastrians (we're so tiny as a community these days)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
thank you so much and yes it really is (however I am extremely biased lol) - it's so rare but heartwarming to find others/those connected to Zoroastrians (we're so tiny as a community these days)
Yes absolutely, actually one of my uncles married a Zoroastrian so I got to know about the culture. It’s really lovely and I have been around many Parsi’s also. Good to see we’ve turned a negative into a positive ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.